老友记-S01E04
老友记-S01E04
Alright. - Phoebe? 好嘛 -菲比[00:02]
Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a 好了好了 如果有一天我变得无所不能
day, [00:03]
I would want, um, world peace, no more 我想要 世界和平 不再有饥饿 雨林不再遭受
hunger, good things for the rain-forest... 破坏[00:06]
And bigger boobs ! 还有更大的胸部[00:13]
Yeah, see... you took mine. 好吧 你把我的愿望也说了[00:16]
Chandler, what about you? 钱德勒 你呢[00:20]
Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, 如果有一天我变得全能[00:21]
I'd... make myself omnipotent forever. 我要让自己变得永远全能[00:23]
See, there's always one guy. 看吧 总有这样的人[00:26]
'"If I had a wish,I'd wish for three more 给我一个愿望 我就要更多的愿望[00:28]
wishes."
Hey, Joey. - Hey, Buddy . 嘿 乔伊 -嘿 哥们[00:33]
Joey,what would you do if you were 乔伊 如果你变得全能 你会怎样[00:34]
omnipotent?
Probably kill myself! 大概是自杀吧[00:37]
..Excuse me? 什么[00:41]
Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no 如果我的 二弟 死了 我也没理由活下去了
reason to live! [00:42]
Joey, uh- Omnipotent. 乔伊 是 全能[00:48]
You are? Ross, I'm sorry. 你是 罗斯 对不起[00:52]
I had no idea. I thought it was a 我以为是一个理论问题[00:56]
theoretical question.
How does she do that? 她是怎么办到的[01:50]
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合根本睡不着[01:52]
Libraries, airplanes , movie theaters .... 图书馆 飞机上 电影院[01:55]
You slept at the Grand Canyon . 你居然在大峡谷睡着了[01:58]
Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the 爸妈从来没有带咱们去过大峡谷[02:00]
Grand Canyon.
Mom and Dad took us to the Grand 难道爸妈真的带咱们去过大峡谷吗[02:05]
Canyon?
Would you look at her? She is so 你看她睡得 那么安祥[02:08]
peaceful.
Oh! What what what! 怎么了[02:13]
It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off 没事 你只是又打瞌睡了[02:17]
again.
第1页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
omnipotent:adj.无所不能的;全能的;有无限权力的; boobs:n.乳房; (boob的第三人称单数形式); Buddy:n.伙
伴,好朋友; airplanes:n.(美)[航]飞机(airplane的复数); theaters:n.影剧院,剧院(theater复数); Canyon:峡谷,
nodded:v.点头;打瞌睡;摇动(nod的过去式);
What's going on with you? 你是怎么了[02:20]
I got no sleep last night! - Why? 我昨晚没睡好 -为什么[02:21]
My grandmother have a new boyfriend, 我奶奶交了一个新男友 他俩在床上翻来覆去
and they're both kind of insecure in bed. 而且他们还耳聋[02:23]
Oh, and deaf.
So they're constantly, like, having to 于是两人一直不断地 互相确认对方是否尽兴
reassure each other that they're having a [02:34]
good time.
You have no idea how loud they are! 你根本不晓得有多吵[02:38]
Well, if you want,you can stay with Rachel 如果你愿意 今晚可以和我及瑞秋睡[02:42]
and me tonight.
Thanks. 谢了[02:44]
95 96 97 ...Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety- [02:46]
seven.
See, I told you! 我说得没错吧[02:48]
Less than a hundred steps from our place 从我的住处到这儿 不到一百步[02:49]
to here.
You got way too much free time. 你可真够闲的[02:52]
Hey! Here's the birthday boy! 嘿 寿星佬在啊[02:55]
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets, 罗斯 瞧 冰球赛门票[02:58]
Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden, 游骑兵队与企鹅队 今晚在公园球场 我们要
and we're taking you. 带你去看[03:00]
Happy birthday, pal! 生日快乐 老兄[03:03]
We love you, man. 我们爱你 伙计[03:04]
Funny, my birthday was seven months 有意思 我的生日在七个月前[03:08]
ago.
So? 所以呢[03:11]
So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket 一定是你们多了一张票 找不到人一起去看
and couldn't decide which one of you got [03:12]
to bring a date?
Well, aren't we Mr. "The glass is half 我们不是悲观之人[03:17]
empty."
Oh my God, oh-Is today the twentieth, 天啊 今天是20号 10月20号吗[03:21]
October twentieth?
Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't 我刚才还希望你没想起来[03:26]
remember.
