老友记-S01E16-17
老友记-S01E16-17
Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信 已过了半个小时[00:06]
If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a 如果这是卡通片 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了
ham right about now. [00:09]
There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's 侍者在那 嗨 小姐 -是菲比[00:13]
Phoebe!
Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗[00:21]
Wait. What are you doing here? 等等 你来这儿干什么[00:23]
I was over there. Then you said, 我本来在那 然后你叫 嗨 小姐[00:26]
"Hello,miss."
So I'm here. 所以我就过来了[00:29]
No, how come you're working here? 不 你怎么会在这儿工作[00:30]
Because it's close to where I live, and the 因为这离我的住处很近 而且围裙也很漂亮
aprons are cute. [00:34]
Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be 可以重来吗 -好的 我到那边去[00:38]
over here.
I don't know whether he's testing me...or 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 但我
just acting out, ... but my monkey is out 的猴子已经失控了[01:31]
of control!
He keeps erasing the messages on my 他不断清除我答录机上的留言[01:38]
machine.
Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外[01:42]
Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊 我做过这种事[01:45]
And then, like three days in a row he got 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 在猜字游戏
to the newspaper before I did, ...and 上尿尿[01:50]
peed all over the crossword !
I've never done that. 这我没做过[01:57]
And then last night, I don't know what he 再就是昨晚 我不知道他做了什么 但是满地
did, but there were capers everywhere. 都是刺山果花蕾[01:59]
All right, now look at her and tell me she 行了 现在看着她 你敢说 她跟她姐姐长得不
doesn't look exactly like her sister. 是一模一样吗[02:06]
I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处[02:10]
They're twins. 她们是双胞胎[02:12]
I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's 我不管 菲比是菲比 厄休拉很火辣[02:14]
hot!
You know the thing what we talk about 你知道我们彼此之间无话不说的吧[02:18]
each other about things?
aprons:n.[轻]围裙;皮圈;裙板(apron的复数); gonna:即将,将要(同goingto) erasing:v.擦除;清除;取消(erase的
现在分词); peed:n.速度; v.撒尿 (pee的过去式和过去分词形式); crossword:n.纵横字谜;纵横填字谜(等于
crosspuzzle); capers:n.酸豆(caper的复数);
第1页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Let's not do that anymore. - All right. 别再这么干了 -好吧[02:21]
Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, 菲比 猜我们今天遇见谁 -真好玩[02:26]
fun! Okay.
Liam Neeson. - No. 连恩·尼逊[电影演员] -不是[02:31]
Morley Safer. - No. 莫利·塞弗[记者] -不是[02:32]
The lady who cuts my hair! - This could 我的女理发师 -这么玩下去没完没了[02:34]
be a very long game.
Your sister, Ursula. - Oh, really? 你姐姐 厄休拉 -真的吗[02:38]
She works at that place.... - Riff's. I know. 她在餐厅上班 -瑞菲餐厅 我知道[02:42]
You do? She said you guys haven't talked 你知道吗 因为她说你们已多年不说话
in years. [02:45]
So, is she fat? 对 她胖吗[02:52]
Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会[02:56]
Where were you standing? 你从什么角度[02:59]
Pheebs, so you guys just don't get along? 菲比 你们姐俩就是合不来吗[03:04]
It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事[03:07]
Everyone always thought of her as the 大家都认为她比我漂亮[03:10]
pretty one.
She was the first to walk even though I 她先学会走路 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的
did it later that same day. [03:15]
But to my parents, by then it was, "Yeah, 对我爸妈而言那就已经不新鲜了[03:21]
what else is new?"
Pheebs, I'm sorry. I've gotta go. 菲比 抱歉 我得走了[03:27]
I've got Lamaze class. 我得去学习无痛分娩法[03:28]
And I've got earth science, but I'll catch 我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了[03:30]
you in gym?
ls this just gonna be you and Carol? - 就你和卡罗尔吗 -不 苏珊也要去[03:36]
Susan will be there too.
We've got dads, we've got lesbians . 这样就有了爸爸还有女同志[03:41]
The whole parenting team. 完美父母团[03:43]
lsn't that gonna be weird? 这样不是会很奇怪[03:46]
No. lt might have been at first... 不会的 一开始或许会[03:48]
... but now I'm comfortable with the 现在我已坦然面对这个事实[03:50]
whole situation.
Ross, that's my jacket. - I know. 罗斯 那是我的外套 -我知道[03:52]
Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's 我们是罗斯特一家 我是洁西他叫迈克尔
Michael. [04:03]
And we're having a boy and a girl. 我怀的是龙凤胎[04:09]
Morley:莫利;摩尔利; Lamaze:adj.无痛分娩法的; n.无痛分娩法; lesbians:n.女同性恋者;女同志(lesbian的复数
形式);
Good for you. All right, next? 厉害 下一位[04:13]
第2页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in 我叫罗斯 她怀的是我的儿子[04:19]
there.
And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan 她叫卡罗尔·威利克 这位是苏珊·本驰[04:23]
Bunch.
Susan is Carol's.... 苏珊是卡罗尔的...[04:29]
Who's next? 下一位是谁[04:37]
Sorry, Susan is...? 抱歉 苏珊是...[04:41]
Susan is Carol's, Carol's, Carol's, friend... 苏珊是卡罗尔的 卡罗尔的朋友[04:42]
Life partner - Like buddies . 生活伴侣 -伙伴那种[04:44]
Like lovers. - You know how close women 恋人那种 -你知道女人能有多亲近的[04:47]
can get.
Susan and I live together. - Although I 我俩住在一起 -但我俩曾经结过婚[04:52]
was married to her.
Carol, not me. - It's a bit complicated. 他跟卡罗尔 不是我 -有点复杂[04:55]
But we're fine. - Absolutely! 但是我们能解决 -绝对的[04:57]
So, twins! That's like two births . 双胞胎啊 那得生两次吧[05:01]
to you too, Helen. 你也是 海伦[05:15]
Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. - 妮娜·布克宾德来访 -好 让她进来[05:18]
Okay, send her in.
Nina. Come on in. -You wanted to see 妮娜 快进来 -你想见我[05:29]
me?
I was reviewing your data. 我刚在复查你的数据[05:32]
You've been postdating your Friday 你一直推迟周五数据的日期[05:33]
numbers.
Which is bad, because...? 这样很不好 因为...[05:36]
lt throws my WENUS out of whack . 这样使我的 周净计 出现问题[05:39]
Excuse me? - WENUS. 你说什么 - 周净计[05:42]
Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics . 每周估计净值使用统计[05:45]
Gotcha ! Won't happen again. 明白了 不会再犯了[05:48]
I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt 我绝不会再让你的 周净计 出现问题[05:51]
your... "wenus."
I'll take "Idiots in the Workplace " for 我赌二百 你搞办公室恋情纯属犯傻[06:00]
200, Alex.
buddies:n.伙伴,好朋友 v.交朋友 (buddy的第三人称单数形式); births:n.出生人数;出身;起源(birth的复数形
式); Bookbinder:n.装订商; reviewing:n.回顾; v.回顾; postdating:vt.填迟…的日期; n.事后日期; whack:vt.重
打; n.重击; Estimated:adj.估计的;预计的;估算的; Statistics:n.统计;统计学;[统计]统计资料; Gotcha:int.明白了
(等于gotyou); Workplace:n.工作场所;车间;
It's not just that she's cute, okay It's just 这不是她漂不漂亮的问题 只是...[06:05]
that...
...she's really, really cute. 她真的很漂亮[06:08]
第3页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen 那也一样 兔子不吃窝边草[06:11]
in the company ink.
God, I even know that and I'm pretty 天啊 连我这找不到工作的人都懂这道理
much unemployable . [06:15]
Ross, your little creature's got the remote 罗斯 你的小动物又在玩遥控器[06:21]
again.
