老友记-S01E24
老友记-S01E24
Oh, here's little Ben falling asleep. 小本困了[00:04]
A little bit later. Is he gonna sleep? 再过一会 他要睡着了吗[00:08]
Is he gonna sleep? Is he gonna? 他要睡了吗 有没有[00:13]
Yep, out like a light! 看 睡得多沉[00:19]
This sure trumps the "Has he pooped ?" 这一定是 他困了没 系列中的亮点[00:22]
series.
Look, Ross, we love him, okay? 听我说 罗斯 我们的确爱他[00:25]
But right now he's just a little naked fat 但现在他只是个裸体小胖子[00:27]
guy.
How excited can we get? 我们怎么兴奋得起来[00:31]
What you got? - 400 pictures of Ben on a 你们拿的什么 -四百张 小本坐地图[00:35]
rug.
Here's little Ben nodding off. 这是小本打瞌睡呢[01:27]
Look at Aunt Monica's little boy! 看莫妮卡姑姑的小侄子[01:30]
Look, he's got Ross haircut. - Let me see. 瞧 他有罗斯的发型 -我看看[01:33]
Oh, God! Is he just the sweetest thing? 天啊 还有谁能比他更可爱[01:37]
You must just wanna kiss him all over. 你一定想吻遍他全身上下[01:40]
That would be nice. 那感觉一定很好[01:47]
Pardon? - Nothing. 什么 -没事[01:53]
Just a little extra air in my mouth. 只是嘴里有多余的空气[01:54]
Chan, can you help me out here? 钱德勒 愿意帮我吗[02:02]
I promise I'll pay you back. 我保证一定会还的[02:04]
Right. Including the waffles last week, 好 算进上周的华夫饼 你现在欠我[02:05]
you now owe me...
... 17 jillion dollars. 17美元这么多钱[02:10]
I will, really, I'll pay you back this time. 真的 不骗你 这一次我一定还[02:13]
Where's this money coming from? 你拿什么钱还[02:16]
I'm helping out at the NYU Med School 我正帮纽约大学医学院做一些研究[02:18]
with some research.
What kind of research? 什么研究[02:21]
Just, you know, science. 就是 科学研究嘛 你懂的[02:25]
Science. 科学[02:28]
Yeah, I think I've heard of that. 我想我听说过[02:31]
It's a fertility study. 生育研究[02:36]
gonna:即将,将要(同goingto) trumps:王牌; pooped:adj.精疲力竭的; nodding:adj.点头的,低垂的; v.点头;
(nod的ing形式); sweetest:最甜蜜的(sweet的最高级) waffles:n.华夫饼干; v.闲聊; (waffle的第三人称单数);
jillion:adj.很多的,大量的;n.巨量(美国俚语); fertility:n.多产;肥沃;[农经]生产力;丰饶;
第1页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
Joey, please tell me you're only donating 乔伊 请告诉我你贡献的只是时间[02:39]
your time.
Actually, a little more than that. 其实比那稍微多一点点[02:47]
Thank you, God. This will bring us so 感谢上帝 这会给我们带来无限欢乐[02:50]
much joy.
Come on, you guys, it's not that big a 拜托了 别这样 没什么大不了的[02:55]
deal.
I just go down there every other day... 我只是两天去一趟[02:57]
...and make my contribution to the 对该项目贡献己力[02:59]
project.
But at the end of two weeks, I get $700! 但两周后 我就有七百美元入账了[03:03]
You're gonna be making money hand 你很快就能手握大把钞票了[03:07]
over fist .
That's funny. Very funny. 真有趣 太有趣了[03:13]
No. This is great. 不 这样挺好的[03:15]
I actually know somebody who loves 我总算认识个人做着自己喜欢的工作[03:17]
what they do.
But what do you do to unwind after a 但是辛劳一天后你该怎么放松呢[03:23]
tough day at work?
Okay, we got the coleslaw , we got the 我们有凉拌卷心菜 小面包[03:30]
buns .
We got the ground-up flesh of formerly 还有绞好的牛肉及火鸡肉 他们活着的时候多
cute cows and turkeys . 萌啊[03:33]
I just love barbecuing with you. 我真喜欢跟你一起烤肉[03:38]
Men are here! 男人来了[03:42]
We make fire. 我们生火[03:49]
Cook meat. 煮肉[03:53]
Then put out fire by peeing , no get 然后撒尿熄火 从此被拒之门外[03:55]
invited back.
