老友记-S01E18
老友记-S01E18
Rachel. We're running low on resumes . 瑞秋 履历表快用完了[00:14]
You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到 《大众机械》杂志社上班吗
[00:16]
Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 那你就算找对地方
those are the ones to work for. 了[00:19]
Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位 我什么都得试试[00:24]
I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了[00:26]
I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的 我已厌倦微薄小费[00:28]
I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤[00:30]
Paper cut! Paper cut! - Here. Here. 割伤了 割伤了 -给 快喝[00:34]
Grapefruit juice! Grapefruit juice! 葡萄柚汁 葡萄柚汁[00:41]
Okay, guys, we're almost done. Only 20 大伙 就快完了 还差20个[00:44]
more to go.
Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋 这些你校对过吗[00:48]
Yeah. Why? 对 有问题吗[00:50]
Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事 他们对你高超的 垫脑 技术定会印象深
with your excellent "compuper" skills. 刻的[00:53]
Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of 糟了 每一份上面都这样吗[00:58]
them?
No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a 没事 我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了
few. [01:06]
They call this a love seat but I'm not 他们管这叫情侣座 但我坐在这却对你一点不
feeling anything special towards you. 动心[02:09]
Hey, guys. - Hey. 嗨 小伙子们 -嗨[02:24]
Hi, ladies. 嗨 姑娘们[02:27]
Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗[02:29]
Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没[02:32]
Lots of responses . - Really? 很多回复 -真的吗[02:33]
Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼[02:34]
Read them to me. 快念给我听[02:38]
'"Dear Miss Greene: 亲爱的格林小姐[02:39]
Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请 然而...[02:40]
We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. 我们有苹果肉桂 - 亲爱的格林小姐[02:44]
Greene...."
resumes:n.简历; v.恢复 gonna:即将,将要(同goingto) Grapefruit:n.葡萄柚; proofread:vt.校对,校勘;vi.做校
对工作; Xerox:n.施乐 responses:n.响应回应; scones:n.烤饼 cinnamon:n.樟属的树,肉桂; adj.肉桂色的,浅黄
褐色的;
Yeah, yeah! No. 好 好 不行[02:47]
What? - Your Visa bill is huge! 怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀[02:53]
第1页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Give me that. 给我[02:57]
I can't believe you. Linda's so great. 我真不敢相信 琳达那么好[02:58]
Why won't you go out with her? 你为何不再和她约会[03:00]
I don't know. - ls this still about her... 我也不知道 -还是因为她说了[03:01]
... "The Flintstones could have really 《摩登原始人》里的情节真有可能发生
happened" thing? [03:04]
It's not just that. I want someone who 不仅仅是那样 我要一个能让我有感觉
does something for me... [03:08]
...who gets my heart pounding . 能让我心跳加速[03:12]
Who makes me.... 能给我...[03:15]
Little playthings with yarn ? 做小毛绒玩具吗[03:19]
What? 什么[03:23]
Could you want her more? 你是有多喜欢她[03:25]
Who? 谁[03:28]
Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's 阿蒂 《发生何事》中那个犀利的妹妹
Happening!!. [03:29]
Look, I'm totally over her. 我早就不喜欢她了[03:40]
Hi! - Coffee? 嗨 -要咖啡吗[03:43]
No, we're fine. - Okay. 不用加 -好的[03:45]
Shut up! - We're not saying anything. 闭嘴 -我们什么都没说[03:53]
What? - Joey cried last night. 怎么了 -昨晚乔伊哭了[03:56]
Thank you. - We were playing poker 谢谢 -我们正在玩扑克牌[04:00]
There was chocolate on the three. It 三点上有巧克力 看起来像是八点[04:03]
looked like an eight.
You should have seen him. 可惜你没看到[04:08]
'"Read them and weep!" 他说 准备痛哭流涕吧[04:10]
And then he did. 结果哭的是他[04:11]
Now, how come you guys have never 你们怎么没和我们玩过扑克牌[04:14]
played poker with us?