Marcel, give Rossy the remote. 马赛尔 把遥控器给罗斯[06:26]
Marcel! 马塞尔[06:30]
Marcel, you give Rossy the remote right 马塞尔 现在马上把遥控器给罗斯[06:33]
now!
You give Rossy the remote 把遥控器给罗斯[06:40]
Great. - Relax. I'll fix it. 这下好了 -放心 我会修好的[06:42]
Oh, cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. 乌克这个名字在西班牙文中叫 乌酷[06:47]
How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的[06:54]
So tell me something, is leaving the 我问一句 圣诞彩灯还亮着 是想让我们 快乐
Christmas lights up part of your plan to 一整年吗[06:57]
keep us merry all year long?
No, someone was supposed to take them 不 某人在新年期间就应该把它摘下[07:03]
down around New Year's...
but obviously someone forgot. 但她显然是忘了[07:06]
Someone was supposed to write, 某人应该写个字条 瑞秋 摘下圣诞灯[07:08]
"Rach,take down the lights"...
...and put it on the refrigera 然后贴在冰...[07:12]
How long has that been there? - A really 它在这儿多久了 -好久好久[07:17]
long time.
Where you been? - I went back to Riff's. 你上哪儿去了 -瑞菲餐厅[07:23]
I think Ursula likes me. I ordered coffee. 我想厄休拉喜欢我 我只点咖啡[07:26]
She brought me a tuna melt and four 她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片[07:28]
plates of curly fries.
Score. 有门了[07:34]
She is so hot! 她好辣[07:37]
Before you do anything Joey-like, you 在你展开乔伊 招牌攻势 前 或许你要征求某
might want to run it by.... 人的同意[07:40]
Pheebs? - Yeah. 菲比 -说吧[07:47]
Is it okay if I asked out your sister? 我约你姐出去你会介意吗[07:50]
Why? Why would you want to do that? 为什么 你为何要那样做 为什么[07:53]
Why?
unemployable:adj.不能受雇的;n.不能受雇者; Spanish:西班牙的 curly:adj.卷曲的;
So if we went out on a date, she'd be 这样我跟她去约会时 她就会在我身边
there. [07:57]
Well, I'm not my sister's, you know, 好吧 反正我也管不了她[08:05]
whatever.
第4页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
And I mean, it's true, we were one egg 没错 我们曾来自同一枚卵子[08:11]
once.
But you know, we've grown apart so.... 但我们渐行渐远 所以[08:13]
I don't know. Why not? 我不知道...有何不可[08:18]
Cool. Thanks. 酷 谢啦[08:21]
You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. 你还好吧 -还好[08:26]
Do you wanna watch Laverney Shirley? 你想看《拉乌妮和舍丽》吗[08:29]
Sorry. 抱歉[08:47]
Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's Carol? 抱歉我迟到了 卡罗尔在哪儿[08:49]
Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher 学校有事 她得见见家长[08:53]
thing.
You can go. I'll get the information. 你可以走了 我留下来上课[08:56]
No, I think I should stay. 不...我应该留下来[08:58]
We should both know what's going on. 我们两个都该留下来上课[09:02]
Oh, good. This will be fun. 很好 一定会很有意思的[09:04]
We're gonna start with some basic third- 首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习[09:08]
stage breathing exercises.
Moms, get on your back. 各位妈妈请躺下[09:12]
And coaches , you should be supporting 陪护们支撑妈妈们的头[09:14]
Mommy's head.
What? - What? 怎么 -怎么[09:25]
I'm supposed to be the mommy? 我该当妈妈吗[09:26]
I'll play my sperm card once more. 好吧 我再拿精子说一次事[09:28]
Look, I don't see why I should have to 听着 我认为 我不能错过这次陪护训练 就因
miss out on the coaching training just 为我是个女人[09:33]
because I'm a woman.
I see. So, what do we do? - I'll flip you for 了解 你说该怎么办 -掷硬币[09:37]
it.
Flip me for it? No, no. Heads! 掷铜板吗 不不不...我选头...[09:41]
On your back, Mom! 躺下吧 妈妈[09:44]
All right, mommies , take a nice deep, 各位妈妈们 请深呼吸净化身心[09:50]
cleansing breath.
Good. 很好[09:58]
Now imagine your vagina is opening like 现在请想像你的阴道像花一样绽放[09:59]
a flower.
Mr. D! How's it going, sir? - It's been 迪先生 如何 -好多了[10:15]
better.
coaches:n.教练; v.训练,指导 (coach的单三形式); sperm:n.精子;精液;鲸蜡油; coaching:n.辅导;教练技术;v.指
导(coach的ing形式); mommies:n.妈咪; vagina:n.[解剖]阴道;叶鞘;鞘;
The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 年度净值已经算出来了[10:19]
And? - It's pretty ugly. 然后呢 -奇惨无此[10:22]
第5页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since 70年代之后没见过这么惨的 年净[10:24]
the '70s.
What does this mean? - We'll be laying 这代表什么 -每个部门都得裁员[10:29]
off people in every department.
Hey, listen, I know I came in late last 听我解释 我知道我上星期迟到了 但我那天
week, but I slept funny, and my hair was 睡姿不良 头发奇丑无比[10:33]
very very...
Not you. Relax. 不是你 放松[10:37]
Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经不得不开除某人吗[10:42]
No, but that's not a problem. 没有 不过不成问题[10:44]
That's why my name's on the door. 门上挂着我的名牌就是让我干这个的[10:46]
Do you know when I'm getting my name 你知道我什么时候才能在门上安名牌吗
on the door? [10:49]
I don't know. I put it in the thing. 不知道 我会记下来的[10:53]
It's okay. So, who is it gonna be? 没关系 那要裁谁呢[10:56]
Nina! 妮娜[11:00]
Nina. 妮娜[11:03]
Nina. 妮娜[11:06]
Nina. 妮娜[11:09]
Are you okay? 你没事吧[11:11]
Yes. Yes, I am. 是的 我没事[11:14]
Listen, the reason that I called you in here 听着 我今天叫你进来是因为...[11:17]
today was....
Please don't hate me. 请别恨我[11:22]
What? 怎么了[11:25]
Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗[11:28]
So, Pheebs, what do you want for your 菲比 你想要什么生日礼物[11:35]
birthday?
What I want is for my mom to be alive 我想要我妈复活和我共享人生[11:39]
and enjoy it with me.
Okay. Let me put it this way. 好吧 这样吧[11:46]
Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn? 想不想要瑰珀翠的产品[11:50]
Bath salts would be nice! - Okay! Good. 我想要浴盐 -好的[11:52]
What is this place? 这是什么地方[12:03]
Look, you're cold, I have to pee, and... 你很冷 我想尿尿 而且...[12:05]
there's a cup of coffee on the window. 窗上还印着杯咖啡[12:07]
How bad could it be? 还有比这更糟的吗[12:08]
I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了[12:10]
Why is she here? 她怎么会在这儿[12:14]
This could be God's way of telling us to 也许这就是老天爷叫我们回家吃饭的方法
eat at home. [12:15]
Think Riff's fired her? 她被瑞菲餐厅开除了吗[12:19]
第6页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
No, we were there last night. 不 昨晚我们还在那吃饭[12:21]
She kept... bringing swordfish . 她不断端来剑鱼[12:22]
ANUS:n.[解剖]肛门; swordfish:n.箭鱼;
Are you gonna go to the...? 你不是要去...[12:24]
No, I'll wait till we order. 不 点完之后再去[12:26]
It's her. - lt looks like her. 是她吧 -看起来像[12:27]
Excuse me? - Yeah. 打扰一下 -什么事[12:31]
Hi, it's us! 是我们啊[12:34]
Right. And it's me! 好呀 是我[12:39]
So you're here too? - As much as you are. 你也在这儿 -和你们一样[12:44]
Your turn. 该你了[12:48]
We know what we want. - That's good. 我们知道我们要什么 -很好[12:50]
Two caffe lattes . - And some biscotti . 我们要两杯拿铁 -还有意大利脆饼[12:54]
Good choice. 不错的选择[12:57]
It's definitely her. - Yeah. 绝对是她 -没错[13:03]
I can't believe you haven't told that girl 我真不敢相信 你还没告诉她她失业了
she doesn't have a job. [13:13]
You haven't taken down the Christmas 你还没把圣诞灯拿下来[13:18]
lights.
