老友记-S01E12
老友记-S01E12
No,no,we're done! 不不 够了[00:57]
Aunt Silv, stop yelling! 斯娃婶婶 别喊了[01:47]
If you'd told me vegetarian lasagna ... 如果你告诉过我你要素面[01:49]
...I would've made vegetarian lasagna. 我就会给你做素的了[01:52]
the meat's only every third layer. Maybe 肉都在第三层 也许你能把它们刮下来
you could scrape . [01:56]
Ross, did you really read all these baby 罗斯 你真的把所有婴儿书都读了[02:01]
books?
Yeah. You could plunk me down in any 嗯 你可以把我塞到子宫里的任何地方 不带
woman's uterus , no compass... 指南针[02:04]
...and I could find my way out like that! 我都能从里面爬出来[02:09]
this is cool. 太棒了[02:13]
It says in some parts of the world people 书上说在有些地方人们真的吃胎盘[02:14]
eat the placenta .
And we're done with the yogurt . 这酸奶算是吃不下去了[02:20]
Sorry. 对不起[02:25]
I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer . 我是为了帮你 我可不是承包宴席的[02:26]
What do you want me to do with a dozen 那你让我拿这一打面怎么办[02:30]
lasagnas ?
Nice talk, Aunt Silv. 说的好听 斯娃婶婶[02:34]
You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth? 你就用这张嘴亲的弗莱蒂叔叔吗[02:36]
Ross,listen. Do you know that right now 罗斯 你知道你的孩子现在就这么大吗
your baby is only this big? [02:40]
This is your baby. "Hi, Daddy." 这是你孩子 你好 爸爸[02:45]
Hello. 你好[02:48]
'"How come you don't live with 为什么你不和妈咪一起住[02:50]
Mommy?"
'"How come Mommy lives with that other 为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住[02:54]
lady?"
'"What's a lesbian ?" 什么是女同性恋[03:02]
Honey, you can say it. Poconos . 亲爱的说嘛 波克诺山[03:09]
vegetarian:n.素食者;食草动物;adj.素食的; lasagna:n.烤宽面条(等于lasagne);卤汁面条; scrape:n.刮掉;
plunk:n.使劲投掷; v.恰好; uterus:n.[解剖]子宫; placenta:n.[胚]胎盘;[植]胎座; yogurt:n.酸奶酪,[食品]酸乳(等
于yoghurt); caterer:n.备办食物者;承办酒席的人;筹备人; lasagnas:n.烤宽面条(等于lasagne);卤汁面条;
lesbian:adj.[心理]女同性恋的;n.女同性恋者; Poconos:波克诺山(位于宾夕法尼亚州东部);
Poconos. It's like" poke a nose." 波克诺就像 戳鼻子[音同][03:11]
Poke a nose. 戳鼻子[03:17]
So did I hear Poconos? - Yes. 那么我听见波克诺山了吗 -是的[03:29]
第1页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
My sister's giving us her place for the 我妹妹让我们去她那过周末[03:32]
weekend.
First weekend together. 第一次周末结伴出游[03:36]
Yeah, it's a big step. - I know. 是啊 进展一大步 -我知道[03:37]
It's just a weekend. Big deal. 不过是过周末 有什么啊[03:40]
Wasn't this supposed to be a fling , huh? 不是说他们是玩玩的吗[03:42]
Shouldn't it be... 现在怎么还[03:45]
... flung by now? 没玩完呢[03:47]
I mean, We are way past a"fling." 我们不仅仅是玩玩而已了[03:50]
I mean, I'm feeling things I've read about 我现在有种丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的 言情小说中的感
in Danielle Steel books you know? 觉[03:52]
I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just 当我和他在一起时 我全身心都[03:56]
totally....
Nauseous . I'm physically nauseous. 恶心 我恶心死了[03:59]
What am I supposed to do? Call 我该怎么办 打电话给移民局[04:03]
lmmigration?