Cute. 真逗[03:58]
Oh Joey, Melanie called, said she's gonna 乔伊 玛莲妮来电话说她晚点到 -好[03:59]
be late. - Okay.
So how are things going with you two? 你们俩进展得如何[04:02]
Is she becoming your "special someone"? 她会是你命中注定的那个人吗[04:04]
I don't know. She's pretty great. 我不知道 她很好[04:09]
donating:捐赠;捐献; fist:n.拳,拳头; unwind:vt.放松; coleslaw:n.凉拌卷心菜(等于coldslaw); buns:人的臀部,
formerly:adv.以前;原来; turkeys:火鸡(turkey的复数) barbecuing:n.烤肉;吃烤肉的野宴;vt.烧烤;烤肉;
peeing:小便(pee的现在分词);
Yeah? What does she think of your little 是吗 她对你的科学项目有何感想[04:12]
science project?
What, you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like 怎么 你以为我会告诉自己喜欢的女生
that [04:16]
第2页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
I'm also seeing a cup? 我还跟 杯子 约会吗[04:18]
Man's got a point. 他说得对[04:24]
The tough thing is, she really wants to 麻烦的是 她很想和我做爱[04:26]
have sex with me..
Crazy bitch. 这娘儿们疯了[04:30]
Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in 我还差一星期才能完成项目 根据规定 如果
the program, and according to the rules, 我想拿到钱,[04:37]
if I want to get the money
I'm not allowed to conduct any...personal 我就不能从事任何... 个人 实验 如果你们懂
experiments, if you know what I mean. 我意思的话[04:42]
Joey, we always know what you mean. 乔伊 我们一直都懂你意思[04:46]
How long did you think this barbecue 你觉得这次烤肉会维持多久[04:57]
was gonna last?
I'm going to China. - Jeez, you say one 我要去中国了 -天呐 你真随心所欲[05:01]
thing, and....
You are going to China? - Yeah. For the 你要去中国 -对 为博物馆出差[05:06]
museum.
Someone found a bone. 有人发掘到骨头[05:09]
We want the bone, but they don't want 我们要骨头 但他们不想给我们骨头[05:10]
us to have the bone.
So I'm going over there to try to 因此我要去说服他们给我们骨头[05:13]
persuade them to give us.
It's a whole big bone thing. 都是骨头惹的祸[05:15]
Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like...like 总之 我要去差不多一个星期[05:18]
a week.
So, if you want to reach me, you can't. 就算你们想找我也找不着[05:21]
So here's my itinerary . 给你我的行程表[05:24]
Here's a picture of me. - Oh, let me see. 这是我的照片 -让我看看[05:27]
Could you take it to Carol's every now 你能时不时地拿照片到卡罗尔家去给本看吗
and then and show it to Ben [05:31]
just so he doesn't forget me? - Yeah. 免得他忘记我 -没问题[05:34]
'"Hi, Ben. I'm your father." 嗨 本 我是你爸爸[05:36]
'"I am the head!" 我是爸爸的头[05:42]
This barbecue's gonna be very fun. 这次烤肉一定会很好玩[05:49]
Is Rachel here? I wanted to wish her a 瑞秋在吗 我想在离开前祝她生日快乐
happy birthday before I left. [05:52]
barbecue:n.烤肉;吃烤肉的野宴;vt.烧烤;烤肉; itinerary:n.旅程,路线; adj.旅程的;
No. She's out having drinks with Carl. - 不 她和卡尔在外面喝酒 -卡尔是谁[05:56]
Hey, who's Carl?
You know that guy she met at the 她在咖啡厅认识的那个 -不认识[06:04]
coffeehouse . - No.
You see, there's this guy she met at... - 这个人是她在 -咖啡厅认识的 了解[06:07]
The coffeehouse? Right.
第3页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
So you do know who he is. 这么说你知道他是谁[06:11]
I'll go say goodbye to the guys. 我去跟哥们道别[06:18]
Hey, you know what? Tell them that bone 这样吧 给他们讲讲骨头的事[06:20]
story.