What's wrong with the twentieth? 20号有什么不对劲吗[03:28]
Eleven days before Halloween .. 万圣节的前十一天[03:30]
all the good costumes are gone? 所有的好戏服都被抢走了[03:31]
第2页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
insecure:adj.不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的; reassure:vt.使…安心,使消除疑虑; Hockey:n.曲棍球;冰球;
October:十月 Halloween:万圣节前夕 costumes:n.[服装]服装(costume的复数形式);
Today's the day Carol and I first.. 今天是我第一次和卡罗尔[03:34]
consummated our physical relationship. 完成了肌肤相亲的肉体接触[03:38]
Sex... 作爱[03:44]
You told your sister that? 你告诉你妹妹了[03:49]
Believe me, I told everyone. 相信我 地球人我都告诉了[03:51]
You know what, I-I'd better pass on the 我不去看球赛了[03:54]
game.
I think I'm just gonna go home and think 我还是回家 思念我的前妻和她的同性爱人吧
about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover. [03:56]
The hell with hockey, let's all do that! 去他的冰球 我们回去一起想吧[04:02]
Come on, Ross! 罗斯 振作一下[04:07]
You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out, come 你 我 乔伊 冰球 纯爷们之夜 给力吧 大个儿
on, whaddya say, big guy, [04:08]
What are you doing? - I have no idea. 你打算干吗 -我不知道[04:13]
Come on, Ross! 拜托 罗斯[04:16]
Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind 好吧 或许比赛能让我暂时忘记这个[04:17]
off it.
Do you promise to buy me a big thumb 但你要帮我买个大手指 -没问题[04:20]
finger? - You got it.
Look-look-look-look-look,my first pay 看看看 我的第一份薪水[04:24]
check!
Look at the window, there's my name! 看看这框框上面有我的名字[04:27]
Hi, me! 是我[04:29]
I remember the day I got my first pay 我记起拿到第一份薪水的那一天[04:33]
check.
There was a cave in in one of the 矿场塌陷 八人惨遭活埋[04:35]
mines,and eight people were killed.
Wow, you worked in a mine? 你在矿场工作[04:40]
I worked in a Dairy Queen, why? 我在冰雪皇后工作 干嘛问[04:42]
God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. 真叫人兴奋 我赚来的[04:48]
I wiped tables for it,I steamed milk for it, 每天擦桌子 热牛奶 这真是太[04:51]
and it was totally...
not worth it. 不值得了[04:56]
Who's FICA? 谁是FICA[社会保险][04:59]
Why's he getting all my money? 为什么他能拿走我所有的钱[05:00]
I mean, what- Chandler, look at that. 钱德勒 你看嘛[05:04]
Oh, this is not that bad. 没那么糟[05:07]
consummated:adj.至上的; gonna:即将,将要(同goingto) lesbian:adj.[心理]女同性恋的;n.女同性恋者;
steamed:蒸熟的,蒸发(steam的过去分词)
第3页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job. 就第一份薪水而言 你已经算不错了[05:09]
You can totally, totally live on this. 单靠它就够你过日子了[05:12]
Yeah, yeah. 是嘛[05:16]
Oh, by the way, great service tonight. - 对了今天你服务得超棒 -没错[05:18]
Oh! Yeah!
Hockey! 去看球[05:26]
Hockey! Hockey. 看球 看球[05:39]
Rachel? 瑞秋[05:43]
Oh my God! 天呀[05:46]
I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild 我发誓在《野生王国》节目中 鸟类也是这么
Kingdom. 欢腾的[05:53]
What are you guys doing here? 什么风把你们吹来的[05:57]
Well, we were in the city shopping, and 我们到市区逛街 你妈说你在这工作 居然是
your mom said you work here, and it's 真的[05:59]
true!
Look at you in the apron . 瞧瞧你穿围裙的样子[06:07]
You look like you're in a play. 好像在演戏一般[06:09]
Look at you, 看看你哟[06:14]
You are so big I can't believe it! 肚子这么大了 我简直不敢相信[06:15]
I know. I know! I'm a duplex . 我知道 人家肚子里有俩娃呢[06:17]
IKiki, you look phenomenal . 琦琦 你看起来不错[06:21]
I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. 你看来好像减了一吨重[06:24]
And you should... 你真的该[06:27]
...really, really It's time to stop, you look 真的 是时候停下来了 你很完美了[06:29]
perfect.