I could call lmmigration. 我应该给移民局打电话[04:07]
What? 什么?[04:14]
Look, Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow 看 丑陋裸男正在做皮影[04:17]
puppets .
Look, it's Abraham Lincoln. 看啊 是亚伯拉罕·林肯[04:21]
Oh, right! 真的哦[04:24]
Go. Go! 去吧 去吧[04:26]
I love babies with their little baby shoes... 我喜欢小宝宝 小小的鞋子[04:34]
...and their little baby toes and their little 小小的脚指头 小小的手[04:39]
hands....
Okay, you're gonna have to stop that. 好了 你以后不准再这样 永远不准[04:42]
Forever.
Need a new table. 看来需要一个新桌子了[04:56]
You think? 你觉得呢[04:58]
Hey hey, Come on in. - Hello. 快请进 -你好[05:07]
I brought the books... 我把书都拿回来了[05:09]
...and Monica sends her love along with 莫妮卡向你问好 送了这些千层面[05:11]
this lasagna.
Oh great! Is it vegetarian? Because Susan 太好了 是素的吗 苏珊不吃肉[05:14]
doesn't eat meat.
I'm pretty sure that it is. 我肯定是素的[05:21]
poke:vi.刺,捅; n.戳; fling:vt.掷,抛; n.掷,抛; flung:vt.挥动(fling的过去式及过去分词形式); Nauseous:adj.令人
作呕的;厌恶的; puppets:n.木偶;傀儡(puppet的复数); gonna:即将,将要(同goingto)
Nineteen weeks, the breasts are starting 十九周 乳房开始膨胀[05:28]
to swell.
According to the literature. 理论上的[05:32]
第2页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
So, I got the results of the amnio today. 我拿到检查结果了[05:34]
Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh? 快告诉我 快告诉我 一切正常吗[05:37]
t otally and completely healthy! 完全百分百健康[05:39]
Oh, that's great, that is great! 太棒了 太棒了[05:40]
Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey 你和苏珊什么时候见到休伊·刘易斯的
Lewis ? [05:47]
Uh, that's our friend t anya. 那是我们的朋友塔尼娅[05:51]
Of course, it's your friend t anya. 原来是你们的朋友塔尼娅[06:03]
Don't you wanna know about the sex? - t 你不想知道性别吗 -性[06:08]
he sex?
Um, I'm having enough trouble with the 光想你和苏珊一起的样子 我就觉得够纠结了
image of you and Susan together. [06:12]
But when you throw in t anya... yaw... 你要再把塔尼娅加进来呃[06:17]
t he sex of the baby, Ross. 孩子的性别 罗斯[06:22]
You know the sex of the baby? 你知道孩子的性别了[06:27]
Do you want to know? - No. 想知道吗 -不要[06:30]
No, no, no, no, no, I don't want to know, 不不不 我不想 绝对不想[06:31]
absolutely not.
I think, you know, I think you should 我觉得 你也应该等你生产时往下一看 然后
know until you look down there, and say, 说 哦 这样啊[06:35]
oop, there it is!
Or isn't. 或相反[06:40]
Oh, hello Ross! - Susan. 你好 罗斯 -苏珊[06:44]
So, so, did you hear? 那么 你知道了吗[06:47]
Yes, we did. Everything's A-Okay. 是的 我们知道了 一切正常[06:50]
Oh, that's so... 哦 那太[06:53]
It really is. 那真是[06:57]
Do we know? 咱们知道了[06:59]
Yes, we certainly do, it's going to be... 是的 咱们已经知道了 将会是个[07:00]
Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, guy 喂喂喂 这有人不想知道呢 就站在这呢
who doesn't want to know,S standing [07:02]
right here!
Oh, well, is it what we thought it would 那么 结果和咱们想的一样吗[07:09]
be?
Ok, what, what... 什么啊[07:18]
ok, what did we think it was going to be? 好吧 你们本来以为是什么 是[07:21]
It's a...