I have to go to China. - The country? 我得去一趟中国 -你说国家吗[06:30]
No, this big pile of dishes in my mom's 不 是到我妈家橱柜中一大堆盘子里去
breakfront . [06:35]
Do you know who Carl is? 你知道卡尔是谁吗[06:40]
Let's see. Alvin, Simon, Theodore.... No. 我想想 艾文 赛门 希尔朵...不认识[06:42]
Rachel's having drinks with him tonight. 瑞秋今晚要去跟他喝酒[06:48]
Oh no! How can she do that when she's 不是吧 她怎么能 对你毫无兴趣还去跟别人
never shown any interest in you?!? 喝酒[06:50]
Forget about her. - He's right, man. 忘了她吧 -兄弟 他说得对[06:55]
Please. Move on. Go to China. Eat 放下这段情吧 到中国去 吃中国菜[06:58]
Chinese food.
Of course, there they just call it "food." 当然了 他们那儿菜前不用加 中国 二字
[07:01]
Yeah, I guess. I don't know. 是吗 大概吧 我也不知道[07:04]
All right, just give her this for me, okay? 算了 帮我把这个交给她好吗[07:08]
Listen, buddy , We're just looking out for 听着兄弟 我们只是为你着想 -我懂[07:12]
you. - I know.
We want you to be happy. 我们要你快乐[07:15]
And I may only have a couple beers in 我大概是多喝了几瓶啤酒 但兄弟 我爱你
me, but I love you, man. [07:16]
I'm still on my first. 我还在喝第一瓶[07:22]
I just think you're nice. 我只觉得你人不错[07:27]
Anyway, that's when me and my friends 总之 我和朋友开始做 水果篮生意后[07:36]
started this whole fruit basket business.
We call ourselves "The Three Basketeers." 我们就自称为 三篮女侠[07:40]
Like "The Three Musketeers ," only with 就像 三个火枪手 只不过换成水果[07:45]
fruit.
coffeehouse:n.咖啡馆;vi.进行漫谈;聊天; pile:n.堆; breakfront:adj.断层式的;n.断层式橱柜或书架; buddy:n.
伙伴,好朋友; Musketeers:n.火枪手(musketeer的复数);
OK, how does everybody like their 好了 大家汉堡都打算怎么吃[07:51]
burgers ?
No, presents first! Food later. 不不 先送礼物后吃[07:56]
I don't care what Rachel says, we are 不管瑞秋怎么说 我们还是先拆礼物吧
doing presents first. [07:58]
Hey, hold on there, tiger. How's it going? 等等 猛男 进展如何 能忍住吗[08:02]
How you holding up?
Well, not so good. She definitely thinks 不太顺利 她坚定不移地认为 就在今晚 我们
that tonight is the night we're gonna... 要[08:06]
第4页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
And you do. 你果然懂[08:13]
So, uh, have you ever thought about 你有没有想过为她服务[08:15]
being there for her?
What do you mean? 什么意思[08:19]
You know, just be there for her. 你懂的 全心为她服务[08:24]
Not following you. 不懂[08:30]
Think about it. 慢慢想[08:35]
Okay. I'm guessing this is from.... 好了 我猜这是...[08:41]
Thank you, Melanie. - This one right here 谢谢 玛莲妮 -这是我送你的[08:50]
is from me.
Okay. It's light. It rattles . 好轻 一晃还有声音[08:54]
It's... 这是...[08:59]
...Travel Scrabble ! ...旅行拼字啊[09:01]
Thank you. 谢谢啊[09:07]
This one's from Joey. 这是乔伊送的[09:13]
It feels like a book, I think it's a book. And 感觉像本书 我猜是本书 还真是本书[09:14]
it's a book!
It's Dr. Seuss! 是 苏博士 写的[美国童话作家][09:19]
That book got me through some tough 那本书帮我度过许多难关[09:22]
times.
There's a little child inside this man. 这男人心里住着个小孩子[09:26]
The doctors say if they remove it, he'll 医生说如果把小孩取出来 他就会死[09:29]
die.
Who's this from? - That's Ross'. 这是谁送的 -罗斯送的[09:35]
Oh,my God! He remembered! 天啊 他居然记得[09:43]
Remembered what? - lt was like months 记得什么 -大约几个月前[09:48]
ago.