Congratulations! You've found the 恭喜 你发现了世上最薄弱的论点[13:22]
world's thinnest argument.
I'm finding the right moment. 我只是在寻找适当的时机[13:26]
That shouldn't be so hard now that 应该不会太难找到 因为你们已开始约会
you're dating. [13:29]
'"Honey, you're fired. 亲爱的 你被开除了[13:33]
'"But how about a quickie before I go to 我上班前何不来个 速战速决[13:35]
work?"
Once you're inside, you don't have to 进门后就不用再敲门了[13:45]
knock anymore.
I'll get it. 我来开[13:49]
Hi, Mr. Heckles . - You're doing it again. 哈克斯先生 -你们又来了[13:55]
We're not doing anything. We're sitting 我们什么都没做 我们只是坐在这聊天
and talking... [13:59]
...quietly. ...一声不吭[14:02]
I can hear you through the ceiling. 我可以透过天花板听见[14:03]
My cats can't sleep. 我的猫睡不着[14:07]
You don't even have cats. - I could have 你根本没养猫 -我原本有机会养[14:11]
cats.
Goodbye, Mr. Heckles. - We'll try to keep 再见 哈克斯先生 -我们会尽量小声的[14:16]
it down.
Phoebe, do me a favor. Try this on. 菲比 帮个忙 试穿看看[14:24]
I want to make sure it fits. 我想知道合不合身[14:28]
第7页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
caffe:n.(意)咖啡; lattes:n.拿铁咖啡; biscotti:n.(意)意大利式脆饼(biscotto的复数); thinnest:adj.薄的;瘦的
(thin的最高级形式); quickie:n.匆匆做成的东西; adj.速成的; Heckles:vt.诘问;激烈质问;以麻梳梳理;n.麻梳;
My first birthday present! This is really 我的第一件生日礼物 这衣服真...[14:29]
No, no, it's for Ursula. I just figured size- 不 是送厄休拉的 我只是想知道尺寸[14:34]
wise....
Sure. Yeah. Okay, it fits. 好呀 合身[14:40]
Are you seeing her again tonight? 你今晚又和她约会吗[14:45]
Yep, lce Capades. 对 去看白雪溜冰团[14:47]
This is serious. 这回你是来真的[14:49]
I've never known you to pay for any kind 没想到你会花钱去看什么溜冰表演[14:50]
of "capade."
I don't know. I like her. 我不知道 我喜欢她[14:56]
She's different. There's something about 她与众不同 她有种特质[14:58]
her
That you like. We get it. You like her. 招你喜欢 我们懂 你喜欢她 太好了[15:01]
Great!
Phoebe, I asked you. You said it was okay. 菲比 我问过你而你也同意了[15:06]
Maybe now it's not okay. 也许现在不同意了[15:09]
Okay. Maybe now I'm not okay with it not 也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了[15:11]
being okay.
Okay! 好吧[15:16]
Knit , good woman, knit! 快织 好女人 快织[15:22]
And that's the Chrysler Building right 克莱斯勒大楼就在那儿[15:37]
there.
Nina! - Mr. Douglas. Cool tie. 妮娜 -道格拉斯先生 领带不错[15:40]
She's still here. 她还在这里[15:48]
Yes. Yes, she is. Didn't I memo you on 没错 她还在 我没有提醒你吗[15:50]
this?
After I let her go, I got a call from her 我开除她后 接到她心理医生的电话[15:54]
psychiatrist ,
Dr. Flennan Dr. Flennan Dr. Flynn. 佛...佛...佛林大夫[15:58]
And he informed me that she took the 他告诉我她一时无法接受这个事实[16:02]
news rather badly.
In fact, he mentioned the word " frenzy ." 老实说 他提到 狂暴 这个词[16:06]
You're kidding! She seems so 开什么玩笑 她明明看起来...[16:10]
No. Nina? She's 不 妮娜她...[16:11]
In fact, if you asked her now... 事实上 如果你现在问她[16:16]
...she'd have no recollection of being 她根本记不得被开除这件事[16:17]
fired at all.
That's unbelievable. - And yet believable. 难以置信 -你不得不信[16:22]
第8页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Knit:vi.编织; n.编织衣物; Chrysler:n.克莱斯勒(美国产轿车品牌名); psychiatrist:n.精神病学家,精神病医生;
informed:adj.消息灵通的; v.通知; (inform的过去分词); frenzy:n.狂暴;狂怒;暴怒;vt.使发狂;使狂怒;
recollection:n.回忆;回忆起的事物;
So I decided not to fire her again until 因此我决定不再开除她 直到她对自己和他人
she'll be no threat to herself or others. 不构成威胁为止[16:26]
I guess you never know what's going on 看来人们永远无法了解他人心中所想[16:34]
inside a person's head.
Well, I guess that's why they call it 我想这就是 心理学 名字的由来 先生[16:37]
psychology , sir.
The sound Mom and Dad will never 爸妈永远忘不了这声音[16:44]
forget.
For this, after all, is the miracle of birth. 这一切 说到底 是生产的奇迹[16:47]
Lights, please. And that's having a baby. 请开灯 这一集是生宝宝[16:50]
Next week is our final class. 下周是我们的最后一堂课[16:54]
Susan, go deep. 苏珊 准备接球[16:57]
It's just impossible. - What is, honey? 这太离谱了... -怎么了亲爱的[17:05]
What that woman did. 那个女人的所作所为[17:09]
I am not doing that. It'll just have to stay 我不会这么做的 他得留在我体内[17:13]
in.
Everything will be the same. It'll just stay 一切和原来一样 他得留在我体内[17:17]
in.
Carol, honey, it'll be all right. 卡罗尔 亲爱的 不会有事的[17:21]
What do you know? 你知道什么[17:24]
No one's asking you, "Mind if we push 又没人问你, 我能将这肉块穿过你的鼻孔吗
this pot roast through your nostril ?" [17:25]
Carol, sweetie. Cleansing breath. 卡罗尔 亲爱的 深呼吸[17:32]
I know it's frightening . But big picture: 我知道你很惶恐 往长远想[17:37]
The birth part is just one day. 生产过程只是一天[17:40]
When it's over, we'll all be parents for the 结束后 我们这辈子都是他的父母了[17:43]
rest of our lives.
I mean, that's what this is all about, right? 怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗 罗斯[17:48]
Ross?
Ross? 罗斯[17:53]
I'm gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了[17:54]
This is news to you? - I knew I was having 你才刚知道 -我一直都知道要有孩子了
a baby. [17:57]
I just never realized the baby was having 只是没意识到要担起父亲的责任[18:01]
me.
You'll be great. - How can you say that? 你会是个好爸爸的 -你怎会知道[18:05]
I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the 我连阻止马塞尔吃浴垫都办不到[18:08]
bathmat .
第9页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
psychology:n.心理学;心理状态; nostril:n.鼻孔; frightening:adj.令人恐惧的;引起突然惊恐的; bathmat:n.浴
室足垫;
How will I raise a kid? - Some scientists 我如何抚养孩子 -罗斯 科学家说[18:12]
are now saying...
...that monkeys and babies are actually 孩子和猴子是不一样的[18:16]
different.