So what's going on with you? 你近来可好[06:34]
Well, guess who my dad's making partner 你猜我爸现在正和谁合伙经营呢[06:35]
in his firm?
And while we're on the subject of news.. 人家现在也是好事将近哟[06:42]
Look, look, I have elbows! 快看快看 我有手肘[06:48]
...Poulet passes it up to Leetch! 波利特将球传给李奇[06:58]
Leetch spots Messier in the crease- 李奇看见梅西耶有空档 一记妙传[06:59]
there's the pass!
We'll take a brief time out while Messier 我们先暂停一下 梅西耶正停下来看女鞋
stops to look at some women's shoes. [07:03]
Carol was wearing boots just like those 那一夜卡罗尔穿着那种靴子 就在我们的第一
the night that we- we first- y'know. Fact, 次 老实说 她压根就没脱下鞋 因为我们 对不
she, uh- she never took'em off, cause we- 起[07:08]
we- Sorry. Sorry.
apron:n.围裙; duplex:adj.二倍的,双重的; n.双工; phenomenal:adj.现象的; Messier:较肮脏的;较散乱的
(messy的比较级);
What? 又干嘛[07:27]
第4页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Peach pit. 桃核[07:28]
Yes, Bunny ? 干吗 小兔子[07:29]
Peach pit. That night we, uh- we had- 桃核 那天晚上 我们曾经[07:32]
Peaches? 吃了桃子[07:35]
Actually, nectarines , but basically... 事实上是蜜桃 但基本上[07:36]
Could've been a peach. 可能是桃子[07:40]
Then, uh, then we got dressed, and I-I... 然后我们穿上衣服 而我[07:42]
I walked her to the- the bus stop... 我送她到公车站牌[07:45]
I'm fine. 我没事[07:51]
Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! 那女人的屁股和卡罗尔的一样[07:52]
What? 什么[07:59]
Thought we were trying to find stuff. 我以为我们在找东西呢[08:00]
So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt! 好了 你们快点跟我讲八卦[08:03]
Well, the biggest news is still you 最大的八卦还是你在圣坛前抛下巴瑞[08:06]
dumping Barry at the altar !
Alright. Let's talk reality for a second. - 好了 我们来谈点正经的 -好吧[08:12]
Okay.
When are you coming home? 你打算何时回家[08:16]
What? Guys, I'm not. 什么 我不回家[08:17]
Come on, this is us. 拜托 我们是好姐妹[08:20]
I'm not! 我不回家[08:23]
This is what I'm doing now. 这就是我现在做的事[08:25]
I've got this job. 我有这份工作[08:27]
I even do my own laundry . 我甚至自己洗衣服了[08:28]
This is what I' m doing now. - 这就是我现在做的 -当女服务生[08:36]
Waitressing ?
Okay, I'm not just waitressing. 我不只是当女服务生[08:40]
I'm... I, um... 我 我[08:44]
I write the specials on the specials 我在特价牌上写下每日特餐 而且 我还
board, and, uh.... and I, uh... [08:48]
I take the dead flowers out of the vase . 拿掉瓶中枯死的花朵[08:53]
Oh, and, um, 还有[08:56]
Sometimes Artelle lets me put the little 有时阿特勒还会让我 在饼干上涂上巧克力酱
chocolate blobbies on the cookies. [08:57]
Bunny:兔子 nectarines:n.[园艺]油桃; dumping:n.倾销;倾泻;v.倾倒(dump的ing形式); altar:n.祭坛;圣坛;圣餐
台; laundry:n.洗衣店,洗衣房; Waitressing:n.女服务员;女侍者;vi.做女服务生; specials:n.特殊的人或事;
(special的复数形式); vase:瓶;花瓶
Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the 你妈没有跟我们提过巧克力酱[09:01]
blobbies.
Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? 瑞秋 和朋友聊得如何[09:15]
Okay! 好吧[09:21]
第5页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
How would you like some Tiki Death 想喝杯 醉生梦死 鸡尾酒吗[09:22]
Punch?
What's that? 里面是什么[09:25]
Weeeell, it's rum, and- - Okay. 有郎姆酒 还有 -好[09:26]
We thought since Phoebe was staying 既然菲比今天要来过夜 我们会举办一次睡衣
over tonight we'd have kinda like a 派对[09:32]
slumber party thing.