We walked by this antique store. 我们经过一家古董店[09:51]
And I saw this pin in the window. 我在橱窗里看见这个胸针[09:53]
And I told him it was like one my 就跟他说我小时候祖母也有个一模一样的
grandma had when I was a little girl. [09:54]
I can't believe he remembered! 没想到他还记得[09:59]
burgers:n.汉堡包(burger的复数); rattles:vt.使发出咯咯声; n.喋喋不休的人; Scrabble:n.一种拼字游戏;
antique:adj.古老的; n.古董;
Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane? 是挺感人 但你能在飞机上玩吗[10:02]
It's so pretty! This must've cost him a 好漂亮 一定花了他不少钱[10:11]
fortune.
I can't believe he did this. 真没想到他会这么做[10:15]
Come on, Ross, remember back in 得了吧 罗斯 记得大学那会 他爱上卡罗尔时
collage , when he fell in love with Carol... [10:16]
...and bought her that expensive crystal 送她一只贵死人的水晶鸭吗[10:19]
duck?
第5页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
What did you just say? 你刚说什么[10:23]
Crystal duck. 水晶鸭[10:37]
No, no, no. 不不不[10:43]
The "love" part? 是 爱上 那一段[10:45]
Oh, my God! 天啊[10:55]
Oh, no, no, no. 糟了 糟了 糟了[10:58]
That's good. Just keep rubbing your 很好 继续揉你的头 时间会倒流的[11:01]
head. That'll turn back time.
This is unbelievable. I mean, this is 太不可思议了 真是太不可思议了[11:13]
unbelievable!
I know. This is really, really huge. 我知道 这是件很大很大的事[11:16]
No, it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite . 不对 它就是件微小的 细小的 小事[11:19]
It's wee.
I don't think any of our lives will ever be 我认为所有人的生活都将从此改变[11:25]
the same ever again.
Is there a mute button on this woman? 这女人身上有消音开关吗[11:30]
I think this is so great. I mean, you and 我认为这样很好啊 是你和罗斯哎[11:33]
Ross!
Did you have any idea? - No,none! 你有预感吗 -没有 一点没有[11:37]
I mean, my first night in the city, he 我来到纽约的第一夜 他曾提过想约我出去
mentioned something about asking me 但后来就没下文了所以我...[11:40]
out, but nothing ever happened so I
just...
What else did he say? I mean, does he, 他还说过什么 他是想约我出去吗[11:46]
like, want to go out with me?
Well, given that he's desperately in love 考虑到他爱你爱得无法自拔 大概不会介意跟
with you, he probably wouldn't mind 你喝杯咖啡什么的[11:50]
getting a cup of coffee or something.
Ross? All this time? 罗斯 他暗恋了我这么久吗[11:56]
I've gotta talk to him. 我得找他谈谈[12:00]
collage:n.抽象拚贴画 rubbing:n.摩擦; v.摩擦; (rub的ing形式); petite:adj.(女子)娇小的,小个子的; n.妇女服装
尺码的小号; mute:adj.哑的; n.哑巴;
He's in China! - The country. 可他现在在中国 -是 国家[12:01]
Did his flight leave yet? 他的航班起飞了吗[12:08]
Are you kidding! He's in a seat watching 开什么玩笑 他正坐着看空姐打手势呢
a woman do this: [12:09]
He's gone! 他走了[12:12]
Wati, his flight doesn't leave for 45 more 等等 他的飞机再过45分钟才会起飞[12:14]
minutes.
第6页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
What about time difference? - From here 时差呢 -从这儿到机场吗 - 没错[12:16]
to the airport? - Yes!
You'll never make it! - I've gotta try. 你肯定赶不上的 - 我总得试试[12:22]
Rachel, what'll you say to him? 瑞秋 你要对他说什么[12:24]
I don't know. - Then maybe you shouldn't 我不知道 -那你或许不该去[12:27]
go.
He's right. If you're gonna break his 他说的没错 如果你是去伤他的心 那不妨再
heart, that the kind of thing that you can 等等[12:30]
wait.
Yeah, but if it's the good news, you 对 但如果是好消息 你得立刻告诉他[12:33]
should tell him now.