Yeah, what is that? 对啊 为什么[04:18]
Like some kind of sexist guy thing? 这是性别歧视的问题吗[04:19]
It's poker, so only guys can play? 这是扑克 只有男人才能玩[04:23]
No. Women can play. 不啊 女生也欢迎加人[04:25]
Then, what is it? Some kind of, like, some 那么为什么...这到底是为什么[04:28]
kind of, you know
Visa:n.签证;vt.签发签证; Flintstones:n.燧石;打火石; pounding:n.重击; v.捣碎; (pound的ing形式);
playthings:n.[轻]玩具(plaything的复数); yarn:纱线 sarcastic:adj.挖苦的;尖刻的,辛辣的; sexist:n.性别歧视
者; adj.性别主义者的;
All right, what is it? 快说 到底为什么[04:32]
There are just no women in our game. 只是刚好女生没加入罢了[04:36]
第2页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
We just don't know any women who 对 我们刚好找不到会玩扑克的女生[04:38]
know how to play poker.
That is such a lame excuse. It's a typical 这个借口真烂 男生都是这种反应[04:42]
guy response.
Do you know how to play? 请问你们谁会玩扑克牌[04:46]
No. 不会[04:48]
But you could teach us. - No. 但你们可以教我们 -不要[04:51]
Okay, so now we draw cards. 现在开始抽牌[04:59]
So I wouldn't need any. I have a straight. 我不需要对吧 因为我一把顺[05:06]
Oh, good for you! - Congratulations! 你太棒了 -恭喜了[05:09]
Pheebs, how many do you want? - I just 菲比 你要几张 -我需要两张[05:15]
need two.
The 10 of spades and the 6 of clubs. 黑桃十和梅花六[05:18]
Pheebs. No, you can't 菲比 不 你不能这么要[05:24]
Wait! I have the 10 of spades! Here. 等等 我有你要的黑桃十 给[05:25]
Thanks! 谢谢![05:27]
No, you can't do that. 不 你不能那样[05:29]
It's ok. Don't need them. I'm going for 没关系 我不需要 我要四张同点[05:32]
fours .
Oh, you're 哦 是吗[05:35]
You're going for fours. Chandler, could 你要四张同点啊 钱德勒 麻烦一下[05:37]
you?
Thanks, man. 谢了 兄弟[05:40]
Here we go. 开始吧[05:47]
We've got salmon roulettes and 我们有炸鲑鱼圈配蔬菜沙拉[05:48]
assorted crudites .
Monica. What are you doing? 莫妮卡 你在干什么[05:52]
This is a poker game. You can't serve 这是打扑克 食物名称不能超过两个字
food with more than one syllable . [05:54]
It's got to be like chips or dip or pretz 得是薯片 沙司 百奇之类的[05:57]
I hope you'll let it slide just this once. I 您老就将就一回吧 我这 百奇 断货[06:03]
was all out of "pretz."
lame:adj.瘸的; n.(金属)薄板; v.使残废; spades:n.锹 v.用铲挖 (spade的三单形式); fours:n.双打比赛; (four的复
数); salmon:n.鲑鱼; adj.浅澄色的; roulettes:n.轮盘赌; assorted:adj.组合的; v.把…分等级; (assort的过去分
词); crudites:蔬菜色拉; syllable:n.音节;vt.划分音节;vi.按音节发音;讲话; pretz:pretzel一种脆饼干;百力滋;
OK, so at this point, the dealer ... 现在发牌的人...[06:09]
We got it. Let's play for real. 我们会了 开始玩真的吧[06:11]
High stakes. Big bucks ! 高赌资 大笔钱[06:13]
You sure? Phoebe just threw away two 你当真 菲比刚丢出一双十一点 就因为他们
jacks because they didn't look happy. 好像不开心[06:15]
But I'm ready. So just deal. 但我准备好了 发牌吧[06:23]
第3页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Okay, last-minute lesson! Joey.... 各位 最后通知 乔伊[06:27]
Three. 三点[06:30]
Eight. 八点[06:32]
Eight. Three. All right, very good. 八点 三点 好的 不错[06:33]
Damn it, damn it, damn it! 该死 该死 该死[06:40]
Joey had two fives showing, so for you to 乔伊已经出了两张五点了 所以你该...[06:43]
raise was
Yes? Yes? Yes? 怎样 怎样 怎样[06:46]
Downright gutsy . 勇敢到底吧[06:48]
I see, so you were lying. - About what? 我明白了 你们在骗人 -骗什么[06:53]
About how good your cards were. - I was 骗你们牌有多好 -那是唬人[06:56]
bluffing .