You might wanna look into it. 你或许该查查看[18:23]
Where you going? - Out. 你去哪里 -外面[18:27]
With...? 和谁[18:29]
Yes. 是的[18:31]
Can I just ask you one question? 能问你一个问题吗[18:32]
Have you two, you know, like, you know? 你们有没有...你明白的 就是那啥[18:36]
You know, yet? 你知道的 对吧[18:40]
Not that it's any of your business, but no, 不关你的事 但是还没有 行了吗[18:44]
we haven't.
You meant sex, right? 你是指性吧 对吧[18:54]
Do you have a sec? - Sure. Nina. What's 有空吗 -当然 妮娜 什么事[19:08]
up?
I don't know.The past few days, people 我不知道 最近几天大家怎么都避开我 还怪
have been avoiding me and giving me 怪地看我[19:12]
these really strange looks.
Well, maybe that's because they're 或许是因为他们在嫉妒我们[19:18]
jealous of us.
Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they 或许吧 但他们为何拿走我的剪刀[19:24]
keep taking my scissors.
Maybe that's because you're getting a 或许是因为你被升职的缘故[19:31]
big raise!
I am? - Sure. Why not? 我升职了 -当然 为什么不呢[19:35]
Oh, my God! You're amazing! 天啊 你真是太了不起了[19:37]
You don't know. 那你可不知道[19:41]
Helen, could you make sure we put 海伦 能尽快办好 布克宾得小姐升职的手续
through the paperwork on Miss 吗[19:43]
Bookbinder's raise?
You still want me to send her 你还要我拿她的心理状况档案到人事部吗
psychological profile to Personnel ? [19:48]
What? - Helen drinks. 她说什么 -海伦喝醉了[19:52]
Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗[19:55]
So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled 求婚之后 我差不多跟她摊牌了[20:03]
.
Right. Because you were really in control 是啊 因为你之前一直控制的很好[20:08]
up until then.
I end up told her everything. 最后我把一切都告诉她了[20:13]
How'd she take it? 她的反应如何[20:15]
第10页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. 还不错 除了拿钉书机钉我之外[20:16]
psychological:adj.心理的;心理学的;精神上的; Personnel:n.人事部门; adj.人员的; unraveled:vt.解开;阐明;解
决;拆散;vi.解决;散开; stapler:n.[轻]订书机;
A tip. If you're ever in a similar situation... 提示一下 以后遇见类似的状况[20:20]
... never, ever leave your hand on the 切记别把手放在桌上[20:22]
desk.
Okay, I think I get how to do this. 我知道该怎么调这个了[20:27]
Can we turn it off? 我们能把这关掉吗[20:36]
Make them go away because I can't 让这个画面消失 我实在看不下去[20:37]
watch.
Okay, Pheebs, they're gone. 好了 菲比 现在没有了[20:40]
Are you all right? 你还好吧[20:43]
It's just this whole stupid Ursula thing. 还不是厄休拉惹的祸[20:45]
Pheebs, can I ask? 菲比 我冒昧问下...[20:49]
So he's going out with her. Is it really so 他和她约会真有那么糟吗[20:51]
terrible?
Yeah. 是的[20:54]
I'm not saying she's evil or anything. 我不是说她很坏还是怎样[20:57]
She's just always breaking my stuff. 她总是弄坏我的东西[21:01]
When I was 8, and I wouldn't let her have 我8岁时不肯让她玩我的卡通水杯 她把它扔
my Judy Jetson thermos , so she threw it 到公车下[21:04]
under the bus.
And then when I was 12, she broke my 我12岁时 她弄断了我的锁骨[21:10]
collarbone .
She didn't mean to do it but I think it still 她不是故意的 但我仍旧很介意[21:15]
counts.
And then there's Randy Brown, who was 然后 还有个蓝迪·布朗 就像[21:19]
like
Have you ever had a boyfriend who was 你们有没有异性好友变成男友的情况[21:23]
your best friend?
That's what he was for me. 我当时的状况就是如此[21:31]
And she kind of stole him away and then 她把他抢走又伤了他的心[21:33]
broke his heart.
Then he wouldn't talk to me anymore. 他从此不和我说话[21:39]
He didn't want to be around anything 因为他说他不愿再见像她的人[21:42]
that looked like either one of us.
I know Joey's not my boyfriend or my 我知道乔伊不是我男朋友或者水杯[21:50]
thermos...
...or anything, but 或其他的什么 但是[21:56]
You won't lose him. - You gotta talk to 你不会失去他的 -你得找乔伊谈谈[21:58]
Joey.
Yeah. - Come on, he didn't know these 说得轻巧 -别这样 他又不知道这些[22:01]
staff.
第11页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Judy:n.(尤指轻佻的)姑娘; thermos:n.热水瓶; collarbone:n.锁骨; Randy:adj.好色的; n.莽汉;
lf he knew how you felt - But he's falling 如果他知道你的感受 -但他爱上她了[22:04]
in love with her.
Please. They've been going out a week. 拜托 他们才约会一个星期[22:07]
They haven't even slept together yet. 根本还没上床 关系还没确定下来[22:09]
That's not serious.
Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧[22:16]
May we help you? 需要帮忙吗[22:41]
Rach. What are you doing? 瑞秋 你在干什么[22:51]
It's freezing! Come inside. 外面好冷 进来好吗[22:52]
No, you wanted me to take them down... 不...你要我把灯取下[22:54]
...so I'm taking them down, okay? 我正在做 行吗[22:58]
God! Rachel! 天啊 瑞秋[23:03]
Rachel! 瑞秋[23:05]
I'm okay. I'm okay. 我没事 我没事[23:07]
Mr. Heckles? 哈克斯先生[23:10]
Mr. Heckles, could you help me, please? 哈克斯先生 能帮一下忙吗[23:12]
This is just the kind of thing I was talking 我指的就是这种事儿[23:16]
about.
Uh, my friend here was taking down our 我朋友在取下圣诞灯时 从阳台跌下来 可能
Christmas lights, and she fell off the 伤了脚踝或是哪里[23:28]
balcony and may have broken her foot
or or ankle or something.
My god. You still have your Christmas 天啊 你们的圣诞灯还亮着[23:34]
lights up?
Fill this out and bring it back to me. 填好资料后拿给我[23:39]
Name, address 姓名 地址[23:49]
Okay, are you currently on any 你现在有服用任何药物吗[23:52]
medication?
No. Oh, wait wait yes! 没有 不对等等 有[23:54]
Blistex. - No. 我涂了碧唇医护润唇膏 -那不算[23:57]
Okay, in case of emergency, call? 紧急联络人写谁[24:02]
You. 你[24:05]
Really? 真的[24:06]
Yeah. 对[24:08]
Oh, that is so sweet. 你真好[24:09]
Oh gosh, love you. 我爱你[24:13]
Insurance? 保险[24:16]
Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some 对哦 打勾 我当然需要保险[24:17]
of that.
You don't have insurance? 你没有保险吗[24:22]
Why, how much is this gonna cost? 怎么了 要多少钱[24:23]
第12页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
I have no idea, but X-rays alone could be 我不知道 单是X光就可能得好几百元[24:25]
a couple hundred dollars.
Wel-wel-well what are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办[24:28]
Well there's not much we can do. 没有太多办法可想[24:29]
Um... unless, unless I use yours. 除非我用你的[24:31]
Hah, no no no no no no no no no no. 不行 不行 绝对没门[24:35]
balcony:n.阳台;包厢;戏院楼厅;
Wait a second, who did I just put as my 等等 我刚把谁填成 紧急联络人 了[24:39]
"In case of emergency" person?
That's insurance fraud . 这是保险欺诈[24:43]
Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well 好吧 算了 我直接回家算了[24:47]
just go home.