I don't know, maybe I'll know when I see 我不知道 或许见到他我就想明白了[12:35]
him.
Here, look, all right, does this help? 好吧 看看这照片有帮助没[12:38]
No. Look, all I know is that I cannot wait a 没有 我只知道我等不了一星期[12:46]
week until I see him.
I mean, this is just too big. 这件事太重要了[12:51]
I've just gotta talk to him. Okay, I'll see 我得和他谈谈 我走了 回见[12:52]
you later.
Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first! 瑞秋 我爱你 先拿我练练手[12:56]
All right. 好吧[13:13]
Ross! Excuse me, pardon me. - May I see 罗斯 麻烦让一下 -请出示登机牌[13:17]
your boarding pass?
Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need 我没有 我只想跟我朋友说两句话[13:23]
to talk to my friend.
Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed 抱歉 您必须出示登机牌 否则不能入内
on the jetway unless you have a [13:25]
boarding pass
No, I know, but I... he just went on. He's 我知道 但是我... 他刚过去 就在那 穿蓝色夹
right there, he's got the blue jacket on, I... 克 我能不能[13:29]
can I j-just...
No, no. Federal regulations ! 对不起 不行 联邦法规[13:32]
Ok, Then could you please just give him a 好吧 能否请你帮我传话给他 求你了[13:35]
message for me? Please.
jetway:n.登机道; regulations:n.[管理]条例;
This is very important. - All right. What's 这件事非常重要 - 好吧 请说[13:39]
the message?
I don't know. 我也不知道[13:44]
Excuse me, sir! Excuse me, sir? 借过 先生 打扰一下[13:48]
I have a message for you. - What? 有人叫我传话给你 -什么[13:51]
It's from Rachel, she said that she loved 是瑞秋 她说她喜欢你送的礼物[13:53]
the present,
第7页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
and she'll see you when you get back. - 你回来后她想见你 -什么[13:55]
What?
Toby ... Oh, for God's sake, I don't know 桃伊 拜托 我根本不懂她在说什么[14:00]
what she's talking about!
There's no Rachel. Don't give me that 我不认识瑞秋 别给我脸色看[14:03]
deep freeze.
Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey! 乔伊 乔伊啊乔伊[14:16]
I think I blacked out there for a minute. 我觉得有那么一刻我都爽晕了[14:21]
It was nothing. 这不算什么[14:25]
Well,now we gotta find something fun for 现在让我来好好伺候你[14:28]
you.
You know what? 你知道吗[14:36]
Forget about me. Let's give you another 别管我了 我再伺候你一回[14:39]
turn.
Me, again? - Sure. Why not? 又是我 -当然 有何不可[14:45]
Boy, somebody's gonna get a big fruit 天啊 明天我一定要给你送个大水果篮
basket tomorrow! [14:51]
I gotta tell you, you are nothing like I 我得告诉你 你跟我想象中完全不同[15:01]
thought you'd be.
How do you mean? 什么意思[15:06]
I don't know, I-I guess I just had you 我说不好 大概是我把你划在 那些只顾自己
pegged as one of those guys who're 享受的人那一类[15:08]
always 'me, me, me.'
But you... you're a giver . 但你是个乐于付出的人[15:13]
You're like the most generous man I ever 你差不多是我见过最慷慨的人[15:17]
met.
I mean, you're practically a woman. 要我说 你简直就是个女人[15:20]
You're just saying that. - No. 你这是哄我的 -不是[15:31]
So? - I missed him. 怎样 -我错了过他[15:49]
I'm so sorry. - That's too bad. 真遗憾 -太糟糕了[15:51]
Yeah, right. 谁信啊[15:54]
No, I feel bad for her. I do. 真的 我真心为她难过[15:56]
I can think of somebody other than 我不是自私自利的人[15:59]
myself.
Toby:n.托比(男子名);矮胖老人形啤酒杯; blacked:adj.黑色的; n.黑色; pegged:钉住; giver:n.给予者,赠予人;送
礼者; practically:adv.实际地;几乎;事实上;
All right, I'm going to bed. 好吧 我要去睡觉了[16:02]
Happy birthday, Rach. Hang in there. - 生日快乐瑞秋 挺住 -谢谢[16:06]
Thanks.