We got some trashy magazines, we got 我们准备了八卦杂志 曲奇饼 还有扭扭乐
cookie dough , we got Twister ... [09:35]
Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! 我带了 手术 游戏来[09:39]
But, um, I lost the tweezers , so we can't 不过我把镊子弄丢了 所以没法做手术
operate. [09:42]
But we can prep the guy! 但我们可以做术前准备[09:46]
Uh, Rach, it's the Visa card people. 瑞秋 是信用卡那边打来的[09:51]
Oh, God, ask them what they want. 天哪 问他们想干嘛[09:53]
Could you please tell me what this is in 请问有什么事吗[09:55]
reference to?
Yes, hold on. 好 稍等[10:00]
Um, they say there's been some unusual 他们说你的账户有问题[10:01]
activity on your account.
But I haven't used my card in weeks! 可是 我已好几个星期没刷卡了[10:04]
That is the unusual activity. 问题就出在这儿[10:06]
Look, they just wanna see if you're okay. 他们想知道你是否没事[10:10]
They wanna know if I'm okay. 他们想知道我是否没事[10:13]
Okay... they wanna know if I'm okay, 他们想知道我是否没事 我想看看[10:15]
okay, let's see.
Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my FICA把我的钱全拿走了 我认识的朋友不是结
money, everyone I know is either getting 婚 就是怀孕 或升职 而我却在端咖啡[10:17]
married, or getting pregnant, or getting
promoted , and I'm getting coffee!
Tiki:n.提基 slumber:n.睡眠; trashy:adj.没用的;碎屑的;垃圾似的;无价值的; dough:n.生面团;金钱; Twister:n.
缠绕者;不可靠的人;难题;旋转球;饶口令; tweezers:n.镊子;小钳子(tweezer的复数形式); prep:n.预备;
(preposition); Visa:n.签证;vt.签发签证; promoted:adj.晋升的; n.升迁; v.促进
And it's not even for me! 而且还不是端给自己喝[10:27]
So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then 如果这样叫没事的话 就告诉他们我没事 好
you can tell them I'm okay, okay? 吗[10:29]
Uh- Rachel has left the building, can you 瑞秋刚出去 你能再打来吗[10:35]
call back?
Alright, c'mon! Let's play Twister! 好吧 来 我们玩扭扭乐吧[10:41]
Sorry, sorry.... 对不起 借过[10:55]
What? There was ice there that night with 怎么了 你和卡罗尔那一夜还有冰吗[11:00]
Carol?
第6页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Plastic seats? Four thousand angry 有塑胶座位 四千名愤怒的匹兹堡球迷
Pittsburgh fans? [11:03]
No, actually I was just saying it looks like 不 其实我想说 我们可能不会坐在一起
we're not sitting together. [11:07]
But now you mention it,there was ice 既然你提了 没错 那一夜有冰[11:11]
there that night...
It was the first frost... 当时是第一次霜冻[11:16]
C'mon, sit. Just sit down, sit. 坐下吧 老实坐下 坐[11:18]
You should feel great about yourself! 你应该感到自豪才对[11:21]
You're doing this amazing independence 你正在学习了不起的独立生活[11:23]
thing!
Monica, what is so amazing? 莫妮卡 这有什么了不起的[11:25]
I gave up, like, everything. 我放弃了 几乎所有的一切[11:27]
And for what? 结果为了啥[11:31]
You are just like Jack. 你和杰克没两样[11:32]
...Jack from downstairs? 楼下的杰克吗[11:34]
No, Jack and the Beanstalk . 不 是杰克与魔豆[11:36]
Ah, the other Jack. 那个杰克呀[11:40]
Yeah, right! 对[11:41]
See, he gave up something, but then he 他放弃某些东西 但是得到了魔豆[11:42]
got those magic beans.
And then he woke up, and there was this, 他起床后 发现窗外有棵大树 充满了一切的
this big plant outside his window, full of 未知和可能[11:46]
possibilities and stuff..
And he lived in a village, and you live in 他住在一个村庄 你也住在富人村[11:54]
the Village..
Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a 好吧 可是菲比 杰克放弃了一头牛[11:58]
cow.
I gave up an orthodontist . 我放弃了一位牙医[12:02]
Okay, I-I-I know, I know I didn't love him- 我知道 我并不喜欢他[12:04]
Oh, see, Jack did love the cow. 杰克可很爱那头牛[12:07]
Pittsburgh:n.匹兹堡(美国一座城市); Beanstalk:豆茎, orthodontist:n.正牙医生;牙齿矫正医师;
But see, it was a plan. 可我的人生本来是被计划好的[12:10]
Y'know, it was clear, and everything was 曾经非常地清楚 每一步都很有条理[12:12]
figured out.