And what is bluffing? 什么是唬[07:00]
Is it not another word for lying? 不就是骗的同义字吗[07:04]
Sorry to break up this party, but I've got 抱歉 我不能再玩了 我得在明天工作前打好
to go fax resumes before work. 履历表[07:08]
We've got to settle. - Settle what? 瑞秋 我们得算帐 -什么定居[07:14]
The Jamestown colony of Virginia . 在维吉尼亚的詹姆斯敦殖民地[07:17]
See, King George is giving us the land.... 乔治三世把它给了我们美国所以...[07:22]
The game, Rachel. You owe us money. - 是扑克 瑞秋 你欠我们钱 -对哦[07:27]
Right.
You know what, you guys? It's their first 这样吧 兄弟们 这是她们第一次打扑克 别和
time, why don't we just forget about the 她们计较钱了[07:32]
money, alright?
Hell, no. We'll pay! 那怎么行 我们会付钱的[07:36]
Monica, I had another answer all ready. 莫妮卡 我本来准备好另一个回复了[07:38]
dealer:n.经销商; n.发牌员; n.[俚语]毒品贩子,贩毒者; bucks:n.雄鹿队 (英国伦敦附近的一个郡名); jacks:n.抓子
游戏; v.抬起; (jack的三单形式); fives:n.墙手球(一种类似手球的球戏); Downright:adj.明白的; v.完全,彻底;
gutsy:adj.勇敢的;贪婪的;有种的;胆大的; bluffing:n.褶边装置; v.欺骗; (bluff的现在分词); Virginia:adj.弗吉尼
亚州的;
And you know what? We want a rematch 你们知道吗 我们要重来一盘[07:43]
.
Well that's fine with me. Could use the 我无所谓 钱多不嫌烧手[07:46]
money.
You're enjoying this, aren't you? - Well, 你玩得还挺开心是吧 -没错[07:51]
yeah, I am.
So basically, you get your ya-yas by 这么说你们的组合家具基本上 都是用朋友的
taking money from your friends. 钱买来的[07:56]
Yes, and I get my ya-yas from IKEA. 没错 而且我是在 宜家 家具商场买的[08:02]
You have to put them together yourself, 得自己动手装 但便宜一点[08:07]
but they cost a little less.
Look, Rach, this is poker. I play to win. 瑞秋 这是扑克牌 玩就是要赢[08:12]
For me to win, others have to lose. 如果我想赢 就得有人输[08:15]
第4页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
If you're gonna play pocker with me, 如果想和我玩牌 就别指望我做个好人
don't expect me to be a nice guy. [08:18]
Because once those cards are dealt.... 因为牌一发出[08:21]
Yeah? 然后呢[08:33]
I'm not a nice guy. 我就不是个好人[08:38]
All right, boys, let's eat. 各位 吃吧[08:47]
Did you get that from the "I Love Rachel 这是从 我爱瑞秋披萨屋 买的吗[08:49]
Pizzeria "?
You still on that? 还没笑够啊[08:53]
Come on. What was with that Black Bart 得了吧 不然你为何学黑道电影讲话[08:55]
speech?
'"When I play poker, I'm not a nice guy." 玩起牌来 我就不是个好人[08:57]
You're way off. 你扯太远了[09:02]
No, I don't think so, because I think you 我可不这么认为 因为我觉得你爱她[09:03]
love her!