Come here, I hate this. 好吧 回来 我真讨厌这样做[24:53]
Thank you. Thank you. I love you. 谢谢 谢谢 我爱你[24:55]
Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of 不好意思 我需要新表格[24:57]
these forms .
Why? 为什么[25:03]
I am really an idiot. 我真是个笨蛋[25:05]
You see, I was filling out my friend's form, 我替我朋友填资料时 填的不是她的资料而是
and instead of putting her information, I 我的[25:08]
put mine.
You are an idiot. . 你真是个笨蛋[25:15]
Yep, that's me, I am that stupid. 没错 这就是我 我就是那么笨[25:17]
I had a dream last night where I was 我昨晚梦见自己在和我儿子在玩橄榄球
playing football with my kid. [25:23]
That's nice. 真温馨[25:26]
No, no, with him. 不 他是球[25:28]
I'm on this field, and they, they hike me 我在球场上 他们用我儿子开球[25:33]
the baby
And I, I know I've gotta do something 我知道自己得做点什么 因为坦帕湾队的防守
'cause the Tampa Bay defence is comin' 球员逐渐逼近[25:38]
right at me.
Tampa Bay's got a terrible team. 坦帕湾队烂得要死[25:43]
Right, but, it is just me and the baby, so 没错 但只有我和我儿子 我想我们死定了
I'm thinkin' they can take us. [25:46]
And so I uh, hah-hah, I just heave it down 所以我只好把我儿子扔出去[25:54]
field.
What are you crazy? That's a baby! 什么 你疯啦 那是你儿子[25:59]
He should take the sack ? 那他该擒杀吗[26:01]
Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I 总之 突然我又到了前场 我发现该接住我儿
realise that I'm the one who's supposed 子的人是我[26:06]
to catch him, right?
第13页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Only I know there is no way I'm gonna 但我绝对来不及赶过去[26:14]
get there in time,
fraud:n.欺骗;骗子;诡计; instead:代替,反而 hike:vi.远足; n.远足; Tampa:n.坦帕市(美国佛罗里达州西部港市);
defence:n.防御;防卫;答辩;防卫设备; sack:n.麻布袋;洗劫;vt.解雇;把…装入袋;劫掠;
So I am running, and running, and that, 于是我跑啊跑 然后就惊醒了[26:16]
that is when I woke up.
See I, I am so not ready to be a father. 看 我根本还没准备好当爸爸[26:21]
Hey, you're gonna be fine. 你没问题的[26:25]
You're one of the most caring, most 你是全美最细心最有责任感的男人[26:27]
responsible men in North America.
You're gonna make a great dad. 你将来一定是个好爸爸的[26:32]
Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need 没错罗斯 你和你儿子只需要提高防守
better blocking . [26:34]
Oh, have either one of you guys ever 你们去过彩虹厅吗[26:41]
been to the Rainbow Room?
Is it real expensive? 真有那么贵[26:43]
Well, only if you order stuff. 只有点东西吃才会贵[26:45]
I'm takin' Ursula tonight. It's her birthday. 我今晚要带厄休拉去 今天是她生日[26:48]
Wo-wo-whoa. What about Phoebe's 等等 菲比的生日该怎么办[26:50]
birthday?
When's that? 什么时候[26:53]
Tonight. 今晚[26:56]
Oh, man. What're the odds of that 天 怎么会有这么巧的事情[26:57]
happening?
You take your time. 慢慢想吧[27:03]
There it is! 这回想通了[27:10]
So what're you gonna do? 你打算怎么办[27:15]
What can I do? 我能怎么办[27:17]
Look, I don't want to do anything to 我不想让厄休拉不开心[27:18]
screw it up with Ursula.
And your friend Phoebe? 你的朋友菲比呢[27:21]
Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll 如果她是我朋友 希望她能谅解[27:23]
understand.
I mean, wouldn't you guys? 你们不是都能谅解吗[27:25]
Man, if you tried something like that on 我生日时如果你敢这样做 那你就等着我勃然
my birthday, you'd be starin' at the 大怒吧[27:27]
business end of a hissy fit.
you add a pinch of saffron , it makes all 加上少量藏红花 就能使情况完全改观
the difference. [27:35]
Okay, errrr, Monica? 摩妮卡[27:41]
Yes? ..yes, she is. 在 在 她在呢[27:44]
Hi, this is my friend Rachel. - Hi. 嗨 这是我朋友瑞秋 -嗨[27:48]
第14页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr.Mitchell. 瑞秋 我是米契尔大夫[27:51]
And I'm his friend,Dr.Rosen. 我是他的朋友 罗森大夫[27:52]
blocking:n.阻塞; v.阻塞 (block的ing形式); odds:n.几率;胜算;不平等;差别; pinch:vt.捏; n.匮乏; saffron:n.藏
红花; adj.藏红花色的,橘黄色的;
I'm Okay here. - Actually, that's alright. 我自己能行 -还是让我来吧[27:55]
I don't mind at all, now you can take your 我一点不介意 你可以去休息了[27:58]
break.
No, this is why I became a doctor. 不必 我就是为了这个才当医生的[28:00]
Ankles and stuff like that. 最爱治脚踝什么的了[28:03]
Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor? 你们当医生是否太帅了一点[28:06]
Excuse me? 你说什么[28:08]
I meant er, young, young, 年轻 我是指年轻[28:09]
I meant young, young to be a doctor. 你当医生稍嫌年轻了点[28:11]
Oh good, Rach. 你真会说 瑞秋[28:14]
Thank you. - Right. 谢谢 -好的[28:15]
so, he said it was just a sprain , and that 他说这只是扭伤 就这样[28:24]
was it.
Uh, you left out the stupid part. 你忘了说我们做的蠢事[28:27]
Not stupid. 才不蠢呢[28:30]
The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked 这两位超级大帅哥医生约我们明晚出去 我答
us out for tomorrow night, and I said 应了[28:31]
"yes."
I think it's totally insane , I mean, they 你根本就是疯了 他们在医院工作[28:36]
work for the hospital.
It's like returning to the scene of the 我们这样相当于回到犯罪现场自投罗网
crime. [28:39]
You know, I say we blow off the dates. 还是取消约会吧[28:42]
What? 什么[28:44]
Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, 莫妮卡 他们是大帅哥 而且还是医生 帅哥医
cute doctors, doctors who are cute! 生 很帅的医生[28:45]
Alright, what have we learned so far? 好了 目前为止我们学习到什么[28:51]
Surprise!!! 惊喜[29:03]
What the hell are you doing? You scared 你们在干什么 把我吓死了[29:12]
the crap outta me.
Was that the cake? 那是蛋糕吗[29:16]
Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush. 对柠檬口味[29:17]
Come on, she'll be here any minute. 快 她随时会到[29:21]
I hope it's okay. 希望蛋糕没事[29:24]
'"Happy Birthday Peehe." 生日快乐菲...[29:30]
Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of 或许我们可以用一朵玫瑰改成 比[29:34]
one of those roses.
Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools. 是啊 用我们的专业蛋糕工具[29:37]
第15页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Hey, what's going on? 什么事[29:40]
Oh, we just... 我们只是[29:41]
Surprise! 惊喜[29:42]
This is so great! Oh my god! This was not 你们真是太好了 一点都不吓人[29:47]
at all scary.
sprain:vt.扭伤;n.扭伤; insane:adj.疯狂的;精神病的;极愚蠢的;
Look! "Happy Birthday Peehe." 看啊 生日快乐菲...[29:53]
What a strange new nickname . I like it! 多奇怪的新昵称 天啊我喜欢[29:57]
Oh, my God!
Hi everybody. Hi Betty ! Betty, Hi! 各位好 贝蒂 贝蒂 你好[30:01]
You found Betty! Oh my god! This is 你们找到了贝蒂 天啊 太好了[30:04]
great.