No, no, no I don't want to know, don't 不不不 我不想知道 不想知道[07:23]
want to know.
amnio:abbr.羊膜穿刺术(amniocentesis); Lewis:n.吊楔;
Ok, you know, I should probably, I should 好吧 我想我大概该走了[07:26]
probably just go.
第3页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
Well, thanks for the books. - No problem. 好的 谢谢你的书 -没问题 好[07:29]
Okay.
Susan. 苏珊[07:35]
All right, who should we call first? 好吧 先给谁打电话[07:42]
Your folks, or Deb and Rona? 你爸妈 还是黛比和罗娜[07:44]
Hello? 喂[07:50]
Uh, never mind, I don 't wanna know. 算了 我不想知道[07:51]
Ok, so it's just because it was my table, 那么 就因为这是我的桌子[07:57]
I have to buy a new one? 就得让我买新的[07:59]
That's the rule. - What rule? 规矩就是这样 -什么规矩[08:01]
There's no rule, if anything, you owe me 没什么规则 就算有 也是你欠我一张桌子
a table! [08:05]
How did you get there? 你怎么能这样说呢[08:07]
Well, I believe the piece of furniture was 我确信在你和安吉拉·德尔维奇奥在上面 早餐
fine until your little breakfast adventure 游戏之前 桌子都还好好的呢[08:08]
with Angela Delvecchio.
You knew about that? 你怎么知道的[08:14]
Well, let's just say the impressions you 这么说吧 从你留下的奶油印迹中 就可以想
made in the butter left little to the 象出来了[08:15]
imagination.
Ok, ok, How about if we split it? 好吧 那我们分摊怎么样[08:21]
What do you mean, like, buy it together? 什么意思 一起买吗 -是啊[08:23]
- Yeah.
You think we're ready for something like 你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗[08:27]
that?
Why not? 为啥不呢[08:31]
Well, it's a pretty big commitment, 这是个相当大的承诺[08:31]
I mean, what if one of us wants to move 我是说 要是日后有人想搬走怎么办[08:33]
out?
Why, are you moving out? - I'm not. 为什么 你要搬走吗 -我不搬走[08:35]
You'd tell me if you were, right? - Yes. 你要是搬的话得告诉我 好吗 -好[08:38]
Yeah, yeah, it's just, with my last 好 因为我上个室友[08:40]
roommate Kip...
I know all about Kip. 我知道奇普的事[08:42]
We bought a hibachi , and then he ran 我们一起买了个日式烤肉炉 后来他要结婚走
off and got married, and things got pretty 人 结果事情搞得很糟[08:45]
ugly.
Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a 那么我问你 作为室友 奇普是不是比我还要
better roommate than me? 好[08:50]
Oh, don't do that. 哦 别这样[08:55]
impressions:n.印象;观感(impression的复数); hibachi:n.(日)木炭火盆;烤肉炉;
第4页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
We've got a couple changes in your 你的安排有些变化[09:03]
schedule.
Your 4:00 herbal massage has been 你四点的草药按摩被推迟到四点半 索莫菲尔
pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield 德小姐取消了五点半的指压按摩[09:05]
canceled her 5:30 shiatsu .
Ok, thanks. 好的 谢谢[09:12]
Oh, here comes your 3:00. 哦 你三点的顾客来了[09:14]
I don't mean to sound unprofessional , 我不想表现得不够专业 但是 帅哦[09:16]
but Yum!
Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe! 你好 美丽的菲比[09:21]
Oh, Paolo! Hi! What are you doing here? 保罗 嗨 你来这干什么[09:23]
Uh, Racquela tell me you ...massage, eh? 瑞秋告诉我你可以做 按摩 对吗[09:27]
Well, Rachella's right, yeah! 是的 瑞秋说得对[09:35]
Oh,okay. 好吧[09:41]
I don't know what you just said, so let's 我不明白你刚才在说啥 那么咱们开始吧
get started. [09:43]
Uh, I am, uh, being naked? 嗯 那我 需要裸体吗[09:46]
Um, that's really your decision, 这个就随意了[09:52]
I mean, some people prefer, you know, to 我是说 有的人喜欢这样 你知道的 要脱掉 哦
take off…oh whoops ! You're being 你已经脱光了[09:54]
naked!
I can't believe you don't wanna know. 我真不敢相信你竟然不想知道[10:01]
I mean, I couldn't not know, 我是说 我绝对不能不知道[10:03]
I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol 如果医生已经知道了 卡罗尔知道了 苏珊也
knows, and Susan knows... 知道了[10:04]
And Monica knows. 而且莫妮卡也知道了[10:08]
Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't 啥 你怎么知道的 连我都不知道[10:10]
even know!
Carol called me to thank me for the 卡罗尔刚打电话来谢谢我的千层面[10:12]
lasagna,
I asked, she told me. 我问了 她就告诉我了[10:15]
So what's it gonna be? 那么结果是什么[10:16]
Wait oh hey huh, oh great now he knows, 等一下 喂 哦太好了 现在他都知道了 而我还
and I don't know. 不知道[10:18]
I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an 对不起 我太激动了 我要当姑姑了[10:23]
aunt!
Or an uncle. 或者叔叔[10:26]
Hey, Phoebe. - Hey, Pheebs. 嗨 菲比 -嗨 菲比[10:33]
Fine! 我很好[10:35]
Phoebe, what's the matter? 菲比 你怎么[10:39]
Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of 没什么 对不起 就是有点心烦[10:40]
sorts.
第5页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
herbal:adj.草药的;草本的;n.植物志;草本书; shiatsu:n.(日语)指压;指压按摩疗法; unprofessional:adj.非职业
性的,非专业的;外行的; whoops:喊叫(whoop的第三人称单数和复数)
Well, you can use my sorts. Barely use it. 你可以用点我的耐心 我很少用[10:43]
Hey, can we get some cappuccino over 能给我们这里来点卡布奇诺吗[10:47]
here?
Oh, right! That's me! 哦 好 叫我了[10:51]
Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 钱德勒 卖桌子的店7点关门 走吧[10:55]
7, come on.
Fine. 好吧[10:58]
Phoebe, what is it? 菲比 到底怎么了[11:00]
All right. You know Paolo? 好吧 你们知道保罗吧[11:03]
I'm familiar with his work, yes... 我太了解他了 是的[11:05]
Well, he made a move on me. 他今天吃我豆腐[11:09]
Whoa, store will be open tomorrow! 反正商店明天还会开门的[11:10]
More coffee over here, please! 再来点咖啡[11:12]
Well, what happened? 到底怎么回事[11:16]
Well, he came in for a massage, and 他来店里按摩 本来挺好的 直到[11:17]
everything was fine until...
Oh,my God. - Are you sure? 天哪 -你确定吗[11:26]
Oh, yeah. I'm sure. 是的 我确定[11:29]
And all of a sudden his hands weren't the 突然间 他的手就不再是问题了[11:36]
problem anymore.
Was it...? 那里是不是[11:44]
Oh, boy scouts could have camped 童子军都可以在那里扎营了[11:44]
under there.