No. I might have had feelings for her at 不 或许我曾对她有爱意[09:08]
one time.
Not anymore. 但我已心灰意冷[09:11]
I just 我只是[09:13]
Marcel! Where are you going with that 马塞尔 你拿那张光盘要干嘛[09:14]
disk?
You are not putting that on again. 不能再放上去 马塞尔[09:17]
Marcel!
If you press that button,you are in very 如果你按那个按钮 你可有大麻烦了[09:20]
big trouble.
You believe what a jerk Ross was being? 你能相信罗斯刚刚那么混蛋吗[09:55]
Yeah, I know. - He can get really 我懂 -他的好胜心最强了[09:58]
competitive .
What? 什么[10:03]
'"Hello, kettle , This is Monica. You're 你好水壶 我是莫妮卡 你好黑啊[10:06]
black!"
rematch:n.复赛;再匹配; Pizzeria:n.意大利肉饼店,匹萨饼店; competitive:adj.竞争的;比赛的;求胜心切的;
kettle:水壶
Please! 拜托[10:09]
I'm not as bad as Ross. 我没像罗斯那么过分[10:14]
I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident? 我抗议 画图猜字 那次呢[10:16]
That wasn't an incident. 我不是故意的[10:20]
I was gesturing and the plate slipped out 我在做手势时盘子不慎从手里滑落了[10:22]
of my hand.
I got an interview! - You're kidding! 我有面试机会了 -不是吧 在哪[10:30]
Where?
Saks Fifth Avenue. 萨克斯第五大道精品店[顶级百货公司]
[10:34]
第5页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Oh, Rachel! 哦 瑞秋[10:37]
It's like the mother ship is calling you 这就像是母舰在呼唤你归队[10:39]
home.
What's the job? - Assistant buyer. 是什么工作 -采购助理[10:46]
I would be shopping! 我要靠购物...[10:50]
For a living! 来谋生了[10:54]
That's Aunt Iris. This woman's been 艾莉丝姑姑来了 她从五岁便开始玩牌
playing poker since she was 5. [10:59]
You've got to listen to every word she 她说的每个字我们都得牢记在心[11:02]
says.
ls Tony Randall dead? 托尼·兰德尔[著名演员]死了吗[11:05]
What? I don't think so. - He may be now. 什么 没有吧 -现在说不定[11:07]
Because I think I hit him with my car. - My 因为我好像开车撞到他了 -真的吗[11:09]
God, really?
No, that's bluffing. Lesson number one. 不 唬你们的 这是第一课[11:12]
Let me tell you something. 我告诉你们[11:17]
Everything you hear at a poker game is 打扑克时听到的每个字都是狗屁[11:19]
pure crap!
Nice earrings . - Thank you. 耳环挺好看 -谢...[11:23]
Girls, sit down. 坐吧 姑娘们[11:28]
Aunt lris, this is Phoebe and Rachel. 艾莉丝姑姑 这是菲比 这是瑞秋[11:30]
Listen, I'm parked at a meter. Let's do it. 听着 我停车要收费的 快点开始吧[11:32]
Okay?
We'll start with five-card draw. 先从五张牌抽法开始[11:38]
Then we'll go into the studs and the hold 然后教你们沙蟹玩法和德州扑克[11:40]
'ems.
I talked to Cousin Nathan yesterday. 我昨天跟内森表兄说了两句[11:43]
How is Nathan? 内森如何[11:55]
Now he thinks he's a man trapped in a 现在他以为自己是男儿心女儿身[11:57]
woman's body.
Don't you mean he thinks he's a woman 您是说女儿心男儿身吧[12:00]
in a man's body?
Pictionary:n.看图说词; gesturing:打手势 (gesture的变体); earrings:n.耳环;耳饰(earring的复数);
parked:adj.已泊车的;v.停车(park的过去分词); studs:n.双头螺柱; v.用饰钉装饰; (stud的第三人称单数);
It should be so simple. 本该这么简单的[12:03]
Ross, could we please listen to anything 罗斯 求你了 我们能听点别的吗[12:16]
else?
