老友记-S01E13
老友记-S01E13
That is it! You just barge in here, you 我受够了 你每次都不敲门就闯进来[00:17]
don't knock
I'm sorry. - You have no respect for 对不起 -你对别人的隐私毫无尊重[00:21]
anybody's privacy .
Wait! Wait! - You wait! This is riduculous! 慢着 慢着 -你才慢着 太过分了[00:23]
Can I just say one thing? - What?! 我能说一件事吗 -什么事[00:25]
That's a relatively open weave that I can 这块布织的非常松 我仍能看见...[00:28]
still see...
...your nippular areas. ...你的胸脯[00:30]
Honey, tell them the story about your 亲爱的 给他们讲讲你的病人[01:26]
patient...
...who thinks things are other things. 如何把一件事想成另一件事[01:29]
When the phone rings and she takes a 例如电话响时她就去洗澡[01:33]
shower.
That's pretty much it. 差不多是那样[01:37]
But you tell it really well, sweetie. - 但你说得很好 亲爱的 -谢谢[01:41]
Thanks. Okay.
Now go away so we can talk about you. 现在快走吧 好让我们谈谈你[01:46]
Okay. I'll miss you. 好吧 我会想念你的[01:49]
Isn't he great? - He's cute. He likes you 他很不错吧 -他好帅 也很喜欢你[01:52]
so much.
I know. He's so sweet. And so 我知道 他人很好 而且很复杂[01:56]
complicated, you know?
And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky. 算是心理医生中比较正常的了[02:01]
Think you'll do it on his couch? 你们会在他沙发上做吗[02:04]
I don't know. That's a little weird. 我不知道...那有点奇怪[02:06]
It's vinyl . 那是聚乙烯沙发[02:09]
Okay, you guys want anything else? 大家还想要点什么吗[02:14]
Could I have? - Sorry. We're out of those. 我要... -抱歉 卖完了 别人呢[02:17]
Anybody else?
Did I miss something? 有什么我不知道吗[02:21]
No, she's still upset because I saw her 她还在因为我看见她的胸脯生气[02:23]
boobies .
What were you doing seeing her 你看她的胸脯干吗[02:27]
boobies?
It was an accident. Not like I was across 那是意外 我又不是隔条街 边吃甜甜圈边用
the street with a telescope and a box of 望远镜偷看[02:30]
donuts ..
第1页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
barge:vi.蹒跚; n.驳船; privacy:n.隐私;秘密;隐居;隐居处; vinyl:n.乙烯基; boobies:n.呆子; (在比赛或游戏中)成
绩最差的人; donuts:n.甜甜圈(donut的复数);油炸圈饼;
Can we change the subject, please? 能换个话题吗[02:36]
Hollo. These aren't her "boobies." These 没错 那不是她的胸脯 而是她的胸部[02:38]
are her breasts.
Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a 菲比 我要的不只是改变字眼[02:44]
change.
I always liked "Bazoombas." 我一直挺喜欢 波霸 这个词[02:48]
Gives them a Latin spin. 带点异域风情[02:51]
Can we drop this already, please? 我们能不谈这话题了吗 求你们了[02:54]
Y'know, I don't know why you're so 你知道吗 我不知你为何这么尴尬 你的胸脯
embarrassed , they were very nice 很好看[02:58]
boobies.
'"Nice"? They were "nice"? 好看 它们很 好看[03:03]
That's it? I mean, mittens are "nice." 就这样 手套还能用好看形容呢[03:06]
Okay. Rock, hard place. Me. 我这里外不是人啊[03:10]
You're so funny! 你真逗[03:20]
He's really funny. 他真的很逗[03:22]
I wouldn't wanna be there when the 他不开玩笑的时候我可不想待在这儿[03:25]
laughter stops.
Whoa, back up there, sparky . 等等 回去上句 机灵鬼[03:29]
What did you mean by that? 那是什么意思[03:33]
It seems that maybe you have intimacy 你似乎有亲密上的问题[03:36]
issues...