Everybody I love is in the same room, 我爱的大家都在一起 乔伊在哪儿[30:07]
Where's Joey?
Did you see Betty? 你看见贝蒂没[30:15]
I tell you one thing, 我跟你说[30:27]
I wouldn't mind having a piece of this 我很愿意在番茄干生意中分一杯羹[30:28]
sun-dried tomato business.
Five years ago, if somebody had said to 五年前 如果有人说 我的蕃茄瘪得像干李子
me, here's a tomato that looks like a [30:32]
prune ,
I'd say "get out of my office!" 我会叫他滚出我的办公室[30:36]
Dad, before I was born, did you freak out 爸 我出生前 你有没有紧张[30:42]
at all?
I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying, if 我不紧张 我是说 如果有人来建议我做这个
somebody had come to me with the idea 生意...[30:45]
and-
Dad, dad, dad, I'm talkin' about the whole 爸 爸 爸 我在谈小孩的事[30:49]
uh, baby thing.
Did you uh, ever get this sort of panicky , 我出生前你是否很紧张 觉得 天啊我要当爹
"Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind 了 之类的[30:54]
of a thing?
No. 不[31:02]
We just had kids back then 我们只是要回收种子[31:04]
We didn't think about it. 我们根本就不想这些[31:06]
What else could the sun dry, I wonder? 我在想除了晒干还能怎么办[31:08]
Dad, come on. IKids. 老爸,不要这样,我们在说孩子[31:11]
All right,look. 好,听我说[31:13]
Your mother really did the work. I was 你妈妈全包办了 我又忙于公司[31:15]
busy with the business.
I wasn't around that much. Is that what 经常不在家 你找我来是为了这个[31:18]
this is about?
第16页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
nickname:n.绰号;昵称;vt.给…取绰号;叫错名字; Betty:n.贝蒂(皮包品牌); prune:vi.删除; n.深紫红色; freak:n.
怪人,怪事; adj.奇异的,反常的; freaking:n.怪人,怪事; adj.奇异的,反常的; panicky:adj.恐慌的;惊慌失措的;
No, no, Dad, I was just wondering. 不是 爸 我只是有点迷惑[31:23]
'Cause there's time to make up for that. 因为我们还有时间弥补[31:24]
We can do stuff together. 我们可以花些时间在一起[31:26]
You always wanted to go to that Colonial 你一直想去威廉斯堡[31:28]
Williamsburg .
How 'bout we do that? 我们一起去如何[31:31]
Thanks, Dad, really, I just you know, I just, 谢了 爸 我只是[31:33]
I just needed to know, um when did you 我只是想知道 你何时起感觉自己像个父亲
start to feel like a father? [31:39]
Oh, well, I, I guess it musta been the day 我想应该是 你出生后第一天[31:44]
after you were born.
We were in the hospital room, your 我们在病房 你妈在睡觉 他们把你抱进来交
mother was asleep, and they brought you 给我[31:51]
in and gave you to me.
You were this ugly little red thing, and all 你当时是个红彤彤的小丑娃 你突然用拳头紧
of a sudden you grabbed my finger with 抓住我的手指[31:58]
your whole fist .
And you squeezed it, so tight. 紧紧捏住我的手指[32:07]
And that's when I knew. 那时候我才感觉到[32:12]
So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg? 所以你不想去威廉斯堡吗[32:17]
No, we can go to Williamsburg. 我们可以去阿[32:23]
Eat your fish. 吃鱼吧[32:26]
Rachel, the cute doctors are here. 瑞秋 帅哥医生来了[32:32]
Okay, coming! 来了[32:35]
Hi, come on in. - Hey. 请进 -嗨[32:37]
Hi, Geoffrey. - Hi. 你好 杰佛瑞 -你好[32:38]
Ah here, we brought wine. 我们带了一瓶酒[32:41]
Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest 这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖[32:42]
and Tova Borgnine,
so how could we resist? - Oh, that's great. 我们怎么能拒绝呢 -太好了 真不错[32:45]
Look at that.
So, Monica, how's the ankle? 摩妮卡 脚踝如何[32:49]
Colonial:n.殖民地居民;adj.殖民地的,殖民的; Williamsburg:n.威廉斯堡(美国弗吉尼亚州东南部城市);
grabbed:v.攫取; (grab的过去分词形式); fist:n.拳,拳头; squeezed:挤压;塞进;压榨;设法腾出; cellars:[建]地窖;
酒窖; Tova:二甲炔睾酮-炔雌醇;
It's uh... 它啊[32:51]
Well, why don't you tell them? 你何不告诉他们[32:54]
After all it, is your ankle. 毕竟这是你的脚踝[32:56]
You know what, it's feeling a lot better, 你猜怎么着 感觉好多了 谢谢[32:59]
thank you, um
第17页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Well, listen, why don't you two sit down 这样吧 你们先请坐 我们去拿杯子[33:02]
and, and we'll get you some glasses
Stat! 快坐好[33:07]
Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we 听我说 我刚在想 何不干脆向他们表明我们
just tell them who we really are? 的身份[33:12]
I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be 我相信绝对不会有事的[33:16]
fine.
It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble. 才不会 我们会惹上大麻烦[33:18]
Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such 摩妮卡 别那么不争气[33:19]
a wuss ?
A wuss? 不争气[33:22]
Excuse me for living in the real world, 抱歉我活在真实的世界之中[33:24]
okay?
So? - So... they sss-still seem normal. 所以呢 -她们似乎很正常[33:26]
That's because they are. 本来就正常[33:29]
okay, but you have to admit that every 好吧 但你得承认 每次我们和医院认识的女
time we go out with women we meet at 患者约会[33:30]
the hospital
It turns into..Willya relax? 结果都会...别紧张[33:33]
Look around. No pagan altars , no piles 看看四周 没有异教徒的神坛 角落没有成堆
of bones in the corners, they're fine. 的骨头 她们没事的[33:35]
Go like this. 来做这个动作[33:43]
I said we are not going to do it, okay? 要我说我们绝不能这么做[33:49]
Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby. 有时你真的 真的很幼稚[33:50]
I am not a baby! 我才不幼稚[33:53]
You know what - What 你知道吗 -怎样[33:57]
You know what - What! 你知道吗 -怎样[33:58]
You know what - What!! 你知道吗 -到底怎样[33:59]
Every day, you are becoming more and 你一天天变得愈来愈像你妈了[34:00]
more like your mother.
Hello! Here we go! 来 美酒到[34:05]
This is a great place. How long have you 这房子好漂亮 住在这儿多久了[34:09]
lived here?
Thanks! I've been here about six years, 谢谢 我住在这能有六年了 瑞秋几个月前才
and Rachel moved in a few months ago. 搬来[34:11]
wuss:n.胆小鬼,软弱无用的人; pagan:adj.异教的; n.异教徒; altars:n.(教堂内的)圣坛,祭坛(altar的复数形式);
piles:n.痔疮;痔;
Yeah...see, I was supposed to get married, 对 我本来应该结婚的 但我逃婚了[34:18]
but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
Really? - Yeah. 真的吗 -是的[34:27]
Yeah Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but 我知道这样很自私 但我就是这种人[34:29]
haha, hey, that's me.
Why don't you try the hummus ? 尝尝这个鹰嘴豆泥[34:39]
第18页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
So, Monica, what do you do? 那 摩妮卡 你从事什么工作[34:41]
Aahh, I'm a chef at a restaurant uptown . 我是上城区一家餐厅的主厨[34:42]
Good for you. 真有你的[34:46]
Yeah it is, 没错[34:47]
Mostly because I get to boss people 主要是因为我能使唤别人 我很喜欢这样
around, which I just love to do. [34:49]
This hummus is great. 这个鹰嘴豆泥不错.[34:57]
God bless the chickpea . 上帝保佑鹰嘴豆[34:59]
Oh, god, I am so spoiled. 天啊 我真是被宠坏了[35:05]
That's it! 就这样了[35:13]
I shoplift . 我偷商店东西[35:16]
That's years ago. 那是几年前了[35:21]
You had no idea that lipstick was in your 你根本不知道那只唇膏在你口袋里[35:22]
pocket.