What did you do? 你怎么做的[11:54]
I dealt with it like a professional. 我很专业的处理了这件事[11:55]
'"Ooh", what? 哦什么呢[12:03]
Uma Thurman. 乌玛·瑟曼[12:05]
The actress! - Uma Thurman! 那个女演员 -乌玛·瑟曼[12:06]
Thanks Rach. 谢了 瑞秋[12:10]
So what are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办[12:14]
You have to tell her. You have to tell her. 你必须告诉她 你必须告诉她[12:15]
It's your moral obligation, as a friend, as a 这是你道义上的责任 作为朋友 作为女人
woman, [12:16]
I think it's a feminist issue. 我觉得这是女权主义问题[12:19]
Guys? 伙计们[12:20]
Oh, yeah, you have to tell her. 你必须告诉她[12:22]
Feminist issue? That's where I went. 女权问题 我遇到的也是这种问题[12:24]
She is gonna hate me! - Yeah,well.... 她会恨我的 -是啊[12:28]
Will you pick one? Just pick one. 赶紧挑一个吧 挑一个就行了[12:38]
第6页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
Here, how about that one? 那个怎么样[12:40]
That's patio furniture. 那是室外家具[12:42]
cappuccino:n.热牛奶咖啡;(意)卡普齐诺咖啡; scouts:n.童子军,童军 v.侦察; (scout的三单形式); camped:adj.
露宿的; v.露营 (camp的过去式和过去分词); feminist:n.男女平等主义者;adj.主张男女平等的; patio:n.露台;天
井;
So what, like people are gonna come in 那有什么 难道人们进屋后会想 哎呀 我又出
and think, "Uh-oh, I'm outside again?" 来了[12:45]
Fine. 好[12:50]
What about the birds? 那个有鸟的怎么样[12:51]
I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, 不知道 鸟不会对说 你好 请坐 吃点东西吧
sit here, eat something." [12:54]
You pick one. 那你选吧[13:00]
All right, how about the ladybugs ? 好吧 有瓢虫的那个怎么样[13:01]
Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red 看来还是要忘了那只鸟 还是红色的虫子更能
insects suggest fine dining! 够引起食欲[13:03]
Fine, you want the birds? Get the birds! 好吧 你想要有鸟的咱们就买有鸟的[13:08]
Not like that, I won't! 我不想这样 我不要了[13:10]
Kip would have liked the birds. 奇普会喜欢鸟桌的[13:16]
Hi, Pheebs. 嗨 菲比[13:28]
What's going on? Are you moving out? 怎么了 你要搬走吗[13:29]
No, I'm getting ready for the weekend. 没有 我在为周末出行做准备[13:32]
Are your weekends longer than two 你的周末不止两天啊[13:36]
days?
No, these aren't all my suitcases , this 不 这些不全是我的箱子 这个是保罗的
one's Paolo's. [13:39]
Um, um, Rachel can we talk for a sec? - 瑞秋 我们能谈谈吗 -好的 当然[13:44]
Well,sure.
just a sec, though, 'cause Paolo's on his 稍等一下 因为保罗就在路上了[13:50]
way over.
Ok, um, 好吧 嗯[13:54]
Ok, um, 好吧[13:57]
Um, we haven't known each other for 咱们还没有经过足够长的时间来了解对方 但
that long a time, and, um, there are three 是 关于我 有三件事你肯定知道[14:05]
things that you should know about me.
One, my friends are the most important 第一 朋友是我生命中是最重要的 第二 我从
thing in my life, two, I never lie, 不说谎[14:11]
And three, I make the best oatmeal 第三 我做的燕麦提子饼干全世界最好吃
raisin cookies in the world. [14:18]
Ok, thanks Pheebs 好吧 谢谢你菲比[14:25]
Oh, my God! - I know. 哦 上帝啊 -我知道[14:32]
why have I never tasted these before?! 为什么我以前没吃过这些[14:36]
Oh, I don't make them a lot because 我不经常做 因为我觉得这样[14:38]
第7页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
I don't think it's fair to the other cookies. 对其他饼干来说并不公平[14:40]
ladybugs:n.瓢虫(等于ladybeetle); suitcases:n.[轻]手提箱; (suitcase的复数); oatmeal:n.燕麦粥;燕麦片;
raisin:n.葡萄干;
All right, well, you're right, these are the 好吧 你是对的 这是我吃过的最好吃的燕麦
best oatmeal cookies I've ever had. 提子饼干[14:47]
Which proves that I never lie. - I guess 这也证明了我从不说谎 -我想是的[14:52]
you don't.