All right. 好吧[12:19]
I'm gonna pay for that tonight. 我今晚可要为此付出代价了[12:37]
Hi. Guys, guess what? 伙计们 猜猜看怎么了[12:45]
The fifth dentist caved , and now they're 第五位牙医妥协了 他们现在都推销 三叉戟
all recommending Trident ? 牌口香糖了吗[12:49]
第6页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
No, the interview! 不 是面试[12:58]
She loved me! She absolutely loved me. 她喜欢我 她绝对非常喜欢我[13:02]
We talked like two and a half hours. 我们谈了能有两个半小时[13:04]
We've the same taste in clothes. 我们对服饰的品味一致[13:06]
And I went to camp with her cousin. 我还和她的表妹一起去过夏令营[13:08]
The job is perfect! I can do this. 这工作太完美了 我可以胜任[13:10]
That's great! That's wonderful. 太好了 太棒了[13:14]
Then she told the funniest story... 然后她给我讲了个超好笑的故事[13:16]
Great, you will tell us and we'll laugh. 很好 行了 假设你讲完了我们笑完了[13:18]
Let's play poker! 玩牌吧[13:20]
Listen you guys, we talked about it and if 各位听好 我们谈过此事 如果你们不想玩 我
you don't wanna play, we completely 们完全了解[13:24]
understand
Yes, we can play some other game. 对 我们可以玩别的游戏[13:28]
Like Pictionary? 比如说看图猜字[13:29]
Very funny. 真好笑[13:34]
But I think we'd like to give poker 但我们想再试一次打扑克 对吧姑娘们
another try. Shall we, ladies? [13:36]
Yes, I think we should. 没错 我想是的[13:39]
Rach. Do you want me to shuffle those? 瑞秋 需要我来洗牌吗[13:41]
No. That's okay, I'm gonna give it a go. 不用了 没事 我想自己试试[13:42]
So Pheebs owes $7. 50. Monica owes 这样菲比欠7块5 莫妮卡欠10块[13:55]
$10.00.
And Rachel, you owe 15 big ones! 瑞秋 你欠15块[13:58]
Thanks for teaching us Cross-Eyed Mary. 谢谢教我们 美女斜眼暗示法[14:02]
You guys, we gotta play that at our 兄弟们 我们平时玩牌的时候也该试试
regular game. [14:04]
caved:adj.塌陷的; v.塌落; (cave的过去分词); recommending:vt.推荐,介绍; Trident:n.三叉戟;[数]三叉线;三齿
鱼叉; funniest:adj.最滑稽的(funny的最高级形式); shuffle:v.洗牌; n.洗牌,洗纸牌;
All right, here's my $7.50. 给 这是我的7块5[14:08]
But I think you should know that this 不过我告诉你们 这钱已受到诅咒[14:10]
money is cursed .
What? - I cursed it! 什么 -我对它下了咒[14:12]
Now bad things will happen to the 花这些钱的人会倒大楣[14:16]
spender .
That's alright, I'll take it. 无所谓 我接受[14:20]
Bad things happen to me anyway. 我反正够倒楣的了[14:20]
This way, I can split them up with a 这样的话 我还可以看场电影分散分散
movie. [14:24]
So that just leaves the big Greene poker 现在只差格林牌扑克机欠了15块没给了
machine, who owes 15. [14:27]
Could you be any smugger? 你还能再自大点吗[14:34]
第7页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Let's see. Rach, I'm opening up a new art 我想想啊 瑞秋 我打算开家画廊[14:37]
gallery ...
...and I could sure use the portraits of 肯定能用到林肯和汉密顿的肖像[14:40]
Lincoln and Hamilton.
It's so typical. 男生都这副德行[14:47]
'"I'm a man! I have a penis! 我是男人 我有小鸡鸡[14:49]
'"I have to win money to exert my power 我得靠赢钱才能征服女人[14:51]
over women!"