And now everything's just kinda like... 可现在所有的事都[12:14]
Floopy? - Yeah. 不顺利 -对[12:17]
So what, you're not the only one. 不是只有你才这样[12:20]
I mean, half the time we don't know 我们也常不知自己何去何从[12:21]
where we're going.
第7页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
You've just gotta figure at some point it's 你得仔细想清楚 自然就能步上轨道 这样才
all gonna come together, and it's just 能 诸事顺利[12:23]
gonna be...un-floopy.
Oh, like that's a word. 真能拼[12:29]
Okay, but Monica, what if-what if it 好吧莫妮卡 但如果无法步上轨道呢[12:34]
doesn't come together?
...Pheebs? 菲比[12:39]
Oh, well.... 'cause..... you just...I don't like 因为你我不喜欢这个问题[12:42]
this question.
Okay, see, see, you guys,what if we don't 瞧如果我们没拿到魔豆吗[12:47]
get magic beans?
I mean, what if all we've got are... beans? 只拿到一般的豆子呢[12:50]
Get him!Get him ! Get him! Get- 宰掉他[12:59]
YESSS! Not laughing now, are ya pal! 笑不出来了吧老兄[13:02]
See buddy, that's all you need, a bunch 那正是你需要的 一群以棍子互打的无齿之徒
of toothless guys hitting each other with [13:06]
sticks .
Pass it! Pass it! - He's open! 快传快传 -他有空档[13:09]
Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! 射门 射门 射门[13:13]
Hey, look, we're on that TV thing! 瞧 我们上电视了[13:22]
Excuse me? 打扰一下[13:35]
It says to call this number if you're not 上面说如果对这条巧克力糖 不能百分百满意
completely satisfied with this candy bar. 就可以拨这个号码[13:37]
Well, I'm not completely satisfied. 我不是百分百满意[13:42]
Listen, it's kind of an emergency. 这是紧急事件[13:50]
Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in 我想你很清楚 否则我们就不会在这儿了
the predicament room. [13:52]
Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there. 等等 拿去填资料 坐在那儿填[13:57]
Look,I don't wanna make any trouble, 我不想惹麻烦好吗 可我现在很疼 我脸被打
okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? 歪了[14:01]
My face is danted.
toothless:adj.无牙齿的;adj.无权势的; sticks:棍,树枝(stick复数形式) predicament:n.窘况,困境;状态;
Well, you'll have to wait your turn. 你得照顺序来[14:08]
Well, how long do you think it'll be? 大概要等多久[14:10]
Any minute now. 随时都会[14:12]
I'm so sorry, you guys. 真是对不起[14:31]
I didn't mean to bring you down. 我不是存心让你们不开心的[14:34]
No, you were right. 不 你说得对[14:36]
I don't have a plan. 我的人生毫无计划[14:38]
Pizza guy! - Thank God. Food. 送披萨的 -感谢上帝吃的终于来了[14:43]
第8页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Phoebe? - What? 菲比 -干吗[14:46]
Do you have a plan? 你有计划吗[14:49]
I don't even have a 'pl'. 我连计划俩字怎么写的都不晓得[14:51]
Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper 您好 一份披萨 蘑菇 青椒和洋葱的[14:55]
and onion?
No, no, that's not what we ordered... 不 这不是我们点的[14:58]
We ordered a fat-free crust with extra 我们点的是脱脂脆皮加倍芝士口味[15:02]
cheese.
Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' - 你不是乔·史蒂法诺普洛吗 -不是[15:09]
No.
Man, my dad's gonna kill me! 惨了 我爸一定会宰掉我的[15:12]
Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?' 等等 你是说乔·史蒂法诺普洛[15:14]
Yeah. This one goes across the street, 对 他住对街[15:18]
I must have given him yours. 我一定是送错了[15:20]
Oh, bonehead , bonehead! 哦 笨啊 笨啊[15:21]
When you do that, you're only hitting 你这样做纯属自残[15:23]
yourself.
Wait, was this a-a small mediterranean 慢着 是不是那个矮小的地中海人 一脸聪明
guy with curiously intelligent good looks? 相 长得挺英俊的那个[15:29]
Yeah, that sounds about right. 对 应该就是他[15:35]
Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? 他是不是穿着超帅的蓝西装和销魂的领带
And-and a power tie? [15:37]
No, pretty much just a towel. 不 他只围一条浴巾[15:41]
Oh God. 上帝呀[15:44]
So you guys want me to take this back? 所以你们想退货 是吧[15:46]
Are you nuts?! 开什么玩笑[15:48]
We've got George Stephanopoulos' 这可是乔治·史蒂法诺普洛的披萨[15:49]
pizza!