...that you use your humor as a way to 你用你的幽默和人保持距离[03:38]
keep people at a distance.
I mean, I just met you. I don't know you 我才刚认识你 我从没听说过你[03:45]
from Adam.
Only child, right? 独子对吧[03:49]
Parents divorced before you hit puberty . 父母在你青春期前离婚[03:52]
How did you know that? - It's textbook. 你怎会知道 -你很典型[03:57]
Hey, you guys. You all know my dad, 各位 你们都认识我爸吧[04:03]
right?
How long are you in the city? 打算在纽约待多久[04:07]
Just for a coupla days. I got a job 就几天 我在市中心有工作[04:08]
midtown .
I'm better off staying with the kid... 我想和我儿子同住[04:10]
...than hauling my ass back and forth on 总比来回坐渡轮折腾好[04:12]
the ferry .
embarrassed:adj.尴尬的; v.使...困窘; (embarrass的过去分词形式); mittens:n.棒球手套,拳击手套; (mitten的
复数,常用复数); sparky:adj.活泼的,充满活力的; intimacy:n.性行为;亲密;亲昵行为;隐私; puberty:n.青春期;开
花期; coupla:两三个; midtown:n.市中心区; adj.市中心区的; hauling:n.[交]牵引; v.拖; (haul的ing形式);
ferry:轮渡
第2页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
I don't know this one. - This is my friend 我没见过他 -他是我朋友罗杰[04:15]
Roger.
Good to meet you, Roger. - You too. 幸会 罗杰 -彼此彼此[04:19]
What happened to the puppet guy? - 玩布偶的那个怎么了 -爸[04:21]
Dad.
Oh, excuse me. So, Ross, how's the wife? 抱歉 罗斯 你的太太还好吗[04:25]
0 for 2, huh? 一次不中是吧[04:32]
Chandler, quick, say something funny. 钱德勒 快 说点好笑的[04:34]
I gotta go. Miss you too. 我得挂了 我也想你[04:46]
I love you, but it's getting late 我爱你 但现在很晚了[04:49]
Say hi. Hey, Ma. 我打声招呼 妈妈好[04:51]
Listen! I made the appointment with 听着 我和包西达大夫约了时间[04:53]
Dr.Bassida and
Excuse me? 什么[04:58]
Did you know this isn't Ma? 你知道这不是妈吗[05:03]
Her name's Ronni. 她叫罗妮[05:13]
She's a pet mortician . 宠物殡葬业者[05:16]
Sure. 当然[05:22]
So, how long you been...? 你和她在一起多久了...[05:24]
Remember when you were a little kid, 记得你小时候[05:28]
I'd take you to the navy yard and show 我常带你去海军军港看大船吗[05:30]
you the big ships?
Since then? - No, it's only been six years. 从那时候就开始了 -不 才6年[05:33]
I just wanted to put a nice memory in 我只想勾起你美好的回忆 让你觉得我并不一
your head so you'd know that I wasn't 直是个大烂人[05:37]
always such a terrible guy. ...
What are you doing? - Chopping garlic . 你这是干什么 -切大蒜[05:44]
You don't crush it? 你不把它们压碎吗[05:46]
You're having an affair, I chop garlic. 你有外遇 我切大蒜[05:48]
It's a wacky world. 世界就是这么疯狂[05:50]
Joe, you ever been in love? 乔伊 你爱过吗[05:53]
I don't know. - Then you haven't. 我不知道 -那就是没有[05:58]
You're burning tomatoes. - You're one to 你的番茄烧焦了 -别想转移话题[06:01]
talk.
Joe, your dad's in love big time. 乔伊 你老爸爱得无法自拔[06:07]
And the worst part of it is, it's with two 最糟的是我同时爱着两个女人[06:09]
different women.
Oh, man! Please tell me one of them is 拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈[06:12]
Ma.
puppet:木偶 mortician:n.(美)殡葬业者;丧事承办人; Chopping:adj.波浪汹涌的;n.截断; garlic:n.大蒜;蒜头;
wacky:adj.乖僻的,古怪的;
第3页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
Of course one of them's Ma. What's the 当然其中一个是你妈 你是怎么搞的[06:16]
matter with you?