Yes! 太棒了[16:10]
Pizza coupons . 有披萨优惠券[16:14]
第8页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
Okay. You guys want help cleaning up 你们来帮忙清理这一摊吗[16:20]
this mess?
That'd be great. 好的[16:24]
Uh, so, uh, Rach, uh... do you wanna save 那么 瑞秋 这包装纸要留下来吗[16:29]
this wrapping paper,
I mean, it's only a little bit torn... 稍微有点撕坏了[16:32]
Are you gonna go for it with Ross or 你要为罗斯留下 还是要我丢掉[16:34]
should I throw it out?
I don't know. I don't know. 我不知道 我不知道[16:40]
I thought about it all the way there, and I 我去的路上一直在思考 回来还没想通 你懂
thought about it all the way back. You 的 那是罗斯啊[16:44]
know, it's Ross!
You know what I mean? I mean, it's Ross. 你们知道我什么意思 那可是罗斯啊[16:52]
Sure! - Sure. 当然 -当然[16:55]
I don't know. This is just my initial gut 我说不清 也就是我的第一直觉[16:57]
feeling...
but I'm thinking it'd be really great. 我想这样应该会很不错[17:02]
Oh, my God, me too! We'd be like 天啊 我也这么想 我们会是姑嫂兼闺蜜
friends-in-law! [17:07]
You know what the best part is? 你知道最棒的是什么吗[17:11]
The best part is you already know all 最棒的就是你已对他了如指掌[17:13]
about him.
It's like you start on the 15th date. 就好像你们直接开始第15次约会[17:15]
Yeah, but you know, it would be like 没错 但你想想 从第15次约会开始啊[17:17]
starting on the 15th date.
Another good point. 这话说的[17:22]
I mean, on the 15th date, you're already 我是说 在第15次约会时 感情已经[17:25]
in a very...
..."relationship-y" place. You're 相当深厚 你们已经定下来了[17:28]
committed.
What happens if it doesn't work out? 如果感情破裂该怎么办[17:35]
Why isn't it working out? - I don't know. 为何会感情破裂 -不知道 天意弄人[17:37]
Sometimes it doesn't.
Is he not cute enough for you? Does he 他长得不够帅吗 他钱赚得不够多吗[17:41]
not make enough money?
No, I'm just... - Maybe there's someone 不 我只是 -说不定有第三者[17:45]
else.
coupons:n.优惠券; (coupon的复数); wrapping:n.包装纸,包装材料; adj.包装用的; v.裹住 (wrap的ing形式);
Is there? ls there someone else? 真的吗 你移情别恋了[17:47]
No, there is no one else. 没有 我没有变心[17:50]
Then why the hell are you dumping my 那么你究竟为何要甩掉我哥[17:53]
brother?
Hey, big Spender ! 早啊 大慈善家[18:06]
第9页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
She's still asleep. 她还在睡觉[18:11]
So how'd it go? - Oh, it was amazing. 情况如何 -棒极了[18:13]
You know how you always think you're 你是不是老觉得自己床上功夫不错[18:16]
great in bed?
The fact that you'd even ask that 你会问这种问题 表示你根本不了解我
question shows how little you know me. [18:18]
Last night I couldn't do the thing that 昨晚我不能做通常让自己满足的事[18:23]
usually makes me great.
So I had to do all this other stuff. 因此我只好让她满足[18:28]
And the response I got! Man,oh,man! 结果我得到什么回应 天啊[18:30]
It was like a ticker-tape parade! 就像抛彩带庆祝游行一样[18:33]
I know. My room's very,very close to the 我明白 我房间离游行路线非常非常近
parade route. [18:37]
It was amazing, and not just for her. For 这简直太神奇了 而且不只是对她 对我也一
me too! 样[18:47]
It's like,all of a sudden I'm blind... 就好像我突然失明[18:51]
... but all my other senses are heightened 但其他的感官却更加的敏感[18:54]
.