You know. This isn't over. 知道吗 这事没完[14:58]
We'll play you again. 我们还要跟你们再战[15:00]
We'll win. You'll lose. 我们大获全胜 你们一败涂地[15:02]
You'll beg. We'll laugh. 你们跪地求饶 我们仰天大笑[15:03]
We'll take every last dime you have. 我们会赢走你们的每一分钱[15:05]
And you'll hate yourselves forever! 你们会永远恨死自己[15:08]
Kind of stepped on my point there, Mon. 你这有点给我拆台啊 莫妮卡[15:13]
I can't believe you lost! How much did 真不敢相信你们输了 他们赢了你们多少
they take from you? [15:16]
I don't know. Like 30 bucks. 说不清 三十块吧[15:20]
You know what I'm gonna do? I'll give 知道吗 我都会赔给你们 -真的[15:22]
you that money back. - Really?
No, I'm bluffing! You guys haven't 不 我在唬你们 你们真是榆木脑袋[15:25]
learned crap!
Hand me the cards! 把牌递我[15:32]
Can l? - Yes! 我吗 -当然[15:34]
cursed:adj.被诅咒的;v.诅咒(curse的过去分词); spender:n.挥金如土的人;挥霍者;用钱的人; gallery:n.画廊;
portraits:n.肖像(portrait的复数);画像; dime:n.一角硬币; stepped:v.踏;行走(step的过去式和过去分词);
So, you gals wanna give us your money 姑娘们 你们想现在就把钱给我们吗[15:42]
now?
That way, we don't have to go through 这样我们就不必浪费时间 装模作样地玩一场
the formality of actually playing. 了[15:44]
No, that's fine. 不 就这样[15:48]
We'll see who has the last laugh, monkey 我倒要看看谁笑到最后 猴子男[15:50]
boy.
Done with chitchat ? Ready for serious 聊完了没 可以开始玩真的了吗[15:56]
poker?
You guys, look! The one-eyed jack 你们看 独眼杰克一直看着我[15:59]
follows me wherever I go.
Right. Serious poker. 好 玩真的[16:04]
Mon, got any more of those salmon? 莫妮卡 你还有鲑鱼吗[16:07]
You want to eat or play poker? 你是想吃还是玩牌[16:09]
Excuse me. Where are you going? - To 等下 你要上哪儿去 -卫生间[16:11]
the bathroom.
第8页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Want to go to the bathroom or play 你想上厕所还是玩牌[16:15]
poker?
Go to the bathroom. 我想上厕所[16:18]
Well, I'm gonna order a pizza. - No! 好吧 我去订披萨 -不行[16:22]
I'm waiting to hear from that job. 我还在等面试回信[16:25]
The store closes at 9:00. Eat then. 他们的店9点关门 那时候再吃吧[16:26]
That's fine. I'll just have a Tic Tac to hold 行 那我就含块薄荷糖提神[16:29]
me over.
All right. Cincinnati . No blinds . 来吧 辛辛那提玩法 下注吧[16:34]
Everybody, ante .
Yes! 太好了...[16:39]
Or no. 或者不太好[16:41]
All right! Your money's mine, Greene. 你的钱是我的了 格林[16:45]
Your fly's open, Geller. 你的裤门没拉 盖勒[16:49]
You guys know what I just realized? 你们知道我刚发现什么吗[16:56]
Joker is poker with a "J"! 杰克 就是把 扑克 中的 扑 换掉[16:59]
Coincidence ? 是巧合吗[17:04]
That's jo-incidence with a "C"! 这么说 巧合 就是 茄盒 变过来的啊[17:07]
Phoebe? - Yeah, I'm out. 菲比 -我不跟了[17:22]
I'm in. - Me too. 我跟 -我也跟[17:26]
Me too. What do you got? 我也跟 你拿什么牌[17:29]
gals:n.女孩儿们(gal的复数,等于girls); formality:n.礼节;拘谨;仪式;正式手续; chitchat:n.聊天;闲谈;vi.闲谈;
Cincinnati:n.辛辛那提(美国俄亥俄州西南部城市); blinds:n.[建]百叶窗; v.使失明 (blind的第三人称单数);
ante:vt.下赌注; n.赌注; Coincidence:n.巧合;一致;同时发生;
You better hop out of the shower, 你最好赶紧洗完澡 因为我要冲马桶了
because I got a flush . [17:32]
Well, well, well! 行了 行了 行了[17:39]
Hop back in, bucko , because I got four 滚回来吧小子 因为我拿了四张六[17:41]
sixes !