It's like if you woke up one day and found 这就像你某天起床突然发现[06:27]
out...
...your dad leads this double life. 你爸过着双面人生[06:30]
He's like actually some spy working for 就像是为中情局工作的间谍[06:32]
the ClA.
That'd be cool. 那一定很酷[06:37]
This blows! 但这个很烂[06:39]
Do you think Dad ever cheated on Mom? 你觉得爸有背叛过妈吗[06:41]
No, I don't think so. That would involve 我不觉得 不然就要牵扯到性[06:43]
having sex.
I'd like to think that our parents don't do 我宁可认为我们的父母不做那种事[06:47]
that sort of thing.
I know. Why can't parents just stay 为何父母就不能是父母[06:54]
parents?
Why do they have to become people? 为何他们就得成为人间男女 为何他们要
Why do they have? [06:57]
Why... 为什么...[07:01]
...can't you stop staring at my breasts? ...别再盯着我的胸部看[07:05]
What? 什么[07:09]
What? 什么[07:13]
Didn't you get a good enough look the 那一天你还看得不够吗[07:15]
other day?
We're all adults here. 我们都已是成年人[07:18]
There's only one way to resolve this. 此事只有一个解决之道[07:19]
Since you saw her boobies 既然你看过她的胸脯[07:22]
I think you have to show her your pee- 你应该让她看你的小弟弟[07:24]
pee .
You know, I don't see that happening. 知道吗 我看这事没戏[07:36]
Come on. He's right. Tit for tat. 拜托 他说得对 以牙还牙[07:40]
Well, I'm not showing you my tat! 我不会让你看我的 牙 的[07:47]
It's Phoebe. - And Rog! 是菲比 -还有罗杰[07:54]
Come on up. 快上来[07:57]
Oh, good! Rog is here. 这下可好 罗杰来了[07:59]
What's the matter with Rog? - It's a little 罗杰怎么了 -没什么 小事[08:03]
thing.
I hate that guy! 我讨厌这家伙[08:06]
So he was a little analytical . That's what 他是有点太爱分析 这是他的工作[08:09]
he does.
Come on, he's not that bad. 别这样 他没那么糟[08:13]
第4页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
You see that's where you're wrong! Why 这你就错了 如果当初我感觉到[08:15]
would I marry her...
...if I thought in any level that she was a 她是女同志 我何必和她结婚呢[08:18]
lesbian ?
analytical:adj.分析的;解析的;善于分析的; lesbian:adj.[心理]女同性恋的;n.女同性恋者;
I don't know. Maybe you wanted your 我不知道 或许你想让婚姻失败[08:22]
marriage to fail.
Why? Why would l? Why? 为什么 我为什么 这样为什么[08:31]
I don't know. Maybe low self-esteem ? 我不知道 或许自信心不足[08:34]
Maybe to compensate for 或许是总比你妹妹好所以有意弥补[08:39]
overshadowing a sibling .
Maybe - Wait! Go back to that "sibling" 或许... -等等 回到妹妹的话题[08:42]
thing.
Well, I don't know. 我说不准[08:46]
You could've sabotaged your marriage... 你可能有意破坏你的婚姻[08:50]
...so the sibling would feel like less of a 让你妹在父母面前不那么失败[08:52]
failure as your parent.
That's ridiculous ! I don't feel guilty for 这太荒谬了 她不争气关我什么事[08:59]
her failures.
You think I'm a failure? - Isn't he good? 原来你认为我不争气 -他不错吧[09:07]
Yeah. No, that's not what I was saying. 恩 不 我不是那个意思[09:09]
Y'know, all these years, I thought you 你知道吗 多年来我一直以为你支持我
were on my side. [09:13]
But maybe what you were doing was 但或许你婚姻失败是为了讨好爸妈 让他们更
sucking up to Mom and Dad so they'd 心疼你[09:15]
keep liking you better!