It's like I was able to appreciate it... 好像我的体会达到了...[18:57]
...on another level. 更高的境界[19:00]
I didn't know you had another level. 真没想到你还有更高的境界.[19:05]
I know. Neither did l! 是啊 我也没想到[19:08]
Is something going on with O.J.? 橙汁饮料现在有活动吗[19:12]
Hey, great skirt. Birthday present? -Yeah. 裙子好漂亮 生日礼物吗 -对[19:25]
From who? - You. 谁送的 -你[19:28]
I exchanged the blouse you got me. 我把你送的衬衫拿去换的[19:29]
Well, it's the thought. 好吧 心意到了[19:33]
Doesn't Ross' flight get in in a couple 罗斯的航班不是再过几小时就要抵达[19:35]
hours?
At gate 27B? 27B通道吗[19:38]
Yeah. Monica,you know, I've been 对 莫妮卡 我一直在想[19:42]
thinking about it.
dumping:n.倾销;倾泻;v.倾倒(dump的ing形式); Spender:n.挥金如土的人;挥霍者;用钱的人; heightened:v.提
高,升高(heighten的过去分词); exchanged:adj.交换的;v.交换(exchange的过去式); blouse:n.宽松的上衣;
I've decided this whole Ross thing, it's 我觉得和罗斯在一起 实在不是明智之举
just not a good idea. [19:46]
Why? 为什么[19:49]
Because I feel like I wouldn't just be 因为我感觉自己不仅是跟他约会[19:50]
going out with him.
I'd be going out with all of you. 而是跟你们大家一起约会[19:54]
and there would just be all this pressure, 这样压力实在太大 而我不想...[19:56]
and I don't wanna...
第10页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no 不不不 别有压力 别有压力[19:58]
pressure!
Monica, nothing has even happened yet, 莫妮卡 什么都还没发生呢 你就...[20:02]
and you're already so...
I'm not "so." Okay, I was a teensy bit 我没有怎样 开始我的确有点反应过度
weird at first... [20:05]
... but I'll be good. I promise. 但我没事的 我保证[20:09]
Who is it? - It's me, Carl. 是谁 -是我 卡尔[20:17]
Come on up. - Behind my brother's back? 上来 -背着我哥做这种事[20:20]
is exactly the kind of crazy thing you 我发誓绝不会跟你说这种疯话[20:25]
won't be hearing from me.
Seven hundred bucks ! - All right,you did 七百块 -行啊 你办到了[20:42]
it!
Do we have any fruit? 我们有水果可吃吗[20:45]
Man, hell of a two weeks. 兄弟 这两周真够折腾[20:50]
You know what? I really feel like I learned 你知道吗 我真觉得自己有所长进[20:52]
something.
Really? You're gonna stick with this "all 真的吗 那你要坚持 为她奉献 吗[20:55]
for her" thing?
What are you, crazy? 你疯了不成[20:58]
When a blind man gets his sight back, 盲人重见光明后 还会这样走路吗[21:00]
does he walk around like this?
I'm just saying, if I see one more picture 我是说 如果再让我看见艾德贝格拉二世
of Ed Begley Jr... [21:10]
...in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna 在电车上的照片 我就举枪自尽[21:14]
shoot myself!
I mean, don't get me wrong... 别误会我[21:19]
I'm not against environmental issues, per 我个人并不反对环保本身[21:20]
se...
...it's just that guy! 只是讨厌那家伙[21:23]
I can't believe you'd rather go out with 我难以相信你跟他约会 而不是跟我[21:26]
him than me.
Excuse me, I'm trying to have a date here. 抱歉 我正在约会[21:30]
teensy:adj.很小的;小小的; bucks:n.雄鹿队 (英国伦敦附近的一个郡名);
Fine. Just stop thinking about me. 行 那就别再想我[21:34]
Can't do it, can you? 办不到 对不对[21:39]
I'm thinking about you. So what? 我没法不想你 那又怎样[21:42]
I don't get it. What do you see in this guy 我想不通 你到底看上这家伙哪点了[21:45]
anyway??
Happens to be a very nice guy. 他像是个好男人[21:49]
I mean, come on, buddy! Get a real car! 算了吧 老兄 买台真正的车吧[21:52]
Rachel, come on. Give us a chance. 瑞秋 别这样 给我们一个机会吧[21:58]
第11页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
Ross, it's too hard. 罗斯 太难了[22:02]
Why, because it'll get weird for everyone 为什么 因为其他人会感觉不舒服吗[22:05]
else?