Did I tell you that I think I'm so much 我说没说过我自以为很萌[35:25]
cuter than I am?
And by the way, have I mentioned that 对了 我有没有提过 高中那会儿我壮得像头
back in high school, I was a cow? 牛[35:31]
I used to wet my bed. 我常尿床[35:37]
I use my breasts to get other people's 我以胸部吸引别人的注意[35:40]
attention.
We both do that! 我们都一样[35:43]
Monica and Rachel's apartment. 摩妮卡与瑞秋的公寓[36:00]
Just one second ..ah, Rachel, it's your 等等 瑞秋 是你爸[36:04]
dad.
Hi, Dad. 爸[36:09]
No, no, it's me. 不 是我[36:11]
Li-listen, Dad, I can't talk right now, um, 听我说 老爸 我现在没空 但有些话 有些话我
but there's something, um there's 一直想告诉你[36:14]
something that I've been meaning to tell
you
Would you excuse me for a second? 失陪一下[36:23]
Remember back in freshman year? 记得我大一那年吗[36:24]
hummus:n.鹰嘴豆泥;鹰嘴豆沙(等于hoummus); uptown:n.住宅区; adj.住宅区的; v.(美)在住宅区; (美)在城镇
非商业区; chickpea:n.鹰嘴豆(等于garbanzo); shoplift:vt.从商店中偷商品;vi.从商店中偷商品; lipstick:n.口红;
唇膏;vt.涂口红;vi.涂口红; cuter:adj.可爱的;聪明的(cute的比较级);
Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your 我和比利·德瑞克森在你床上做爱[36:26]
bed.
Daddy Daddy... 爸 爸你听我说[36:41]
why whyyy would I sleep with Billy 为什么 我干嘛和比利·德瑞克森上床[36:44]
Dreskin?
第19页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
His father tried to put you out of 他爸可是想抢走你的生意[36:46]
business!
You're dead! 你死定了[36:49]
Hey, Rachel? Are these your condoms ? 瑞秋 这些套套是你的吗[36:52]
Oh, no, that was just Monica. She's drunk 不 莫妮卡乱讲的 她又喝醉了[36:59]
again.
Pheebs. I don't think "scrunchy" is a 菲比 我觉得 沙嚓 不算个词[37:06]
word.
Why not, if " crunchy " is a word? 为什么 咔嚓 都算[37:09]
Why isn't "scrunchy"? 沙嚓 怎么不算[37:11]
Then I'm using that same argument for 这么说来我的 忍带 也得算[37:14]
"fligament."
Ross, he's got the remote again. 罗斯 他又在玩遥控器了[37:19]
Good. 好的[37:22]
Maybe he can switch it back. 或许他能将语言调回来[37:24]
Maybe not. 或许不会[37:29]
Okay, Daddy? That's the other line. 爸爸 有电话进来了[37:32]
Okay, no, not even in my bedroom. 不不不 在我房里都没做过[37:35]
Okay. Okay. Bye-bye. 好的 就这样 拜拜[37:38]
Hello 喂[37:43]
Um, yeah, uh, Okay ah, hold on a second, 好的 等等 我看看 我看看她在不在[37:46]
lemme lemme just check and see if see if
she's here.
It's the woman from the hospital 医院入院处那个女人打来的[37:52]
admissions office.
She says there's a problem with the form. 她说表格有问题[37:54]
Oh, god, oh god, Oh god, waddawe do, 天啊 天啊 我们该怎么办[37:55]
waddawe do, waddawe do?
I don't know! 我不知道[37:57]
What do they want? Find out what they 他们要干什么 问他们要干什么[37:58]
want!
Okay no, you do it. 不 你问[38:00]
Hello, this is Monica 喂 我是摩妮卡[38:02]
Yeah???Oh... 是的[38:05]
Okay, yes, we'll be right, we'll be right 好 我们马上去 谢谢[38:08]
down.Thank you.
What? 什么事[38:11]
We forgot to sign one of the admissions 我们忘了在入院表格上签名[38:12]
forms.
Ohhh Okay, you were right. You were 你说得对 你说得对[38:15]
right!
第20页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
condoms:n.[医]避孕套;橡皮套(condom复数形式); crunchy:adj.易碎的;发嘎吱嘎吱声的; lemme:n.雷米王国;
admissions:n.许可; (admission的复数形式);
This was just not worth it. - Thank you. 不值得这么做 -谢谢[38:17]
Okay, let me just change. - Yes. 我们改回来 -好[38:19]
'"Garge"? - Nautical term. 加吉 是什么 -航海用语[38:23]
Cheating man. - Okay. 你作弊 -好吧[38:25]
嗨 -嗨 - Hey. - Hey! [38:30]
She still didn't call? - No. 她还没打来 -没有[38:32]
Trouble? 有心事[38:34]
Your sister stood me up the other night. 你姐前天晚上放我鸽子[38:37]
Oh, no. Don't you hate it when people 不是吧 被人放鸽子的滋味不好受吧[38:39]
aren't there for you?
What is that? - " Tushy ." 你拼的啥 - 屁股[38:45]
Well did you try calling her? 你有打电话给她吗[38:50]
I've been trying for two days. 我连打了两天[38:52]
When I called the restaurant, they said 打给餐厅时 他们说她太忙没空讲话[38:54]
she was too busy to talk.
I can't believe she's blowin' me off. 我不敢相信她想甩掉我[38:57]
Excuse me. We had the two chef salads . 打扰一下 我们点了两份厨师沙拉[39:16]
And how were they? 他们怎么了[39:19]
No, we haven't had them yet. We're still 不 我们还没吃到 还在等着上菜[39:21]
hoping to have them.
Ok. 好吧[39:27]
Um you, you got a minute? 有空吗[39:40]
Um, yeah, I'm just... ..working. 有 我只是在工作[39:42]
So. 那...[39:53]
Um, oh, I got you a birthday present. 我为你买了生日礼物[39:56]
Oh, wow! You remembered! 天啊 你记得[39:59]
Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos! 是个卡通水杯[40:05]
Right, like the kind you... - Right 对 就像被你弄坏那个... -是哦[40:09]
Oh, I got something for you, too. - How'd 我也有东西送你 -你怎知道我会来[40:12]
you know I was coming?
Um, yeah, um, twin thing. 我们是双胞胎嘛[40:16]
I can't believe you did this. 我不敢相信你会这么做[40:22]
I can't believe you.....did this. 我不敢相信...你会这么做[40:24]
So What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?你和乔伊之间怎么回事[40:30]
Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over. 他人很好 但我们分手了[40:35]
Does he know? - Who? 他知道吗 -谁[40:40]
Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy 乔伊 他对你着迷不已[40:42]
about you.
第21页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
Nautical:adj.航海的,海上的;船员的; Tushy:屁股; salads:n.色拉(salad的复数形式); nutsy:adj.痴狂的;发狂的;
发疯的;
He is? Why? 是吗 为什么[40:48]
You got me. 你可把我问倒了[40:50]
Right. 没错.[40:51]
Excuse me.Doesn't this come with a side 服务员 这道菜不是有沙拉配吗[40:52]
salad?