Paolo made a pass at me. 保罗今天吃我豆腐[14:56]
So, what do you think? 你们觉得怎么样[15:01]
I think It's the most beautiful table I've 我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子[15:03]
ever seen.
I know. 我知道[15:06]
So how does this work, you going to 这东西是怎么用的 你们在这些小人的头上放
balance the plates on these little guys' 盘子吗[15:07]
heads?
Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on, 管他呢 我们在水槽边吃饭 咱们来玩吧
let's play! [15:10]
Heads up, Ross. 正面朝上 罗斯[15:15]
Score! You suck! 得分 你们真逊[15:17]
Are you okay? 你没事吧[15:22]
I need some mik. 我想喝牛奶[15:27]
Okay. I've got milk. 没问题 我有牛奶[15:30]
Here you go. 给你[15:37]
Better? 好点了吗[15:47]
No. 没有[15:50]
I feel so stupid! I think about the other 我真太蠢了 我想起来那天和你们聊天
day with you guys. [15:54]
And I was all, "Oh, Paolo! He's so great! 我还满口地说 保罗 他真棒[15:59]
he makes me feel so..." 他让我觉得怎样怎样[16:03]
Oh, God, 天哪[16:04]
I'm so embarrassed ! 我觉得真尴尬[16:07]
I'm so embarrassed. 我才觉得尴尬[16:09]
I'm the one he hit on. 他吃的是我的豆腐[16:11]
Pheebs, if I had never met him this never 菲比 如果我没遇见他 这种事情就不会发生
would have happened. [16:12]
I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry. 真对不起 -不 我对不起你[16:16]
No I'm sorry. - No I'm sorry. 是我对不起 -应该是我[16:17]
No, wait, oh, what are we sorry about? - I 等等 我们道什么歉 -不知道[16:20]
don't know.
Right. He's the pig. 对 都怪那头猪[16:24]
Such a pig! - Oh, God, he's such a pig! 真是猪 -天哪 他真是头猪[16:26]
第8页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
He's like a big disgusting pig...like a... 他就像一只恶心的[16:29]
Pig...pig man! - Yes, good! 猪人 -没错 说得好[16:32]
Oh, but he was my pig man... 但这只猪人是我的男友[16:40]
how did I not see this? 为什么我都没看出来呢[16:44]
Oh, I know! 哦 我知道[16:48]
It's because... 是因为[16:52]
... he's gorgeous , and he's charming, 他真的好帅 那么迷人[16:54]
and when he looks at you... - Ok, Ok, 当他看你的时候 -好了 菲比[16:57]
Pheebs.
embarrassed:adj.尴尬的; v.使...困窘; (embarrass的过去分词形式); gorgeous:adj.华丽的,灿烂的;极好的;
The end. 说完了[17:00]
God. 天啊[17:04]
Should I not have told you? 我应该瞒着你吗[17:07]
No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better 不 相信我 还是最好让我知道[17:09]
that I know.
Uh, I just liked it better before it was 我喜欢提前知道[17:17]
better...
I think she took it pretty well. 我觉得她表现得很好[17:38]
You know Paolo's over there right now, 保罗对她已经毫无意义了 所以[17:39]
so...
We should get over there and see if she's 我觉得咱们应该过去看看她现在怎么样
okay. [17:42]
Just one second. 不过要 等一下[17:44]
Score! - Game! Come on. 得分 -比赛 走吧[17:47]
Come on, Pheebs. 来吧 菲比[17:52]
Well, it looks like we kicked your butts . 看起来我们打得你们屁滚尿流[17:55]
No-no, she kicked our butts. 不 是她打得我们屁滚尿流[17:58]
You could be on the Olympic standing- 你只是奥林匹克运动会上的围观群众[17:59]
there team.