I got four sixes! I won! 我有四张六 我赢了[17:46]
I actually won! Oh, my God! 我真的赢了 天哪[17:48]
You know what? I'll make a little Ross pile 你们知道吗 我要把小罗斯堆起来[17:51]
.
I think that one was Ross'. And I think 我想这是罗斯的 那个也是罗斯的[17:54]
that one was Ross'.
Well, I have got your money And you'll 你的钱都归了我 再也别想见到它[18:01]
never see it
And your fly's still open 你的裤门还没拉[18:05]
I made you look 我骗到你低头看[18:08]
I'm in. - I couldn't be in-er. 我跟 -我肯定跟[18:13]
Monica, in or out? 莫妮卡 跟还是不跟[18:15]
I hate this game! 我讨厌玩牌[18:18]
第9页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Joey, your bet. 乔伊 你呢[18:28]
I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in 我输得像是个廉价妓女还被一个[18:31]
the stomach...
... by a fat guy with sores on his face. 满脸伤痕的胖子对着肚子踹了一脚[18:34]
I'm out. 我不跟[18:40]
Ross? - I'm very in. 罗斯 -我确定跟[18:43]
Chandler? - Couldn't be more out. 钱德勒 -绝对不跟[18:46]
Me too. Rachel? 我也一样 瑞秋[18:49]
I will see you and I'll raise you. 我不但跟而且还要加注[18:52]
What do you say, wanna waste another 如何 还想再浪费钱吗[18:56]
buck?
No, not this time. So, what did you have 这回肯定不会 来吧 给我看牌[18:59]
I'm not telling. - Show them. 我不会说的 -给我看[19:02]
No. - Show them! 不 -给我看[19:04]
Get your hands out of there! - I've had 把你的手拿开 -我约会时常常这样[19:05]
dates like this.
Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can 天啊 你真是输不起的家伙[19:12]
you?
Your whole face is getting red. 你的脸涨得好红[19:15]
Veins popping out of your temple! 太阳穴青筋毕露[19:17]
flush:n.激动,洋溢; adj.大量的; bucko:n.欺凌弱小者;adj.残忍的;恃强凌弱的; sixes:num.六,六个;n.六,六个;
pile:n.堆; sores:n.疡;褥疮;痍(sore的复数); Veins:n.[解剖]静脉 v.使有脉络; (vein的三单形式); popping:adj.间
歇的; n.爆音; v.出现; (pop的ing形式);
Plus, that shirt doesn't really match those 而且这件上衣跟裤子一点不搭[19:21]
pants.
First of all. I'm not losing. - You're 首先 我不会输的 -你输定了[19:28]
definitely losing.
Hello. Rachel Greene. 你好 瑞秋·格林[19:31]
Excuse me. It's about the job! 不好意思 这是有关工作的电话[19:35]
Barbara, hi! How are you? 芭芭拉 你好吗[19:39]
No, I understand. 不 我理解[19:46]
Come on. No, I'm fine. Don't be silly. 不 我没事 快别这么说[19:49]
Yeah.
But if anything else opens up, please 但如果还有其他职位缺人 请...[19:54]
Hello? 喂[19:58]
Sorry, Rach. 我很遗憾,瑞秋[20:18]
There's gonna be lots of other stuff. 工作机会肯定有的是[20:19]
Okay. 好的[20:22]
Where were we? 玩到哪儿了[20:25]
Five-card draw. 五张牌抽法[20:28]
第10页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Jacks are better. Nothing wild. 11点算大 大家下注[20:30]
Everybody,ante.