So, um, are you gonna call him? 那 你会打电话给他吗[40:57]
What? Do you think he likes me? 怎么 你认为他喜欢我[40:59]
No, Joey. 不 是乔伊[41:01]
No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. 不 他很聪明 他会想通的[41:04]
Do you want some chicken? 想吃鸡肉吗[41:07]
No. No food with a face. 不 带脸的食材不吃[41:10]
You have not changed! 你一点没变[41:13]
Yeah, you too. 你也一样[41:15]
Thanks. Excuse me? My side salad? 谢谢 打扰一下 我的沙拉呢[41:18]
Service here is horrible. Now I know what 这里服务真差 我才知道为什么评价不好
people mean. [41:24]
Hi, remember us? 记得我们吗[41:31]
Um, okay.You just called a little while ago 你刚打电话给我们 说要在入院表格上签名
about needing a signature on the [41:34]
admissions form.
Well, it turns out we need a whole new 但我们需要一张全新的表格 因为我[41:39]
one because uh, you see,
I-I, I put the wrong name 我又写错名字了 因为[41:43]
again.'causeum...
You're that stupid. 你就是那么笨[41:47]
I am. I'm that stupid. 对 我就是那么笨[41:51]
Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this 我要用支票付帐[41:54]
with a check.
Well, you know your insurance will cover 你不知道保险会给付吗[41:57]
that.
Yeah, I know... ..I'm I'm just not that 我知道 只是我也没那么聪明[41:59]
bright either.
Mon, I'm sorry about last night what I 莫妮卡 抱歉昨晚我说了那些话[42:07]
said.
I don't think you're anything like your 我一点都不觉得你像你母亲[42:10]
mother.
That's all right. 没关系[42:12]
And I don't think you were selfish 我也不觉得你逃婚很自私[42:13]
running from Barry.
Oh, and I'm sorry I said you were a cow in 还有我很抱歉说你高中时壮得像头牛[42:16]
high school.
第22页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
That's okay, I was a cow. 没关系 你说的是实话[42:19]
I know. I'm just sorry I said it. 我知道 我只是为说出来抱歉[42:22]
Okay, worst case scenario . 最糟糕的情况是[42:28]
Say you never feel like a father. 假如你永远不会有爸爸的感觉[42:30]
Say your son never feels connected to 假设你儿子永远不会跟你有感情[42:33]
you, as one.
Say all of his relationships are affected by 假设他的恋爱观将会受此影响[42:38]
this.
scenario:n.方案;情节;剧本;
Do you have a point? 你这话有重点吗[42:42]
You know, you think I would. 你觉得我有没有呢[42:44]
What's up with the simian ? 这只猴子怎么了[42:50]
It's just a fur ball. 只是毛球[42:53]
Okay...whose turn is it? 好吧 该谁了[42:54]
Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'. 你 我刚拼出的 肾 得了43分[42:58]
No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'. 不 你没得分 你拼的是 月[43:01]
I had a 'K'. Where's where's my 'K'? 不对 我有上半边 跑哪儿去了[43:04]
You've got to help me my monkey 快帮我 我的猴子吞了个字母[43:14]
swallowed a 'K'!
You go get that animal outta here. 把你的动物带走![43:16]
No, no you don't understand the animal 不 你不明白 动物医院在城的另一头 他噎到
hospital is way across town he'schoking I 了 我不知道怎么办[43:18]
don't know what else to do.
What's goin' on?- Marcel swallowed a 怎么回事 -马塞尔吞了一个拼字字母[43:22]
Scrabble tile.
Excuse me This hospital is for people! 抱歉 这是为人看病的医院[43:27]
Lady, he is people.He has a name, okay? 小姐 他是人 他有名字[43:31]
He watches Jeopardy ! 他爱看 挑战自我 节目[43:33]
He he touches himself when nobody's 如果没人盯着他 他还会自摸[43:35]
watching.
Please, please have a heart! - I'll take a 拜托 有点爱心吧 -我替它看看[43:39]
look at him.
Oh, thank you. Michael. - Rachel. 谢谢 麦克 -瑞秋[43:41]
What? - Monica. 什么 -莫妮卡[43:44]
嗨 Hey. [44:00]
Urse... 厄休拉[44:02]
ah, what're you doing here? I've been 你怎么会在这儿 我一直打电话找你[44:03]
trying to call you.
Listen, um... 听我说[44:07]
No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that 不 别叫我听 我知道你的意思[44:08]
"listen."
第23页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
I've said that "listen." 我对别人这么说过[44:11]
I'm sorry. 抱歉[44:14]
I don't get it.What happened? 我不懂 你这是怎么了[44:15]
What about everything you said under 你在桥下说过的话呢[44:18]
the bridge?
Yeah, um... 这样...[44:21]
You should just forget about what I said 你得忘记我在桥下说过的话[44:25]
under the bridge,
I was talkin' crazy that night, I was so 我那一夜喝醉了 全是胡言乱语[44:27]
drunk!
You don't drink. 你不喝酒[44:32]
simian:n.猴子;类人猿;adj.类人猿的;猴子一般的; Scrabble:n.一种拼字游戏; Jeopardy:n.危险; (被告处于被判
罪或受处罚的)危险境地;
That's right, I don't .. 没错 我不喝酒[44:34]
But I was, I was drunk on you! 但我爱你爱得如痴如醉[44:36]
Oh, Urse... 厄休拉[44:40]
Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work. 我们是没有结果的[44:40]
Why? Is it because I'm friends with 为什么 因为我是菲比的朋友吗[44:43]
Phoebe?
If it was, would you stop hanging out 如果是 你愿意不和她来往吗[44:47]
with her?
No. No, I, I couldn't do that. 不行 我办不到[44:52]
Um, then yes, it's 'cause of Phoebe! 那没错 就是因为她[44:56]
So, you know, it's either her or me. 所以 不是她就是我[44:59]
Then, uh, then I'm sorry. 那么我只能说抱歉了[45:04]
You're gonna be really, really hard to get 忘了你会是很难的一件事[45:13]
over.
I know... 我知道[45:17]
I don't know whether it's just 'cause we're 我不知是因为我们要分手还是怎样 你从未这
breakin' up or what, but you have never 么漂亮过[45:24]
looked so beautiful.
Really? 真的[45:31]
Pheebs? - Yeah. Oooh... 菲比 -什么事[46:03]
He looks so tiny. 它看起来好小[46:15]
We just got the message. - Is he alright? 我们刚听说 -他没事吧[46:18]
Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out. 没事 医生已取出字母了[46:20]
He also found an 'M' and an 'O'. 他还发现另外两个[46:23]
We think he was trying to spell out 我们猜他是想拼出 猴子 二字[46:27]
'MONKEY.'
Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, 医生说它已无大碍 它刚睡着[46:36]
he's just sleeping now.
So, you feel like a dad yet? 那 你现在有当爸爸的感觉没[46:40]
第24页/共25页
老友记-S01E16-17
No, why? 没有 干嘛问[46:43]
Hey, come on, you came through, you 拜托 你办到了 你做了必须做的[46:46]
did what you had to do.
That is very dad. 有爸爸的味道了[46:49]
Oh, look, he's waking up! 看他醒了[46:51]
hey, fella ! How you doing? 小猴子 感觉如何[46:53]
Here it is! 上菜了[47:14]
Who ordered General Sal's chicken? 谁点的左宗棠鸡[国外常见中餐菜][47:15]
It could've been General Sal! 这不可能是左宗棠鸡[47:18]
Look, look, Ugly Naked Guy is doing the 快看 快看 丑裸男在跳呼拉图舞[47:20]
hula !
Hi, Joey! 嗨 乔伊[47:28]
Hi, amigos ! 嗨 朋友们[47:30]
Look, Ross, Marcel's got the remote. 看啊 罗斯 马塞尔在用遥控器[47:34]
The thing is, he doesn't like the program! 问题是 他根本不喜欢这个节目[47:38]
fella:n.伙伴,伙计;小伙子; hula:n.草裙舞(夏威夷的);呼拉圈舞(夏威夷的); amigos:n.朋友(amigo的复数形式);
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第25页/共25页