I married a lesbian to make you look 我娶女同志是想让你建立自信[09:19]
good!
You're right. I mean, you're right. 你说得对 我想你的确是对的[09:26]
It wasn't just the Weebles, but the 那不仅是威宝玩具的问题 而是威宝游乐宫
Weeble Play Palace... [09:29]
...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship... 和威宝游轮的问题[09:34]
...with this lifeboat for the Weebles to 它上面的救生艇让威宝能缓缓驶出[09:37]
wobble in.
And Mom just gave them all away. 我妈就那么把它们送人了[09:43]
That's tough, tough stuff. 那滋味不好受[09:47]
compensate:vi.补偿,赔偿;抵消;vt.补偿,赔偿;付报酬; overshadowing:n.掩蔽; v.遮蔽,使失色 (overshadow现
在分词形式); sibling:n.兄弟姊妹;民族成员; sabotaged:vt.妨害; n.破坏; ridiculous:adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
sucking:adj.吸奶的; v.吸入 (suck的ing形式); lifeboat:n.[船][安全]救生艇,救生船; wobble:vi.摇晃; n.摆动;
Come on Pheebs, we're gonna catch that 来吧菲比 要看电影我们现在该走了[09:50]
movie, we gotta go.
Feel better. Rach. 打起精神来 瑞秋[09:54]
第5页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
We're gonna be late, sweetie. 菲比 我们快来不及了[09:55]
Thanks for everything, Mon. - No 谢谢你做的一切 莫妮卡 -不客气[09:57]
problem.
Listen, it was great seeing you again. 各位 很高兴和各位再度见面[10:01]
Mon, easy on those cookies, okay? 莫妮卡 饼干别吃太多[10:05]
Remember, they're just food, they're not 切记 那只是食物 不是爱[10:08]
love.
I hate that guy! 我讨厌这家伙[10:16]
Good night, you guys. 晚安 各位[10:22]
Oh, look. It's the woman we ordered. 看啊 这是我们订的女人[10:26]
Hey, can we help you? 需要帮忙吗[10:33]
No, thanks. I'm just waiting for Joey 不用 谢谢 我在等乔伊·崔比安尼[10:36]
Tribbiani.
I'm Joey Tribbiani. 我就是乔伊·崔比安尼[10:40]
Oh, no, not you. Big Joey. Oh, my God! 不是你 是老乔伊 天啊[10:42]
You're so much cuter than your pictures. 你比照片上帅多了[10:47]
I'm Ronni. 我是罗妮[10:52]
Cheese Nip? 想吃起司块吗[10:57]
Joey's having an embolism , but I'd go 乔伊患有 栓塞 我来一块[11:00]
for a nip.
Most people, when their pets pass on... 大部分人在宠物过世后[11:11]
...want them laid out like they're sleeping. 希望它们躺平就像睡着一样[11:14]
But, occasionally you get a person who 但有时候有些人要他们摆出姿势[11:17]
wants them in a pose.
Like chasing their tail. 像追自己的尾巴[11:20]
Or jumping to catch a Frisbee . 跳起接住飞盘[11:23]
Joey, if I go first, 乔伊 如果我先走[11:28]
I wanna be looking for my keys. 我的姿势要像找钥匙一样[11:29]
That's a good one! - Hey. 这姿势不错 -嗨[11:33]
Hey, Dad. Ronni's here. 嗨 爸爸 罗妮来了[11:35]
Hi. - Hey. 嗨 -嘿[11:37]
Hello, babe! What are you doing here? 宝贝 你来干什么[11:40]
Oh, you left your good hair at my place. 你的假发留在我的住处[11:44]
I thought you'd need it tomorrow for 我想你明天会面用得上[11:48]
your meet.