Look, Rach, we don't have to do this. - 瑞秋 别再玩了 -要玩 下注[20:34]
Yes, we do.
All right. Check. - Check. 好吧 不跟 -不跟[20:41]
I'm in for 50 cents. - Call. 我跟5毛钱 -跟[20:44]
I'm in. 我跟[20:47]
I see your 50 cents... 我跟你5毛[20:49]
...and I raise you $5. 而且我要加5块钱[20:52]
I thought it was a 50-cent limit. 我以为5毛是上限[20:56]
I just lost a job, I'd like to raise it $5. 我刚失去工作机会 所以想加5块[20:59]
Does anyone have a problem with that? 各位有问题吗[21:02]
Not at all. - No. We're out. 当然没有 -没有 我们收牌[21:05]
Loser? 废柴[21:12]
No, I fold. - What do you mean, you fold? 我收牌了 -你收牌是什么意思[21:21]
I thought that, "Once the cards are dealt, 你不是说 一旦发牌 我就不是好人 吗[21:25]
I'm not a nice guy."
Were you just full of it? 还是只是信口胡说[21:30]
I'm in. 我跟[21:46]
How many do you want? - One. 要几张牌 -一张[21:47]
Dealer takes two. 庄家两张[21:51]
What do you bet? - I bet $2. 下多少 -我下2块[21:53]
Okay. I see your $2... 我跟你2块[21:58]
...and I raise you... 再加你[22:01]
... 20. 20块[22:05]
I see your $20... 我跟你20块[22:12]
... raise you $25. 再加到25块[22:14]
I see your $25 and Monica, get my purse. 跟你25块 莫妮卡 拿我的皮包来[22:22]
Rachel, there's nothing in it. 瑞秋 里面没钱[22:32]
Okay, then get me your purse. 那就拿你的皮包来[22:36]
Here you go. Good luck! -Thank you. 给你 祝你好运 -谢谢[22:43]
I saw your $25 and I raise you... 跟你25块 再加[22:46]
...seven. ...7块[22:50]
teen! 是17块![22:53]
Joey, I'm a little shy. 乔伊 我有点囊中羞涩[23:03]
That's okay, Ross. You can ask me. 没关系 罗斯 有什么问题可以问我[23:06]
What do you need? - 15. 要多少 -15块[23:15]
Here's 10. - I got 5. 这里有10块 -我这里有5块[23:17]
Thank you. - Good luck. 谢谢 -祝你好运[23:19]
I am calling your 17. 再加十七块[23:23]
What do you got? 你拿什么牌[23:25]
第11页/共12页
老友记-S01E18
Full house. 三张同点加一对[23:37]
You got me. 败给你了[23:46]
That's tough to beat. - I thought we had 那确实很难赢 -我以为我们会赢[23:59]
it!
When you don't have the cards, you 没有好牌就是没有好牌[24:01]
don't have the cards.
But look how happy she is. 瞧 她多开心[24:04]
Airmail . - Airplane. Airport. Airport '75! 航空邮件 -飞机 机场 《75空难》[24:18]
Airmail:n.航空邮件;
Airport '77! Airport '79! 《77空难》 《79空难》[24:21]
Time's up! 时间到[24:25]
Bye Bye Birdie ! 再见了...小鸟 [电影名][24:26]
That's a bird? 那是小鸟[24:31]
That's a bird! 那就是小鸟![24:33]
Okay, it's my turn. 该我了[24:36]
Go! 开始[24:40]
Bean! Bean! 豆子 豆子[24:44]
The Unbearable Lightness of Being! 《生命中不能承受之轻》[24:48]
That you get? 答对了[24:53]
That you get?! 这样就能猜中[24:55]
Birdie:n.小鸟; Unbearable:adj.难以忍受的;承受不住的; Lightness:n.轻盈;轻松;明亮;(颜色)浅淡;
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第12页/共12页