Who cares about them. This is about us. 谁管他们 这是我们两人的事[22:07]
I've been in love with you since the ninth 我从九年级开始就爱上你[22:10]
grade.
Ross, You're like my best friend. 罗斯 你就像是我最好的朋友[22:13]
If we broke up, and I lost you 如果我们分手 我将失去你[22:16]
What makes you think we're gonna break 你为何认为我们会分手[22:18]
up?
Well, have you been involved with 曾和你在一起的人不是都和你分手了[22:20]
someone where you haven't broken up?
No. 的确[22:26]
But it only has to happen once. 但这种事只会发生一次[22:28]
You and I both know we are perfect for 你我都清楚 我们是天生一对[22:32]
each other. Right?
So the only question is: Are you attracted 唯一的问题是 你对我有感觉吗[22:37]
to me?
I don't know. 我不知道[22:42]
I mean, I've never looked at you that way 我从未把你当成过潜在的男友[22:46]
before.
Well, start looking. 那就设想下吧[22:50]
Wow. - Exactly! 喔 -就是这意思[23:02]
And you just know that I'm gonna be the 你很清楚我会是那个[23:04]
guy...
...caught behind this hammerhead in 在路上被堵在怪物车后的家伙[23:06]
traffic!
Right! You're right. 对 你说的对[23:12]
You know what? - What? 你知道吗 -怎么[23:15]
I forgot. I'm supposed to pick up a friend 我忘了 我本应该去机场接朋友[23:17]
at the airport.
I am so sorry! 真是抱歉[23:21]
if you want to stay and finish your drinks, 如果你想在这儿继续喝 请便[23:23]
please do.
I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'm sorry. - But.... 但我得走了 抱歉 -可是[23:26]
Where are you going? - To get Ross. 你要去哪儿 -去接罗斯[23:35]
My God, this is so exciting! - I know. 天啊 太激动人心了 -是啊[23:38]
hammerhead:n.锤头;笨蛋;adj.锤头状的;鲁钝的;
Monica. If you want the rest of my date, 莫妮卡 我那个约会不打算继续了[23:40]
I'm not gonna finish it. 你想要可以拿去[23:42]
第12页/共13页
老友记-S01E24
Rachel, he's not a sandwich. 瑞秋 你的男伴不是三明治[23:45]
No, he's a investment banker with two 不 他是个有着两张戏票的投资银行家
tickets to the opera. [23:47]
Hello! 你好[23:52]
Rach. Where you going? - Airport. 瑞秋 你要去哪儿 -机场[23:57]
No, no. You can't tell him. 不不 你不能告诉他[23:59]
There's so much staff I haven't done in 我还有许多事从未体验过[24:01]
my life.
I haven't watched Baywatch with Yasmine 我还没跟洁斯敏一起看过《海滩救生队》
Bleeth! [24:03]
Chandler, relax. This is a good going to 钱德勒 放松 我去机场是有好事[24:08]
the airport.
Oh, well then fly, good woman, fly like 那快去吧 好女人 像风一样飞扬[24:12]
the wind.
I'm flying! - Don't forget to tell him I'm 我在飞 -别忘了告诉他是我吹的风[24:16]
the one who blew it!
Yes, another successful case for the love 爱情博士的又一成功案例[24:20]
doctor.
Excuse me! Pardon me. Excuse me. Sorry. 借过 不好意思 借过 抱歉[24:34]
Toby, for God's sake, will you let it go? 桃伊 求你了 别胡思乱想了[24:37]
There's no Rachel! 没有瑞秋这个人[24:41]
Hey! I got that. 嘿 我拿到了[24:48]
Thanks, sweetie. - No problem. 谢谢 亲爱的 -不客气[24:51]
I can't wait for you to meet my friends. 我迫不及待想将你介绍给我朋友[24:59]
Really? - Yeah. 真的吗 -真的[25:02]
You don't think they'll judge and ridicule 你觉得他们不会评断我 取笑我吗[25:03]
me?
No, they will. I just.... - Can't wait! 不 他们会的 我只是... -等不及[25:04]
Come on, they're gonna love you. 得了吧 他们一定会喜欢你的[25:08]
ridicule:vt.嘲笑;嘲弄;愚弄;n.嘲笑;笑柄;愚弄;
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第13页/共13页