Come on, two on one. 得了吧 二对一[18:03]
What are you still doing here? She just 你为啥还在这里 她刚和那个男人分手 这正
broke up with the guy, it's time for you to 是你趁虚而入的最佳时机[18:04]
swoop in!
What, now? 什么 现在吗[18:10]
Yes, now is when you swoop! 是的 现在正好趁虚而入[18:11]
You gotta make sure that when Paolo 你要确保当保罗出局之后 你是瑞秋见到的第
walks out of there, the first guy Rachel 一个男人[18:13]
sees is you,
She's gotta know that you're everything 她就会知道你的好 保罗的烂[18:17]
he's not!
You're like, like the anti-Paolo! 你就像是 保罗反义词[18:19]
My Catholic friend is right. 我的天主教朋友是对的[18:24]
第9页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
She's distraught . You're there for her. 趁她心烦意乱 你陪伴佳人左右[18:26]
You pick up the pieces, and then you 只要你能把握机遇 你就走向了罗斯时代
usher in the age of Ross! [18:28]
See this? See? - Hold it! Ascolta! 看到了吧 -等一下 住手[18:39]
How's it going? - Don't stare. 怎么样了 -别看那边[18:47]
Now she just finished throwing his 她刚从阳台上把他的衣服都扔完了[18:49]
clothes off the balcony .
butts:n.短硬黄麻根纤维; v.踩熄或捻熄香烟等; (butt的三单形式); Olympic:adj.奥林匹克的;奥林匹斯山的,奥林
匹亚的; swoop:vi.猛扑; n.猛扑; Catholic:adj.天主教的; n.天主教徒; distraught:adj.发狂的;心烦意乱的;
usher:n.引座员,带位员; balcony:n.阳台;包厢;戏院楼厅;
Now there's gesturing and arm- waving 现在正在比比划划[18:52]
.
Ok, that is either, "How could you?" 好的 可能是 你怎么可以这样[18:54]
or, " Enormous breasts!" 或是 胸肌发达[18:56]
Here he comes. 他过来了[19:00]
I am... 我是来[19:10]
...to say goodbye. 告别的[19:14]
Okay, bye-bye. 好的 再见[19:16]
Paolo, I really hate you for what you did 保罗 虽然我很讨厌你对瑞秋的所作所为 但
to Rachel, but I still have five of these, so 是我仍然有五份这东西 用375度的高温直到
heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles . 干酪起泡泡就好[19:21]
Grazie . 谢谢[19:31]
Paolo, I-I just want to tell you and I think I 保罗 我只是想告诉你 并代表大家告诉你
speak for everyone when I say... [19:34]
Oh, just look at her. 哦 看看她呀[19:45]
Oh you guys, I-I really think just one of us 等等 我觉得咱们中只要去一个就够了
should go out there [19:47]
... so she's not overwhelmed . - Oh, 免得她压力过大 -你说得对[19:51]
you're right.
And I really think it should be me. 而且我觉得应该是我去[19:53]
You all right? 你没事吧[20:12]
Ooh, I've been better. 我好多了[20:13]
I don't believe this. 我无法相信这一切[20:18]
I wasn't supposed to care about this guy. 我本来不应该在意这个家伙[20:20]
It was just supposed to be this big, fun, 那个搞笑的意大利大个子[20:24]
Italian thing.
Someday I could look back and say, "That 也许有一天我回头看会说 那个搞笑的意大利
was a big, fun, Italian thing." 大个子[20:29]
It wasn't supposed to feel like this when 当一切都结束的时候应该是这种感觉[20:36]
it was over.