Uh, Pheebs? - Yeah? 菲比 -干吗[15:56]
Who's George Snuffalopagus? 乔治·史南法洛普斯是谁[瑞秋口误][15:58]
Big Bird's friend. 大鸟的朋友[16:02]
I see pizza! 我看见披萨[16:07]
Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see! 让我看 让我看一下 让我看一下[16:08]
bonehead:n.笨蛋,傻瓜; mediterranean:n.地中海;adj.地中海的; stunning:adj.极好的; v.把…打昏; (stun的
ing形式);
Hello? Who are we spying on? 喂 我们到底在偷窥谁啊[16:10]
White House adviser ? Clinton's 白宫顾问 克林顿的助选员[16:13]
campaign guy?
The one with the great hair, sexy smile, 他有迷人的头发 性感的微笑 屁股特别得翘
really cute butt ? [16:16]
Oh, him, the little guy? 他啊 那个小个子[16:20]
第9页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Oh, I love him! 我好喜欢他[16:21]
Ooh, wait... wait, I see a woman. 等等 我看一个女人[16:24]
Please tell me it's his mother. 拜托告诉我 那是他妈[16:27]
Definitely not his mother. 绝对不是他妈[16:29]
Oh,no,oh wait, she's walking across the 哦不 慢着 她走了过来[16:31]
floor..
she's walking... she's walking.. 她走啊 走啊[16:34]
she's going for the pizza- 她是去拿披萨的[16:37]
Hey, that's not for you, bitch! 喂 那不是给你的 贱货[16:39]
Excuse me, look, we've been here for 抱歉 我们已等了一个小时 许多情况比我朋
over an hour, and a lot of people less sick 友轻的人都走了[16:56]
than my friend have gone in.
I mean, that guy with the toe thing? 那个脚趾上挂东西的 他和谁睡觉啊[17:01]
Who's he sleeping with?
Oh, come on Dora, don't be mad... 拜托朵拉 别生气[17:07]
I know we both said some things 我知道我们都说了伤害彼此的话 但那不意味
we...didn't mean, but that doesn't mean 着我们不再爱着对方[17:10]
we still don't love each other.
Y'know, I feel like I've lost her.. 我想她不会再理我了[17:19]
Come on, push me. - No. 来吧 推我 -不[17:26]
Come on, push me. - No. We' re gonna 推我 -我们碰到麻烦了[17:28]
get in trouble.
Don't be a baby. Push me. Push me. 不要像个小孩子一样 推我 推我[17:31]
All right. I' m gonna push you,okay? 好吧 我要推了你哦 准备好了吗[17:34]
How about I push you like this? 不如我像这样推你吧[17:37]
Now you're gonna be in a wheelchair the 现在你将在轮椅上度过你的余生 我亲密的朋
rest of your life,pally-wally.... 友[17:41]
I am so very sorry. Can I sign you? 非常对不起 我能给你签名吗[17:48]
Light still out? - Yeah. 灯还关着 -是啊[17:57]
Oh. Maybe they're- napping . 或许他们在打盹儿[17:59]
Oh please, they're having sex. 拜托 他们在做爱[18:01]
adviser:n.顾问;劝告者;指导教师(等于advisor); butt:n.屁股; napping:n.刷布; v.小睡; adj.起绒的;
Shut up! 闭嘴[18:04]
So, what do you think George is like? 你们认为乔·史蒂法诺普洛是什么样的人
[18:09]
I think he's shy. 我认为他很害羞[18:14]
Yeah? 真的[18:16]
Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. 对 我觉得你必须主动勾引他[18:16]
And then- when you do- he's a preppy 之后他就会渐渐显露出兽性 -拜托[18:19]
animal. - Come on,
What do you think of the guys? 你们认为这些小伙怎么样[18:26]
第10页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Our guys? 我们的小伙们[18:28]
Yeah, our guys. 是的 我们的小伙[18:29]
Oh, I don't know, I feel funny talking 不晓得 一谈到这个 我就觉得有趣[18:30]
about that.
Oh, come on. - Okay. Well.... 来嘛 -好吧[18:32]
I think Joey's like one of the little kiddie 我觉得乔伊就像 超市里的儿童碰碰车 你只
ride from the supermarket you know, you 需把他放在角落里 他自然会走[18:36]
just have to put the quarter in and it just
goes.