Thank you. 谢谢[11:53]
So, who's up for a big game of Kerplunk 谁想玩吸管弹珠游戏[11:56]
?
gonna:即将,将要(同goingto) cuter:adj.可爱的;聪明的(cute的比较级); embolism:n.栓塞;闰日; Frisbee:n.(投
掷游戏用的)飞盘; Kerplunk:adv.扑通地;int.扑通;
Look, I shouldn't have come. 听着 我不该来这儿的[12:03]
I better go. I'll miss the last train. 我该走了 我不想错过最后一班地铁[12:06]
第6页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
I don't want you taking that thing. 不 我不要你坐夜车[12:08]
Where do I stay? Here? 我要住哪儿 这吗[12:10]
We'll go to a hotel. 我们去住饭店[12:15]
We'll go to a hotel. 我们去住饭店[12:18]
No, you won't. - No, we won't. 不行 -不行[12:20]
If you go to a hotel, you'll be doing stuff. 你们去饭店就一定会办事[12:22]
I want you here so I can keep an eye on 我要你们待在这儿 这样我就可以监视
you. [12:25]
You're gonna keep an eye on us? - Right. 你要监视我们 -没错 先生[12:28]
Mister.
And I don't care how old you are, as long 我不管你多大年纪 只要住在我家[12:32]
as you are under my roof...
...you're gonna live by my rules. 切就得听我的[12:34]
That means no sleeping with your 也就是不准你跟女友睡在一起[12:40]
girlfriend.
Wow, he's strict. 他好严格[12:44]
Dad, you'll be in my room. 爸 你睡我房间[12:47]
Ronni. You can stay in Chandler's room. 罗妮 你睡钱德勒的房间[12:48]
And Chandler will be? 那钱德勒睡哪儿[12:51]
Out here with me, bunking up on a 跟我挤一挤 睡在客厅沙发床上[12:53]
hideabed.
Oh, bunking up. If you smell s'mores, 挤一挤 你要是闻到烤棉花糖味可别害怕
don't be alarmed . [12:56]
Thanks. You're a good kid. 谢谢 你真是个好孩子[13:00]
Come on, I'll show you to my room. 来 我带你去看我房间[13:03]
That sounds weird not followed by, "No, 感觉真奇怪 没听到人回答 不 谢了 时候不早
thanks, it's late." 了[13:07]
This is just for tonight. Tomorrow you 只有今晚 明天你就得做出改变[13:15]
gotta change.
This has gone on long enough. - What 你已经荒唐够久了 -什么改变[13:19]
kind of change?
Break up with Ronni - I can't do that. 和罗妮分手 -我不能[13:21]
Then come clean with Ma! This is not 不然就向妈自首 这样是不对的[13:23]
right!
Yes, but... - I don't wanna hear it! Now go 对 但是 -我不想听 快进我房里[13:26]
to my room!
Hey, kickie! 别踢了[13:43]
What are you doing? - Getting 你在干什么 -找寻舒适的位置[13:48]
comfortable.
I can't sleep in my underwear . - Well, 穿着内裤我睡不着 -你非穿不可[13:51]
you're gonna.
第7页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
bunking:n.铺位; alarmed:adj.惊恐的; v.报警 (alarm的过去式及过去分词); underwear:n.内衣物;
I was thinking about how I'm always 我一直在想... 我总看着女人一个接一个地来
seeing girls on top of girls.... [14:00]
Are they end-to-end , or tall, like 她们是首尾相接 还是像煎饼一样叠起来
pancakes ? [14:08]
Y'know what I mean, about how I'm 你懂我意思的 我总是跟很多女人出去约会
always going out with all these women. [14:12]
I always figured, when the right one 我总想着 当梦中情人出现时[14:15]
comes along...
I'd be able to be a stand-up guy and go 我就会勇往直前 坚持到最后[14:18]
the distance, y'know?
Now I'm looking at my dad, thinking 但如今看见我爸...我转念一想[14:22]
You're not him, you're you. 你不是他 你是你自己[14:24]
When they were all over you to go into 当全天下都希望你继承你爸的事业时 你有屈
your father's pipe-fitting business, did 服吗[14:28]
you cave?