Come here. 过来[20:42]
第10页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
Listen... 听着[20:50]
...you deserve so much better than him. 你理应得到比他更好的人[20:52]
you know, I mean, you, you, ...you should 我意思是 你 你 你应该找一个能明白 拥有你
be with a guy who knows what he has 是多么幸福的人[20:54]
when he has you.
gesturing:打手势 (gesture的变体); waving:波动,挥手(wave的现在进行时) Enormous:adj.庞大的,巨大的;凶
暴的,极恶的; bubbles:n.泡沫; v.沸腾; (bubble的第三人称单数形式); Grazie:n.谢谢(意大利语);修道院;
overwhelmed:v.受打击,压倒 adj.受宠若惊的,使不知所措; Italian:意大利的
Oh, Ross... 哦 罗斯[21:02]
What? 什么[21:05]
I'm so sick of guys! 我讨厌死男人了[21:07]
I don't want to look at another guy, 我不想再找男人了[21:11]
I don't want to think about another guy, 我也不想考虑别的男人[21:13]
I don't even want to be near another guy. 我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人[21:15]
Ross, you're so great. 罗斯 你真太好了[21:26]
Ooh...hey honey, are you all right? - Are 亲爱的你没事吧 -你还好吗[21:39]
you okay?
Medium. Any cookies left? - Yeah. 一般吧 还有饼干吗 -有[21:42]
See, Rach... 听着 瑞秋[21:49]
... see, I don't think that swearing off 我觉得发誓再不接近男人 不是个好方法 真
guys altogether is the answer, I really 的不这么认为[21:50]
don't.
I think that what you need is to develop a 我认为你需要做的是 考虑一种更成熟的辨别
more sophisticated screening process. 方法[21:55]
No. I just need to be by myself for a 算了 我只想先单身一阵 明白吗[22:01]
while, you know?
I just got to figure out what I want. 我只是想弄清楚我到底想要什么[22:04]
No, no. 不 不[22:06]
See, because not...not all guys are going 听着 不是所有人都像保罗[22:09]
to be a Paolo.
No, I know. I know. 不 我知道 我知道[22:13]
And I'm sure your little boy is not going 而且我确信你儿子长大后绝对不会那样的
to grow up to be one. [22:15]
What? - What? 什么 -什么[22:20]
I-I'm, I'm having a boy? 我 我要有个儿子啦[22:24]
No. 不[22:27]
No, no, in fact, you're not having a boy. 不是 事实上 你不会有儿子的[22:30]
Wha-I'm having, I'm having a boy! 我要有儿子啦[22:33]
Huh? Am I having a boy? - Yes, you're 是儿子 对吗 -对 是儿子[22:35]
having a boy!
I'm having a boy! 我有儿子了[22:41]
Oh, I'm having a boy! - What is it? 我有儿子了 -怎么了[22:43]
第11页/共12页
老友记-S01E12
I'm having a boy! I-I'm having a boy! 我要有儿子了 我有儿子了[22:45]
We already knew that! 我们早就知道了[22:51]
I'm having a son. Um... 我有儿子了[22:56]
Yes! And that would be a shut-down ! 好的 漂亮的射门[23:06]
Shut-out! 闭嘴[23:09]
Where are you guys going? Come on, 你们去哪呀 来嘛 再来一局[23:14]
one more game!
swearing:n.发誓; v.发誓; (swear的ing形式); sophisticated:adj.复杂的; v.使变得世故; (sophisticate的过去分
词形式); screening:n.筛选; v.筛选; adj.筛选的;
Uh, it's 2:30 in the morning. 现在是凌晨两点半[23:16]
Yeah, get out! 对 出去[23:18]
You guys are always hanging out in my 你们俩本来一直都是在我家里混的[23:20]
apartment!
Come on, I'll only use my left hand, huh? 来吧 我只用一只左手怎么样[23:23]
Come on, wussies ! 来吧 软蛋[23:26]
All right, ok, I gotta go. 好吧 好吧 我走[23:32]
I'm going. 我走着呢[23:35]
And I'm gone. 我已经走了[23:36]
One more game? - Oh, yeah. 再来一局 -好啊[23:40]
wussies:懦弱的人,无用的人(wussy的名词复数);
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第12页/共12页