He might surprise you. 他也许会给你惊喜[18:44]
One time, he helped me put on my coat... 有一次 他帮我穿上外套[18:47]
...and he was really tender. 他真的很体贴[18:49]
Come on, baby, come on. Let's go. 来吧 宝贝 快点 快出来[18:52]
Yes! 太好了[18:56]
And Chandler's hard to read he's one of 钱德勒就比较难看透 他是那种比较压抑的人
those repressed guys who you'd have to 你得去释放他[19:00]
seduce .
I think it's part of the act. 我觉得这也是他表演的一部分[19:04]
I have a feeling that Chandler is a lot 我觉得钱德勒 比他实际看起来更复杂
more sophisticated than he seems. [19:06]
You know who's kind of sexy? - Don't. 你知道谁比较性感吗 -不要说[19:15]
Ross. - No, guys. Please, he is my brother. 罗斯 -不要啦 他是我哥哥[19:17]
No, I know exactly what you mean. 我完全明白你的意思[19:21]
He can be really smooth. 他真的很沉稳[19:23]
Can't you just picture him in bed? 你能想象他在床上的样子吗[19:36]
I really don't want to. 我一点也不想[19:39]
Come on, laugh. - Laugh. 来吧 笑一个 -笑一个[19:43]
I remember the moonlight coming 我记得月光透过窗户照进来 她的脸庞光彩照
through the window- and her face had 人[19:45]
the most incredible glow.
preppy:n.预科生(等于preppie); kiddie:n.小孩(等于kiddy); repressed:adj.被压抑的; v.抑制; (repress的过去
分词); seduce:vt.引诱;诱惑;诱奸;怂恿; sophisticated:adj.复杂的; v.使变得世故; (sophisticate的过去分词形
式); moonlight:adj.月夜的;有月光的;n.月光;v.兼职,夜袭;
Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical 对 月亮 光彩 梦幻的感觉 说得好 谁能拿点止
feeling, you did this part- Could I get 痛药来吗[19:52]
some painkillers over here, please?
He's right, enough, already. 他说得对 你够了没[20:00]
What is the big deal about today? 今天有什么大不了的[20:02]
So you slept with her for the first time,so 你和她第一次上床 又怎样[20:04]
what?
You slept with her for seven years after 之后的七年你一直都和她上床[20:07]
that.
第11页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Look, it's just a little more complicated 事情没那么简单[20:11]
Well, what? What? What is it? 那么问题出在哪儿[20:13]
That she left you? That she likes women? 她把你甩了 她爱上女人[20:14]
That she left you for another woman that 她为一个爱女人的女人而离开你[20:16]
likes women?
Little louder, okay, 大声点 行吗[20:18]
I think there's a man on the twelfth floor 12楼有个昏迷的人 还没听清楚你的话
in a coma who didn't quite hear you... [20:20]
Then what? 然后呢[20:26]
My first time with Carol was... 我和卡罗尔的第一次[20:28]
my first time... 是我的第一次[20:31]
What? 什么[20:35]
It was my first time. 我的第一次[20:39]
With Carol? 和卡罗尔[20:44]
So in your whole life, you've only been 这么说你这辈子只睡过一个女人[20:53]
with one?
Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake! 天啊 看冰球赛真是个错误[20:58]
There was a whole bunch of stuff we 本来今晚我们可以干很多事[21:02]
could've done tonight!
Okay. Okay, I got one. 好好 我有了[21:07]
Do you remember that vegetarian pate 还记得我做的那个素食派吗 你很喜欢吃的那
that I made that you loved so much? 个[21:10]
Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha 其实那蔬菜的名字是鹅[21:17]
haaaah!
Okay, fine, fine. 好吧 行[21:24]
Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping 现在我不会因为跟杰森·赫尔利 上过床而那么
with Jason Hurley. 为难了[21:26]
What?! You slept with Jason? 什么 你和杰森上过床[21:29]
You'd already broken up. 那时你们已经分手了[21:31]
painkillers:n.止痛药(painkiller的复数形式); twelfth:第十二 coma:n.[医]昏迷;[天]彗形像差; vegetarian:n.素
食者;食草动物;adj.素食的; pate:n.头;脑袋;
How long? 多久之后[21:33]
A couple hours. 几小时[21:34]
Oh, that's nice! 真棒啊[21:36]
Okay, okay, okay, I got one! 对了对了 我也有了[21:37]
The Valentine Tommy Rollerson left in 情人节汤米·罗勒森放在你 储物箱的东西其实
your locker was really from me. 是我放的[21:43]
Excuse me?! 什么[21:48]
Hello? Like he was really gonna send you 你以为他真会送你东西[21:50]
one?