No. - No. 没有 -没有[14:32]
You chose the out-of-work-actor 你决心从事不稳定的演员事业[14:33]
business.
That wasn't easy, but you did it. 这不是件容易的事 但你办到了[14:37]
I believe when the right woman comes 我也相信当你的梦中情人出现时[14:40]
along...
...you'll have the courage and the guts to 你会有勇气对她说 不 谢谢 我已婚[14:43]
say, "No, thanks, I'm married."
You really think so? - Yeah, I really do. 你真的这样认为 -真的[14:54]
Thanks, Chandler. - Get off! 谢谢 钱德勒 -滚开[14:58]
Hi. - Hi. May I help you? 嗨 -有事吗[15:12]
Joey said I could use your shower since 乔伊说我能用你的浴室 因为钱德勒正在用我
Chandler's in ours. 们的[15:15]
Okay. Who are you? 好的 你是谁[15:19]
Oh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rapalono. 我叫罗妮 罗妮·拉帕罗罗[15:22]
The mistress ? 那个情妇[15:25]
Come on in. - Thanks. 请进 -谢谢[15:29]
I'm Rachel. Bathroom's there. 我叫瑞秋 浴室在那儿[15:31]
Ronni, how long has Chandler been in 罗妮 钱德勒进浴室多久了[15:34]
the shower?
Oh, like five minutes. 也就5分钟[15:37]
Perfect. 太好了[15:40]
Fasten your seat belts , it's pee-pee time. 请系好安全带, 参观小弟弟 时间到了[15:43]
pancakes:n.薄煎饼(pancake的复数);薄烤饼; mistress:n.情妇;女主人;主妇;女教师;女能人; belts:n.皮带 v.用皮
带等围绕; (belt的三单形式);
第8页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
Hey, Mr. Trib. - Hey, good morning, dear. 嗨 崔先生 -早安 亲爱的[15:53]
Chandler Bing, it's time to see your thing. 钱德勒·宾 该我看你的小弟弟了[15:58]
What's the matter with you? - I thought it 你抽什么风 -我以为你是钱德勒[16:14]
was Chandler!
You were supposed to be in there so I'd 你应该在浴室 好让我看见你的小弟弟
see your thing! [16:17]
Sorry, my thing was in there with me. 抱歉 我的小弟弟和我在那儿[16:23]
How's it going? - Good. 如何 -不错[16:35]
Roger's having a dinner thing. 罗杰想办次晚宴[16:37]
He wanted me to invite you guys. 他叫我邀请你们[16:38]
So, what's going on? - Nothing. 怎么了 -没事[16:44]
It's just.... 只是...[16:47]
It's Roger, you know? 罗杰 我说不上来[16:50]
There's something about 有些事...[16:53]
Basically we just feel that he's.... 基本上我们认为他...[16:54]
We hate that guy! - We hate him! 我们讨厌那家伙 -我们讨厌他...[16:57]
We're sorry, Pheebs. - Okay. 菲比 我们很抱歉 -没事[16:59]
Don't you think it's just that he's so 你们不觉得是因为他太观察入微[17:02]
perceptive ...
...it freaked you out? 吓到你们了吗[17:06]
No, we hate him! 不 我们讨厌他...[17:08]
I'm sorry. 抱歉[17:10]
Ma! What are you doing here? 妈 你来干什么[17:24]
I came to give you this and this! 我拿这个来给你 还有这个[17:26]
Big ring! 好大的戒指[17:30]
Why'd you fill your father's head with 你为什么要对你爸讲一大堆[17:32]
garbage...
...about making things right? 关于改正的废话呢[17:35]
Things were fine this way! 何不顺其自然呢[17:38]
There's chicken in there. Put it away. 里面有鸡肉 拿去放好[17:40]
For God's sake, Joey! Really. 拜托 乔依 真的[17:43]
Hold on. You knew? 慢着 你都知道[17:49]
Of course I knew. What do you think? 我当然知道 你认为呢[17:50]
Your father is no James Bond. 你爸又不是詹姆士·邦德[007][17:53]
You should've heard a couple of his 你得听听他都用什么烂借口[17:56]
stories.