She was a big girl. 她太天真了[21:55]
第12页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Really. Well, at least big girls don't pee in 是吗 天真的女孩 至少不会在七年级时还尿
their pants in seventh grade! 裤子[21:59]
I was laughing! You made me laugh! 当时因为我在笑啦 是你逗得[22:06]
There he is! There he is! 他来了 他来了[22:09]
Where? 在哪儿[22:11]
Right- where we've been looking all 我们看了一整夜的地方[22:12]
night!
He is so cute! 他真帅[22:15]
Oh, George, baby, drop the towel! 乔治 亲爱的 扔掉浴巾[22:17]
Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please 对 快拿掉 拿掉浴巾 拜托[22:18]
drop the...
Man. Can you believe he's only had sex 你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗[22:28]
with one woman?
I think it's great. 这样很好啊[22:34]
Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic... 甜蜜又浪漫[22:36]
Really? 真的吗[22:41]
No, you kidding? The guy's a freak . I 才怪 这家伙是怪胎 我鄙视他[22:42]
judge him.
Hey, buddy. - Hi. 老兄 -嗨[22:46]
Oh, that's attractive. 真够帅气的[22:51]
Oh, I thought you were great in Silence 你在 沉默的羔羊 里演得真好[22:57]
of the Lambs .
Oh come on, admit it! All things 快承认吧 再怎么说 你今晚很开心[23:02]
considered, you had fun tonight.
Fun? Where was the fun? 开心 哪里开心[23:06]
Tell me specifically,which part was the fun 告诉哪一点值得我开心[23:07]
part?
Where's my puck ? 我的冰球在哪儿[23:10]
Oh, ah- the kid has it. 在那小孩手里[23:11]
The kid...? 孩子[23:13]
Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck. 不好意思 那个球是我的[23:15]
I found it. 我找到的[23:18]
Finders keepers , losers weepers . 先到先得 后到没得[23:19]
Valentine:n.情人;情人节礼物; freak:n.怪人,怪事; adj.奇异的,反常的; Lambs:n.小羊 v.生小羊 (lamb的三单形
式); puck:n.冰球 keepers:n.看守人(keeper的复数); weepers:n.哭泣者;
You gotta do it, man. 争气点 伙计[23:25]
Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, 是吗 我是橡皮你是胶 不管咋样[23:28]
whatever?
Can't do it. 我做不到[23:31]
Listen, uh- gimme back my puck. - No. 把球还我 -不还[23:33]
'Yes', how about. Come here. Gimme! - 还我 过来 给我 -不给不给[23:37]
No.
第13页/共14页
老友记-S01E04
Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER! 喂喂 我的急诊室不准闹事[23:40]
GIVE ME MY PUCK!! 把球给我[23:43]
...Now that was fun. 那才叫好玩[23:49]
Okay, Monica Right foot red. 莫妮卡 右脚 红色[23:58]
Could've played Monopoly , but nooooo. 早知道该玩大富翁的[24:02]
Thanks. 谢了[24:12]
Okay, Pheebs Right hand blue. 菲比 右手 蓝[24:19]
Ross, switch with me and Phoebe could 罗斯 和我换一下 菲比就能成二号了[24:30]
be number two.
What? - Nothing. It's a Twister thing. 怎么了 -没事 讨论了下扭扭乐[24:36]
The rules are on the back of the box. 规则就在盒子的背后[24:38]
Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card 喂 瑞秋 信用卡那边打来的[24:43]
people.
Oh, okay. Will you take my place? 好 愿意代替我吗[24:48]
Alright. Yes, this is Rachel. 好 我是瑞秋[24:50]
Nooo! 不要[24:51]
Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I-I haven't 喂 对 我知道我很久没用了[24:56]
been using it much.
Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really. 谢谢 我没事 真的[25:01]
Green. To the green. 绿色 到绿色那里[25:04]
I've got magic beans. 我有魔豆[25:07]
Never-never mind. 当我没说[25:12]
To the left, to the left- aww! 左边 左边[25:14]
Ohhh.... I'm fine. 我很好[25:17]
gimme:adj.贪得无厌的; n.贪心,贪婪; Monopoly:n.垄断;垄断者;专卖权;
**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************
第14页/共14页