'"I'm sleeping over at my accountant's." 我在会计这儿睡[17:58]
What is that? Please! - So then, how 什么借口啊 拜托 -那你怎能...[18:00]
could you?
Do you remember how your father used 记得你爸以前的样子吗[18:05]
to be?
第9页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
Always yelling. Nothing made him happy. 总是大吼大叫 总是不开心[18:08]
perceptive:adj.感知的,知觉的;有知觉力的; freaked:adj.有斑纹的; v.激怒; (freak的过去分词);
Not that wood shop, not those stupid 连木材店和瓶中船也无法让他开心[18:12]
little ships in the bottle.
Now he's happy. 现在他很开心[18:16]
I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby . 这样很好 他总算有个嗜好[18:18]
Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful ... 妈 恕我直言[18:23]
... but what the hell are you talking 你到底在说什么[18:25]
about?
I mean, what about you? - Me? I'm fine. 我是说 那你怎么办 -我很好啊[18:30]
Look, honey, in an ideal world... 听着 宝贝 在理想的世界中[18:34]
...there'd be no her and your father would 既没有她 而且你爸也长得和斯汀一样帅
look like Sting. [18:38]
And I'll tell you something else: 我再跟你说件事[18:43]
Ever since that poodle-stuffer came 自从那个 卷毛狗 出现后[18:45]
along...
... he's so ashamed of himself that he's 他感到极其内疚而开始对我体贴[18:49]
been more attentive .
He's been more loving. It's like every day 他跟我恩爱许多 每天都像结婚纪念日
is our anniversary. [18:53]
I'm happy for you? - Well, don't be! 那我该为你高兴 -不需要[18:58]
Now everything's screwed up. 因为现在全搞砸了[19:02]
I just want it the way it was. 我只想回到从前[19:06]
Ma, I'm sorry. 妈 对不起[19:11]
I just did what I thought you'd want. 我只是以为你会想要知道[19:14]
I know you did, cookie. I know you did. 我知道 亲爱的 我知道[19:18]
So tell me. Did you see her? 告诉我 你看见她没[19:24]
Yeah. 看到了[19:30]
You're 10 times prettier than she is. - 你比她漂亮十倍都不止 -嘴巴真甜[19:32]
That's sweet.
Could I take her? 我斗得过她吗[19:38]
With this ring, no contest. 你有这戒指 她斗不过的[19:41]
Oh, no! Don't ever do that! 不要 永远不许这么做[19:55]
What? - I'm sorry. 怎么了 -对不起[19:57]
I have a thing, which means you can't 我讨厌这样 你以后再别这样了[19:59]
ever do that!
What's wrong, sweetie? - Nothing. 怎么了 亲爱的 -没事[20:05]
No, what's wrong? Come on. - Okay. 到底怎么了 快说嘛 -好吧[20:08]
It's nothing. I'm fine. It's just It's my 我没事 问题出在我朋友身上[20:15]
friends.
hobby:业余爱好 disrespectful:adj.无礼的;失礼的;不尊敬的; attentive:adj.留意的,注意的; prettier:adj.较美
丽;
第10页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
They have a liking problem with you... 他们对你有意见[20:20]
...in that they don't. 他们不能...[20:22]
They don't? 他们不能怎么[20:29]
But they don't see all the wonderfulness 他们不像我一样能看见你的好处[20:31]
that I see.
They don't see all the good and sweet 他们看不见你美好和体贴的一面[20:35]
stuff.
They think you're a little - What? 他们认为你有点... -什么[20:39]
Intense and creepy . 紧张和令人发毛[20:43]
But I don't. Me, Phoebe. 但我菲比不这么认为[20:48]
I'm not at all surprised about that. 我对他们的反应毫不感到惊讶[20:53]
You're not? See, that's why you're so 是吗 看 这就是我欣赏你的地方[20:56]
great!
Actually it's quite typical behavior... 当群体动力失调时[20:58]
...when you have this kind of 这是很典型的反应[21:01]
dysfunctional group dynamic.
You know, this kind of codependent , 这种相互依赖 情绪激动[21:05]
emotionally stunted ...
...sitting in your stupid coffeehouse , 坐在那家傻兮兮的咖啡屋 拿着又大又蠢的咖
with your stupid big cups... 啡杯[21:10]
...which might as well have nipples on 或许还有乳头在上面[21:15]
them.
And you're all like, "Oh, define me! 你们全都想着 说说我是怎样的人[21:20]
Define me!
Love me! I need love! 爱我 我需要爱[21:25]
You talked to your dad? 你和你爸谈过了[21:29]
He's gonna keep cheating on Ma like she 他要以我妈希望的方式继续欺骗我妈[21:32]
wanted.
Ma will keep pretending she doesn't 我妈要继续假装她一无所知[21:34]
know.
And my sister, Tina, can't see her 我妹蒂娜不能再见她丈夫[21:37]
husband.
He got a restraining order. 因为他接到禁制令[21:40]
wonderfulness:n.极好;精彩; Intense:adj.强烈的;紧张的;非常的;热情的; creepy:adj.令人毛骨悚然的;爬行的;
dysfunctional:机能失调的,功能障碍的; codependent:adj.互相依赖的;共存的; emotionally:ad v.感情上;
stunted:adj.发育不良的; v.阻碍…发展 (stunt的过去式及过去分词形式); coffeehouse:n.咖啡馆;vi.进行漫谈;聊
天; nipples:n.乳头,奶头;奶嘴; restraining:adj.抑制的; v.抑制; (restrain的ing形式);
Which has nothing to do with it. I found 这两件事没关系 但我今天才听说[21:43]
out today.
Things have changed here on 沃顿山[电视剧]这两天发生了很多变故啊
Waltons'mountain. [21:48]
So, Joey, are you okay? - Yeah, I guess. 乔伊 你没事吧 -或许吧[21:53]
第11页/共12页
老友记-S01E13
It's just You know,they're parents. 他们是...父母[21:56]
After a certain point, you gotta let go. 到了时候 你只能顺其自然[21:58]
Even if you know better, you gotta let 就算你更有见识 还是得让他们自己去犯错
them make their own mistakes. [22:02]
And think, in a few years, we'll turn into 想想看 再过几年 我们就会变成他们[22:06]
them.
Oh, please. 拜托[22:09]
If I turn into my parents, 如果我像他们一样[22:11]
I'll be an alcoholic blond chasing 20 我不是变成倒追金发小帅哥的酒鬼[22:12]
year's old boys...
...or I'll end up like my mom! 就是变得和我妈一样[22:17]
Hey. - Hey, Pheebs. 嗨 -嗨 菲比[22:23]
How's it going? 怎么样[22:25]
Okay, except I broke up with Roger. 还好 只是我和罗杰分手了[22:28]
Yeah, right. - No, no, really. 我就知道 -不...真的[22:33]
What happened? - I don't know. I mean... 怎么了 -我说不上来[22:38]
... he's a good person, and he can be 他是个好人而且对我很体贴[22:41]
really sweet.
In some ways, I think he is so right for 从某些方面来讲 他很适合我[22:46]
me.
It's just.... I hate that guy! 只是...我讨厌这个人[22:49]
Hi, Joey. What's going on? 嗨 乔伊 怎么了[22:59]
Clear the tracks for the boobie payback 为胸脯偿债特快列车清理轨道[23:02]
express.
Next stop, Rachel Greene. 下一站 瑞秋·格林[23:04]
Joey, what the hell were you doing? 乔伊 你在干什么[23:12]
Sorry, wrong boobies! 对不起 看错胸脯了[23:15]
Hello, Joey! 好啊 乔伊[23:31]
Hello, dear! 好啊 亲爱的[23:34]
alcoholic:adj.酒精的,含酒精的;n.酒鬼,酗酒者;
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第12页/共12页